Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex tights
Ultimate Unisex Latex Knee-Length Five Toe Socks for Cosplay - Natural Material, Various Colors, Stylish and Comfortable
$228.69

transparent dress
Fashion Show Sequins Fringes Short Dress Latin Dance Bar Show Transparent Outfit Evening Prom Party High Collar Dress
$49.61-29%

ladyboy
Crossdressing Silicone Bodysuit False Vagina Fake Breast Forms Boobs Realistic Men To Women For Cosplay Sissy Drag Queen Ladyboy
$5048.12-47%

speerise
Girls Toddlers Gymnastics Unitard Spandex Long Sleeve Back Zipper Ballet Nylon One-piece Dance Suit Dancewear Dancing Jumpsuit
$153.52-31%

bodystockings
Women Sheer Bodystocking Lingerie Long Sleeve Crotch Sexy Bodysuit Hot Smooth Jumpsuit Nightwear Fantasy Stretchy Tight Stocking
$26.78-3%

sexy oil bodysuit
AMORESY Sexy Shiny Long Sleeve Full Length Oil Tights Smooth Running Overalls Yoga Zentai Casual Sport Suits Jumpsuits Catsuits
$54.93

doll kigurumi
Fursuit Kigurumi Headsets Furry Cosplay Costumes Comiket Furries Rubbit Doll Cat Comiket Furries Doll costumes Animal
$694.39-25%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Cock (self-)bondage
Everything related to tying (up&down), binding cocks and using such ties (or harnesses) for bondage or seld-bondage.

Not necessarily related to chastity! We have dedicated chastity threads:

Chastity The good! & The bad!
And this is the cock-harness tutorial that made me create this thread:

cock_bondage-01.jpg   

Source:

Source: https://twitter.com/MistressTammy20/stat...6607728642
/photo/1
Ok, I have seen this before. Not sure where, but I’m pretty sure it here.
What a coincidence... There was a long time I did not made a cock harness and wanted to to one this morning so I did it 😉 .

Not this one though. I'm curious to try the torsaded part. I usually use several loop to create a fixed "junction point" instead. For example, on the 3rd step, I would cross the 2 ropes, get back where they came from and make a full conter-turn. When I'm back at the crossing point I just created, each rope can pass inside it's loop and I can then go up step 5.
(29 Dec 2020, 00:21 )Like Ra Wrote: And this is the cock-harness tutorial that made me create this thread:

Source:

Source: https://twitter.com/MistressTammy20/stat...6607728642
/photo/1

Do you have more such pics?

Contributors: krinlyc (1) , Like Ra (2) , no smile (1) , Tinker D (1)