Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdresser silicone body
Wisfancy Silicone Hip Pad Enhance Hip Sexy Body Shaper Women Padding For Male to Femal Crossdresser Shemale Drag Queen
$262.26-44%

transparent swimsuit
Women's OnePiece Swimsuits Tummy High Waisted Bathing Suit Wrap Tie Back Monokini FrontCross Transparent Sexy Man Bikini
$24.83-50%

latex bondage
Women Erotic Lingerie Sexy Costumes Black Lace Up Leather Bondage Backless Teddy Sexy Lady Bodysuit Latex Womens Lingerie Sexy
$23.50-62%

hentai
Hentai Anime Gril Print Graphic Hoodies For Adult Hentai Sweatshirt Men Women Waifu Material Long Sleeve Oversize Streetwear
$150.04-37%

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody Matt Black Pu Leather Leggings High Waist Stretch Woman Sexy Skinny Faux Leather Pants Club Wear
$42.34-14%

sexy oil bodysuit
Sexy Women Oil Glossy Shiny Tube Bodysuit Elastic One Piece Thong Candy Color Sexy Tights Bandage Satin Shaper Leotard Short
$26.24-48%

penis
New Penis Pump Electric Penis Enlarger Sex Toy For Men Vacuum Pump Male Masturbation Penis Enlargers Trainer Adults Sex Product
$158.00

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Cat girls Meow!
Catwoman's boot evolution: Newmar 1966, Pfeiffer 1992 and Hathaway 2012

Cawoman boot evolution.jpg   

Timm and Balent (1990s)

Cawoman boot evolution 2.jpg   

OK, the Timm and Balent versions of the costumes didn't usually include heels but they sometimes did, and that's good enough for me.
First the masks, then the suits, now the boots... I can't wait for more.

CatwomanLatex.mp4 (Size: 1.43 MB )

[attachment=47495 Wrote:RedEmeraldKitsune pid='52199' dateline='1619745739']First the masks, then the suits, now the boots... I can't wait for more.

Is that Amber Moelter? Her Catwoman shorts seem to have disappeared from the internet now she's gone all serious.

Catwoman - Copycat.jpg     Catwoman Vex.jpg   
(30 Apr 2021, 08:17 )Culmor Wrote: Her Catwoman shorts seem to have disappeared from the internet now she's gone all serious.
That would explain it. Her suit looks better than a simple cosplay.

I wish the 2004 one switched places with both fan films.

The only vestige of the first film I could find: https://www.batmanfanfilms.com/teasers/?fanteaser=40
Quote:Her suit looks better than a simple cosplay.

Vex Clothing custom-made some of her suits, there were at least three, possibly four. Her first costume used a off-the-shelf hood from Polymorphe (as per my earlier pic); I remember discussing it with her on a forum and we both agreed it had an annoying tendency to ride up your cheeks.
She wore the Vex 'Resolution' suit to at least one cosplay convention, that at least  should be traceable.

Edit: here you go!

Amber Moelter (likera.com)
 LTXCat03.JPG   
 LTXCat04.JPG     LTXCat06.JPG   
(25 May 2021, 05:34 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote: [Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=48703]   
False lashes go so nicely with whiskers! Cool one!
I posted a pic on  a crossplay site and was told 
Quote:You make a fairly decent Catwoman. Bit of excerise, and you might be able to even pull off some of her stunts!

As a boy I always wanted to be Catwoman2.jpg   

Jeezuz! FFS I was sixty when I took the pic, what do they expect!
(29 Aug 2021, 23:15 )Culmor Wrote: what do they expect!
They expect a photo of a real girl, pretending to be a male. Just like all those feminization motivators with real CIS girls.
Thank You button is not working.
THANK-YOU

Contributors: christianna (6) , Culmor (27) , essanym (2) , Like Ra (9) , Poorwhitetrash (1) , PurpleVibes (19)