Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

headphone sleeping mask
Sleeping Headphones Eye Mask for Sleeping 3D Contoured Cup Blindfold Concave Molded Night Sleep Mask dropshipping suppliers
$28.64-58%

bondage sack
BDSM Slave Bondage Mummy Restraint Bag Sack Sleeping Bags Straight Jacket Bodysuit Leather Body Binding Straps Couples Sex Toys
$744.15-48%

sissy femboy
Sissy Femboy Graphic Design Cute Sexy Slim Crop Top Women's Fitness Tank Tops Customizable Humorous Flirtation Camisole
$6.05-15%

breath control latex
Silica Gel Gas Mask Fetish Latex Rubber Mask Hood Breath Control Conquer Choking Headgear Cosplay Costume Party Wear
$97.96

Electric Shock Vibrator
Electric Shock Sex Toys Wire Cable Accessories for Electro Shock Penis Urethral Catheter Delay Ring Massage Patch Anal Vibrator
$2.03-30%

leg binder
Leather Adjustable Bound Straps Bondage Leg Binder Strait Jacket BDSM Shank Binding Slave Erotic Body Harness Cosplay Sex Toy
$15.37-2%

aonihua women one
Summer Swimwear Womens Rash Guard UPF 50+ Long Sleeve Swim Shirt One Piece Daving Bathing Suit Swimsuit Beach Wear Bodysuit
$33.87

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Custom PVC catsuit?
Sure.

The catsuit is this one : https://www.fets-fash.com/Zentai_Catsuit...Black.html

With separate mask and gloves.

And https://www.fets-fash.com/Body_Transpare...gn_03.html for the body.
So it's the same material for both the catsuit and the swimsuit, right? I like that semi-transparency! How elastic is it? It does not look very elastic on the photos, but it must be based on the content (79% Polyamid / 21% Elastane).
It is quite elastic.

the sample they gave me is 12cm wide and I can stretch it to 22cm and from 11cm to 17cm on the other way.

I ordered it so that I don't have loose measurement, that's part of why it's a bit too short on height. (I forgot the zip 😉 )

My measurement are
bust : 83
waist : 77
High hip : 82
hip : 91
height : 161cm

So I ordered size S for the catsuit :
bust 83
waist : 69
hip : 90
height : 156-160cm

and XS for the swimsuit (which is a different size chart on their website...) :
bust : 86
waist : 71
hip : 80

Contributors: Like Ra (2) , ltxrob (3) , no smile (4) , unlocal (2) , Will90MeeG (2)