Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

hentai
Summer Casual Beach T Shirt Sexy Model Bikini Printing Hawaii Seaside Tops Tee Swimsuit Beauty Girl Graphic Men Hentai Clothing
$6.86

corset
Waist Trainer Fajas Colombianas For Women Postpartum Girdle BBL Postoperative Shapewear Corset Slimming Body Shaper Popular
$32.79

sissy femboy
New Ghost Male Chastity Cage Sex Toys Discreet Sissy Femboy Chastity Cock Cage Device Penis Ring Male With 3 Size
$30.03-51%

mouth gag
Dental Mouth Retractor Stainless Steel Molt Gag Surgical Instruments Dental Mouth Retractor Orthodontic Opener Oral
$66.99

gothic lolita
Gothic Lolita Wrist Cuffs Sweet Satin Bow Ruffles Floral Lace Tulle Bracelet Wristband Japanese Maid Cosplay Hand Sleeve
$3.82-31%

pvc stockings
Black Red PVC Leather Sexy Stockings Night Club Knee High Socks Women Oil Shiny Stockings Sexy Lingerie Latex Hosiery
$132.71-42%

latex bondage
Ertoic Sexy Breast Exposing Leather Bodysuit Lingerie Dew Chest Woman Clothes for Sex Pvc Sexi Dress Bondage Latex Catsuit
$13.30-46%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Cat girls Meow!
Backstage Michelle again.

MP Behind scenes.jpg   

Edit: Doh! Laura actually said it's a Reevzfx cowl...great guy, he specifically adjusted colour of the rubber for my Balent cowl to match a latex swatch I mailed him. It works better than this pic suggests, the chief difference is due to texture, not colour.

ReevzfxBalentCowl.jpg   
You own an original Reevzfx! 😁 that's incredible.

The outfit is sooo meow! I love it.
Quote:You own an original Reevzfx!

Two 😊

Reevzfx.JPG   

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vQN7b3dYTE
[url=

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWrOmEtXk0k
]Batman Returns (1992) - Meow Scene (5/10) | Movieclips - YouTube[/url]

Michelle wrapping herself in her whip at 1:00, I would love to be able to do that...sadly I don't have a ceiling high enough to practice and I'd rather not do it in the back garden.
Just for fun, some more of my cat-themed head gear. Classic '66 Julie Newmar lamé ears and mask, 90's animated series 'all-in-one' mask and suit, Anne Hathaway goggles and a thin Polymorphe hood with back zipper as worn by Amber Moelter in the short 'Catwoman: Resolution'.

CW headgear.JPG   

I had to use an old shot of the Nolan goggles as I just discovered they need a bit of TLC at the moment.
She's a cutie!   💓

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 ezgif-6-3f2df728c0cc.gif   
My Reevzfx cowl in context.

Context.jpg   
(28 Apr 2021, 19:00 )christianna Wrote: She's a cutie!
At first I thought she was wearing a gag, then I realized it was only a pair of cuffs 😟
(29 Apr 2021, 00:48 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote:
(28 Apr 2021, 19:00 )christianna Wrote: She's a cutie!
At first I thought she was wearing a gag, then I realized it was only a pair of cuffs 😟

Yes. What a wonderful way to offer your freedom to your owner.

"Please cuff me!"

Contributors: christianna (6) , Culmor (27) , essanym (2) , Like Ra (9) , Poorwhitetrash (1) , PurpleVibes (19)