Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

pvc stockings
Sexy Women Dazzling PU HIgh Stockings PVC Faux Latex Leather Club Dance Stage Wear Moto Biker Overknee Stockings Plus Size
$24.15-50%

remote app vibrator
Male Dildo Prostate Massager Bluetooth APP Vibrator for Men Gay Anal Plug Wireless Remote Butt Plug Adult Sex Toy for Couples
$11.86

stainless steel cock
Dual Ball Metal Cock Head Glans Penis Ring Sex Increase Orgasm Sex Toy Products Delay Ejaculation lock ring
$1.66

sexy
Seamless Thongs For Women Tiny Tangas Sexy Thong Lingerie Woman Translucent Mesh Strings Soft T-back Underwear Tangalar Tpanties
$2.25

wetlook
Women Faux Patent Leather Loose Crew Socks Shiny Metallic Wetlook Solid Clubwear 649C
$2.60-35%

latex catsuit
Handmade New Latex Hood Mask With Eyes and Mouth Cover Belt Nose Hole for Catsuit Cosplay Party Fetish Tight Mystery
$36.30-10%

2023 chastity
Upgraded Three-Way Nylon Auxiliary Chastity Belt Male Chastity Cage Auxiliary Belt Elastic Anti-Drop 2023 New Erotic Toy Sex Toy
$5.13

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Cock (self-)bondage
Everything related to tying (up&down), binding cocks and using such ties (or harnesses) for bondage or seld-bondage.

Not necessarily related to chastity! We have dedicated chastity threads:

Chastity The good! & The bad!
And this is the cock-harness tutorial that made me create this thread:

cock_bondage-01.jpg   

Source:

Source: https://twitter.com/MistressTammy20/stat...6607728642
/photo/1
Ok, I have seen this before. Not sure where, but I’m pretty sure it here.
What a coincidence... There was a long time I did not made a cock harness and wanted to to one this morning so I did it 😉 .

Not this one though. I'm curious to try the torsaded part. I usually use several loop to create a fixed "junction point" instead. For example, on the 3rd step, I would cross the 2 ropes, get back where they came from and make a full conter-turn. When I'm back at the crossing point I just created, each rope can pass inside it's loop and I can then go up step 5.
(29 Dec 2020, 00:21 )Like Ra Wrote: And this is the cock-harness tutorial that made me create this thread:

Source:

Source: https://twitter.com/MistressTammy20/stat...6607728642
/photo/1

Do you have more such pics?

Contributors: krinlyc (1) , Like Ra (2) , no smile (1) , Tinker D (1)