Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

shibari
Shibari Hip Hop Polyester TShirt BDSM Creative Streetwear Leisure T Shirt Male Tee
$66.34

glossy body suit
Womens Soft Glossy Dress Sexy Lingerie PU Leather Bodycon Erotic Latex Underwear Backless Female Bodysuit Catsuit Gay Pole Dance
$7.90

oil shiny bodycon
Womens Faux Leather Nightdress Oil Shiny Zip Up Bodycon Mini Dress Solid Party Clubwear Dance Long Selvee Erotic Sleepwear
$137.18-64%

inlzdz
Girls Sleeveless Rhinestone Ballet Figure Ice Skating Dress Kids Halter Sheer Mesh Gymnastics Leotard with Gloves Outfit
$18.96-39%

1d oil stockings
Shiny Oil Stockings Women Sexy Lingerie 1D Thin Transparent Glitter Stockings Black White Red Socks Medias De Mujer
$19.36-29%

sexy
Summer underWire Women Seamless Lace bra sexy student girl Brassiere spring autumn small chest Padded push up Bra 32 34 36
$5.52

negative chastity
Stainless Steel Negative Chastity Lock with Silicone Dildo Head Penis Ring Cock Cage Male Chastity Belt Abstinence Sex Toys Man
$85.89-44%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Check this thread out before buying from Aliexpress
(08 Dec 2023, 15:27 )Like Ra Wrote:
(08 Dec 2023, 12:18 )PetraJane Wrote: Loads from product suppliers that I've no interest in
(08 Dec 2023, 12:43 )Zooy Wrote: But I also get about every other day some chinese mails, either in english or in chinese.
Are you sure it's because of Ali? As I never got any. And, I must confess, I even like Alispam - they give very interesting ideas from time to time.

As with most spam, one cannot be sure. It is just that these chinese spams are something of the past two years I think.
There is also a possibility that it comes from people collecting address lists and then selling them, but in that case I do not understand why only chinese.
But at less than one per day, it is not very annoying (yet?).

I have two spam directories: one for outright spam, and one for mailorder related spam. The ones of ali go in the last one. There I always check a bit better and indeed, before throwing them, I look for ideas. Lately not much though It is mainly stuff that I have bought aeady, or that I have looked at and decided to skip.
Love this information!
I have ordered a couple of things from Ail.
Got a few emails stating my package is one it’s way or landed.
Yes, I have an outfit ordered, however, the tracking numbers are crap. Clicking on tracking gets me nothing.
This is why I don’t use these guys.
Information sucks, tracking sucks.
eBay is better…. For me that is.
It depends on type of delivery. Some of them have no tracking. But several times there is many unuseful records "arrived to sorting center" "dispatched to processing center", ten or more such records still inside GMT +8 timezone, i.e. in China... Sometimes it is also weird when you see records in GMT +8 TZ, then GMT +1, then again GMT +8 etc. 😊 But it works. Somehow.
(12 Feb 2024, 18:29 )Tinker D Wrote: Information sucks, tracking sucks.
eBay is better…. For me that is.
Depends on the seller, country and shippng company. eBay and Ali use the same tracking systems provided by the actual shipping/postal companies.
Well for me, it has issues.
Quoting: Your order has a new update.
Click on the link to see your order status.

‘Click’

So, what is the status? Beats me.

By the way, it finely showed up yesterday.
Other than the glove fingers are really long, needs trimming, the costume is really great. I am happy with it.
(15 Feb 2024, 17:13 )Tinker D Wrote: Click on the link to see your order status.

‘Click’
Just go to the site, click on Orders, then see the tracking.

(15 Feb 2024, 17:13 )Tinker D Wrote: it finely showed up yesterday.
(15 Feb 2024, 17:13 )Tinker D Wrote: I am happy with it.
The most important things 😉
Did that too.

Got zip.

Got notice after it came to the P.O. Box.
Wow, just blew a grand at Ali.
These are what I bought. Yes, they fit me.
I’m 69 male, 5-11 to 6-1, 225 pounds and these fit me.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 IMG_6919.png     IMG_6918.png     IMG_6915.png     IMG_6815.png     IMG_6816.png     IMG_6817.png   
(10 Apr 2024, 18:19 )Tinker D Wrote: Wow, just blew a grand at Ali.
Did you go through the links above (or on the right), so we could pay for the hosting? 😉

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Huge sale on Aliexpress - wish-lists Like Ra 102 40,553 29 Nov 2022, 19:45
Last Post: Anne
Aliexpress packaging The inspector 9 2,963 29 Apr 2019, 10:14
Last Post: essanym
Buying things – cheap and cheerful Vs expensive quality madjack 20 11,243 24 Jun 2016, 16:33
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: essanym (1) , Like Ra (17) , Marycex (1) , MIWSTIUS (1) , PetraJane (2) , steve6322 (1) , Tinker D (10) , unicast (1) , Vacbedbound (1) , Vixien (1) , Zooy (3)