Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

kigurumi mask crossdress
(NFD36--41)Customize Full Head With Lock Pretty Female/Girl Japanese Animego Character Kig Cosplay Kigurumi Mask Crossdress Doll
$1076.90-20%

kigurumi mask crossdress
(GLA04)Customize Character Resin Half Head Japanese Animego Cosplay Crossdressing Doll Anime Kigurumi Mask With Eyes And Wig
$724.79-26%

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY silky glossy swimsuit contrast color sexy glossy oily tight elastic silky one-piece swimsuit hot spring swimsui
$45.35-31%

transparent pantyhose
0 D Sexy Breathable Tights Open Crotch Transparent Women Pantyhose Ultra-thin Nylon Tights Stretchy Stockings Female
$3.32-3%

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Women Gold Sleeveless Ballet Dance Leotards Shiny Metallic Suits Gymnastics Bodysuits Skinny Stage Festival Costumes
$22.87-34%

corset
Steampunk Faux Leather Corset Vest for Women Gothic Side Lace-Up Steel Boned PU Corset Waist Slimming Trainer Body Shaper Korset
$32.95-10%

wig hair
Tracy Hair Wear and Go Glueless Straight Wigs Pre Cut Pre Bleached Knots Ready To Wear HD 4x4 Closure Wigs Human Hair For Women
$134.31-44%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

COGIATI Transsexuality Test
(11 Nov 2020, 16:46 )Hazel Wrote: well turns out my cogiati score (above) just indicates that I have a fetish.
(11 Nov 2020, 19:59 )Hazel Wrote: -I see it as accurately reflecting who I may be.
Where do you the the word "fetish" there?

(11 Nov 2020, 19:59 )Hazel Wrote: there wouldn't be so much discussion or pressure to see this as a fetish issue
Actually, did you notice, that nobody here except you is saying that you have a fetish? 😁

For some strange reason you see the word "fetish" everywhere, and you are getting upset even if you are explicitly told to ignore this word.

Also I think we understand this word differently. See mine here: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...5#pid39045 but that's another topic.
(11 Nov 2020, 20:33 )Like Ra Wrote: Actually, did you notice, that nobody here except you is saying that you have a fetish? 😁

For some strange reason you see the word "fetish" everywhere, and you are getting upset even if you are explicitly told to ignore this word.

Also I think we understand this word differently. See mine here: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...5#pid39045 but that's another topic.
The word "fetish" was not mentioned in the cogiati results, that's correct. Rather I was referring to our discussion yesterday on the TG thread where i had a strong inkling that you were trying frame my gender dysphoria as more of a repression/twisting of my "natural" sexuality rather than a gender identity disorder
(11 Nov 2020, 20:56 )Hazel Wrote: Rather I was referring to our discussion yesterday on the TG thread where i had a strong inkling that you were trying frame my gender dysphoria as more of a repression/twisting of my "natural" sexuality rather than a gender identity disorder
Was the word "fetish" mentioned in our discussion? Did anybody call you "fetishist"?
(11 Nov 2020, 22:30 )Like Ra Wrote:
(11 Nov 2020, 20:56 )Hazel Wrote: Rather I was referring to our discussion yesterday on the TG thread where i had a strong inkling that you were trying frame my gender dysphoria as more of a repression/twisting of my "natural" sexuality rather than a gender identity disorder
Was the word "fetish" mentioned in our discussion? Did anybody call you "fetishist"?

In my view it was strongly implied, but I apologize if I might have misunderstood.

So now that's cleared up, what was the point of the discussion? What was this "the source" (as you put it) that you were trying to get to?
>Your COGIATI result value is: -130 Which means that you fall within the following category:  COGIATI classification TWO, FEMININE MALE

I could have guessed that to be honest ^-^
I like to have fun and play dress-up.
For those, who are familiar with Jung's personality types, e.g. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Socionics, the typology which is used in the MBTI test (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myers%E2%8..._Indicator), the skew of this test is quite obvious: it rates logical and/or sensory types much "lower", than ethical and/or feeling types. So, for example, Ethical Intuitive Introvert (INFj), Intuitive Ethical Introvert (INFp), Intuitive Ethical Extravert (ENFp) or Ethical Intuitive Extravert (ENFj) will have much higher trans-rate even if the identity related questions are answered corresponding to the sex assigned at birth.
-45 androgynous.
Your COGIATI result value is: -35 Which means that you fall within the following category:
COGIATI classification THREE, ANDROGYNE

*Side-eyes own pink satin sheets and closet half open on the fetish-y side of the closet* ....yeah, this tracks.
-125, androgynous Kiss
85 Androgynous. Not bad BUT not perhaps a true result as not really enough mid range cross dressing answer options.

I guess it is OK as I would like opportunities to more openly cross-dress but have no desire to transition.

Contributors: Bambislave (1) , blackfive (3) , cbshackle (1) , cinon (1) , Culmor (1) , essanym (3) , Hazel (5) , Kit-Katt (1) , Like Ra (16) , Natalieshere (1) , Oldself (1) , R33 (1) , subyasha (1) , Tinker D (3) , vanessa_fetish (2) , Vixien (1) , Zooy (3)