Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

transparent swimsuit
2024 Floral Print Bikinis 3 Piece Set Women Sexy Swimwear Female High Waist Swimsuit Transparent Micro Bikini Set Bathing Suit
$34.27-50%

zlatameer
Sexy Red Natural Latex Men Shirts Rubber T-shirts With Two Shoulder Zips Handmade Costumes S-LSM029
$115.92-17%

koomiho
KOOMIHO Simulation Strong Figure Realistic Silicone Male Muscle Suit Artificial Sturdy Chest Men Crossdresser Macho Cosplay
$256.52-59%

bondage
Bdsm Game Bondage Sex Products Men Adult Toys Couple Excitement Handcuffs Control Sex Toy Restraints on Legs of Bed Ankle Cuffs
$8.52

darlingaga
Darlingaga 2000s Strap Vintage Aesthetic Frill Sexy Corset Top Camis Y2K Grunge Fairycore Ruffles Stitching Mesh Top Transparent
$26.60-50%

1d oil stockings
15pairs 1D Weman Ultra Thin Sexy Oil Shinny Backline leg for Transparent Seamed Thigh High Long Knit Socks
$232.32

lip plump
Handaiyan Lip Plumping Booster Sexy Plumper Glitter Red Nude Lipstick Liquid Waterproof Moisturize Oil Lipgloss Makeup
$26.62-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Booty Sculpted (Etsy)
Since I haven't seen these folks mentioned here before.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/BootySculpted?...=661580746

Their "thing" is dye sublimation printing on a relatively small range of actual clothing patterns, though they've been increasing their range over time.  The leggings pattern is particularly good if you have a bit of a waist (hips, padding, etc.) They've also been adding a growing range of 'interesting' materials; their shiny black PVC in particular has been really nice (and surprisingly durable) so far.

The fabric they print on is a bit heavier than your average lycra, so it has a nice feel and plenty of stretch. Construction is OK, though I'd be happy if they were to copy some of the 'real' sportswear manufacturers (e.g. 2XU) when it comes to stitching, as a few times I've wanted just a biiit more give.  😊 Still good-to-very-good IMO. Sizing has been pretty true.

Print quality is excellent; really good penetration and so far it's been holding up well in the washer. This means you don't wind up with such washed-out colors when the fabric stretches (see any of the Chinese D.Va costumes, for contrast). Important if you're going for that snug fit.

I was a bit put off by their use of 3D models rather than photography of the actual item, but so far I haven't been disappointed by the actual item.  Shipping from Bulgaria to California has typically been 5-7 days from ordering.

HTH!
Ok. Good to know.
I’m in Calif. As well.

Contributors: Tinker D (1) , unlocal (1)