Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage body
Women Erotic Lingerie Sexy Costumes Black Lace Up Leather Bondage Backless Teddy Sexy Lady Bodysuit Latex Underwear
$10.71-50%

manyjoy
PU Leather BDSM Black PU Leather Hood Mask Full Head Face Cover Costume Restraint for Role Play Cosplay Adult Toys Sexy Toys
$12.60-35%

realistic mask kigurumi
(LiLi Mask 103) Girl Half Head Halloween Realistic Silica Mask Cosplay Japanese Comic Anime Kigurumi Mask BJD Crossdresser Doll
$990.41-9%

lip plump
Plant Lip Plumping Liquid Enlarge The Lips And Thicken And Plump The Lip Moisturizing And Moisturizing Essences Lip Plumping Oil
$21.74

jersqons
Jersqons Men 2mm Triathlon High Elastic Neoprene Buoyancy Smooth Skin Diving Swim Pants
$86.44

shiny swimsuit
Sexy Bikinis Shiny Bikini Sets Halter Swimsuit Women 2024 Swimwear Triangle Beachwear Bandage Bathing Suit Glitter Biquinis
$87.28-19%

anal vibrator
Male Torso Half Body Sex Doll Toy Dildo with Vibration Female Masturbation Gay Prostate Massager Anal Vibrator Ass Plug Sexyshop
$193.53

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

COGIATI Transsexuality Test
My results:

Your COGIATI result value is: -150 Which means that you fall within the following category:

COGIATI classification TWO, FEMININE MALE

What this means is that the Combined Gender Identity And Transsexuality Inventory has classified your internal gender identity to be mostly masculine, and that your gender issues are primarily matters of personal expression rather than a medical problem. Any struggles you have are most likely caused by internal shame over your needs and desires, or because of curiosity over what those needs represent. There is, however, some indication of a strong feminine side to your being, and this is intrinsic to your constitution.

SUGGESTIONS FOR ACTION:

Your situation is fairly uncomplicated, so you should be relieved.
Since your situation is almost certainly not a matter of any real physical or biological concern, the suggestions for your circumstance are relatively simple.

If you have any uncomfortability about your gender expression, counseling might well prove helpful. The primary goal would be to make it possible for you to enjoy your gender expressions free from any shame or embarrassment, and to resolve any remaining questions you might have.

Your gender issues and expressions are more than mere play, and are a form of personal identity expression, but this is no indication of transsexualism. Indeed, all information suggests that the path of the transsexual is not one you should take, as it would almost certainly lead to severe unhappiness. It is possible that a partial step towards greater feminine expression might lead to greater happiness, but such an undertaking should be approached with extreme caution.

If you have not aeady, consider joining any of the thousands of groups devoted to gender play of various varieties. There is literally a world of friends to discover who share your interests. There are also publications, vacations, and activities that would expand your gender play.
Duh.

The issue with the test tho is it also perpetuate some feminine mythos etc. For instance, girls are bad at anything math/science, parking, throwing a ball, etc.

Your COGIATI result value is: 400 Which means that you fall within the following category:
COGIATI classification FIVE, TRANSSEXUAL

SUGGESTIONS FOR ACTION:
Your situation is serious and highly indicative of an inborn gender conflict. It is strongly recommended that you pursue further action.
The suggestions for your circumstance are important.

It is recommended that you seek help from a sympathetic counselor or professional about your gender issues. Over time they will become increasingly difficult to cope with. Early confirmation and diagnosis of your transsexuality is vital. The sooner you seriously seek help, the more likely you are to not only survive, but to be happy as well.

Some actions may help you to define your condition to yourself more clearly. Experimenting with living full time as a woman, taking hormones for a short time under supervision, or taking testosterone suppressers to observe how you feel are all viable options. Keep in mind that while it is extremely likely that you are a transsexual, it is not certain. Do not take severe or permanent actions without careful thought and the help of counselors and professionals.

Your gender issues are real, and should not be ignored! Neither should you rush into acting on them, however powerful they may feel. Transition to a body with a female sex may be your salvation, but it is imperative that you be absolutely sure of what your really want. Act IMMEDIATELY to pursue solving your gender dysphoria. Seek professional assistance IMMEDIATELY!

If you have not aeady, consider joining any of the thousands of groups devoted to gender expression of various kinds. There is literally a world of friends to discover who share your interests. There are also publications, vacations, and activities that would expand your gender expression.
(27 Mar 2023, 18:48 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: Your COGIATI result value is: 400
Wow, how did you manage to get this result?

(27 Mar 2023, 18:48 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: girls are bad at anything math/science, parking, throwing a ball, etc.
I wonder if answering these questions correspondingly should make the trick. I will try what I can get, when I have time.
(27 Mar 2023, 19:25 )Like Ra Wrote:
(27 Mar 2023, 18:48 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: Your COGIATI result value is: 400
Wow, how did you manage to get this result?

(27 Mar 2023, 18:48 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: girls are bad at anything math/science, parking, throwing a ball, etc.
I wonder if answering these questions correspondingly should make the trick. I will try what I can get, when I have time.

I just answered truthfully for most and as close as I could for others. For instance, when asked how I would feel if I could only present as male, I would be suicidal. I wouldn't want to live. But questions like throwing a ball... I didn't answer what they expected for girl, but something like I could usually throw it ok. (Never really played with balls in sports much, I preferred ice hockey lol)

Tests like this are EASY to manipulate to your advantage if you want it to come out one way. Just have to know what THEY are expecting for male/female. Which is why I don't consider this "test" as the be all end all for determination. That is best left to the actual practicing's professional.
In my case, I'd rather agree with the result I get:

COGIATI classification THREE, ANDROGYNE
What this means is that the Combined Gender Identity And Transsexuality Inventory has classified your internal gender identity to be essentially androgynous, both male and female at the same time, or possibly neither. In some cultures in history, you would be considered to be a third sex, independent of the polarities of masculine or feminine. Your gender issues are intrinsic to your construction, and you will most likely find your happiness playing with expressing both genders as you feel like it.

That's more or less how I feel myself.

Contributors: Bambislave (1) , blackfive (3) , cbshackle (1) , cinon (1) , Culmor (1) , essanym (3) , Hazel (5) , Kit-Katt (1) , Like Ra (16) , Natalieshere (1) , Oldself (1) , R33 (1) , subyasha (1) , Tinker D (3) , vanessa_fetish (2) , Vixien (1) , Zooy (3)