Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

zentai
Futuristic Mechanical Armour Jumpsuit Cool Fighter Cosplay Bodysuit Steampunk Costume Halloween Party Shows Men Zentai Suit
$24.19-50%

sexy
BANNIROU 3 Pcs Sexy Panties For Woman Lingerie Lady G-string Lace Female Thongs Underwear Ladies Intimates Free Shipping
$4.43

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody Leather Shapers Womens Sexy PU Leather Clothes Sleeveless Tank Tops Crop Top Corset Camisole Bustier
$48.39

qiui
Ten frequency strong vibration lock semen anal plug four optional male products perineal stimulation massage prostate products
$143.98-49%

latex swimsuit
Sexy Handmade Latex Swimsuit Catsuit Transparent Black with Black Trims Tight Back Zipper Bodysuit for Men
$131.88-20%

shibari
Soft Cotton Rope BDSM Bondage Shibari Restraints,Rope Cord Binding Binder Restraint, SM Play Adult Sex Toys For Couples chastity
$19.44

lip plump
6ml Sext Lip Oil Hydrating Plumping Lip Coat For Lipstick Lipgloss Tinted Lip Plumper Serum Bb Lips Glow Oil Treatment
$0.01

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Check this thread out before buying from Aliexpress
Technical questions to @Like Ra
Why banner links for Aliexpress always lead to Ali French site ? Previously, it was NL ... Why not to "international english" ?

On mobile version, "m.aliexpress...". for some products sometimes I've got message "due to legal regulations in your country...." , and I can acces to product. If I set "desktopt site" in mobile browser, then there is no limitations. Weird

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

(03 Apr 2022, 16:06 )Vixien Wrote: Why banner links for Aliexpress always lead to Ali French site ? Previously, it was NL ... Why not to "international english" ?
No idea, it's mystery to me. From time to time I'm getting a Dutch, Portuguese, Israeli, Russian, or Chinese version. By default, everything is set to English.

Some pages are not accessible directly, some pages are randomly accessible.

Simple answer - Ali is buggy.
Forgot to add: the amount of the coupons is limited! The "cheapest" disappear first.
(12 Nov 2023, 00:25 )Like Ra Wrote: Forgot to add: the amount of the coupons is limited! The "cheapest" disappear first.
Ha! I was too late again... 😆 OK, let's hope for the Black Friday sale...
I hope I'm okay to post this suggestion, if not, LikeRa please remove it.

When buying from a Chinese site, always use a disposable or forwarding email address, I forgot and now get multiple spam emails every day, all traceable to use of Aliexpress. 😟
My site: https://petrajane.uk My site for my stories, photos and more. 😊
I can confirm that.
Bought some shoes many years ago from a website many many years ago.
Got the shoes, very nice, shipping good and was very happy.
A few days later, my in box has over a hundred emails from god knows how many sellers from somewhere.

This was the time before spam filters.

We called it Junk Mail.
I'm getting emails from Aliexpress only, and there is an "unsubscribe" button, which works 😉
(07 Dec 2023, 18:19 )Like Ra Wrote: I'm getting emails from Aliexpress only, and there is an "unsubscribe" button, which works 😉
Loads from product suppliers that I've no interest in, and I don't unsubscribe for as a rule, it only confirms the email is valid and that risks it getting even more junk emails.
My site: https://petrajane.uk My site for my stories, photos and more. 😊
I get a few each day from aliexpress, which of course go into my spam filter. Those are mostly related to things I bought in the past, or things I looked at while logged in. But I also get about every other day some chinese mails, either in english or in chinese. It is of course possible that they come from other sources, but I suspect that not all vendors at aliexpress keep the e-mail addresses to themselves.
I do not have the feeling that ali looks worse than other vendors one buys from on the internet.
(08 Dec 2023, 12:18 )PetraJane Wrote: Loads from product suppliers that I've no interest in
(08 Dec 2023, 12:43 )Zooy Wrote: But I also get about every other day some chinese mails, either in english or in chinese.
Are you sure it's because of Ali? As I never got any. And, I must confess, I even like Alispam - they give very interesting ideas from time to time.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Huge sale on Aliexpress - wish-lists Like Ra 102 40,557 29 Nov 2022, 19:45
Last Post: Anne
Aliexpress packaging The inspector 9 2,963 29 Apr 2019, 10:14
Last Post: essanym
Buying things – cheap and cheerful Vs expensive quality madjack 20 11,243 24 Jun 2016, 16:33
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: essanym (1) , Like Ra (17) , Marycex (1) , MIWSTIUS (1) , PetraJane (2) , steve6322 (1) , Tinker D (10) , unicast (1) , Vacbedbound (1) , Vixien (1) , Zooy (3)