Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

high waist faux leather
Lautaro Autumn Long Black A Line Soft Faux Leather Skirt Women High Waist Blue Stylish Maxi Skirts Korean Fashion Clothing 2021
$63.89-30%

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Girls Shiny Long Sleeve Turtleneck Leotard Spandex Stretch Gymnastics Bodysuit Dance Wear for Toddler Rompers Costumes
$15.72-40%

telescopic masturbator
Male Sucking Masturbation Cup Automatic Telescopic Rotation Blowjob Masturbators Sex Machine Adult Sexy Toy for Men Real Vaginal
$518.79

wig hair
Women Human Hair Wig Light Brown Honey Blonde HD Lace Frontal Wigs Glueless Pre Plucked 13x4 Bob Straight Wig Small Medium Qearl
$143.99-51%

msemis
Ballet Dancer Leotard Dress Kids Spaghetti Strap Criss Cross Dance Bodysuit Gymnastics Leotard for Girls Balleina Costumes
$6.24

shibari
Simple Binding Bondage Cotton Rope with Fetish Harness Restraints Handcuffs for Couples Bdsm Slave Shibari Flirting Sex Toys
$29.21

click lock bondage cage
Male Chastity Device HT-V5 Click&Lock Cobra Cock Cage Cock Ring Sleeve Lock Penis Cage Bondage Belt Fetish Sex Toy for Men
$301.80-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Chastikey App
I didn't do the other lock as the keyholder never replied but this lock was only supposed to be 2-13 hours  Blush I manage to find all my random green cards and left the option to my unlock to my mistress. Fair to say she likes to play!  Blush

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 PhotoEditor_20190929_221748885.jpg   
This is my lock if anyone wants to give the app a go. It'll keep your keys for a 24hrs to just over a week. I can talk on here or discord as NylonSlave#4513 if you want to know more! 😁

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 Screenshot_20191227-233057_ChastiKey-01.jpeg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Lockink KeyPod and QIUI app review Zenfore 10 1,638 30 Oct 2023, 04:35
Last Post: bellmar

Contributors: Like Ra (2) , ltxrob (4) , TightsSissy (6)