Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

transparent bodysuit
Ellolace Sensual Lace Bodysuit Women Transparent Sexy Lingerie See Through Black Tights Fitness Sissy Crotchless Erotic Body
$7.95

wig hair
Miss Hina cosplay wig Genshin Impact Cosplay Gorou Cospl「HSIU 」Fiber synthetic wig Gradient long hair Free wig Cap Ms Hina
$114.79

leohex
LEOHEX Long Sleeve Guard Women One Piece Swimsuit Front Zipper Surfing Snorkeling Bath UV Protect Bodysuit Diving Suit Swimwear
$120.98-55%

nsa swimsuit one piece
NSA Short Sleeve Swimwear Women Swimsuit Girls One Piece Suits Swimming Suit Competitive Swimsuits Plus Size Bodysuit
$33.26-23%

ultra shimmery tights
Ultra thin See-thruogh seamless crotch Oily Shine Shimmery Sheer Pantyhose silky closed/open Stocking.7374 Aurora series
$68.97

crossdress fetish
Crossdress Gothic 8Inches Ankle Boots Peep Toe Sexy Fetish Platform Pole Dance Women's Shoes 20cm Exotic Dancer 17cm Lace Up
$162.14-50%

jialuowei
23CM Super High Heel Sandals Platform Ankle Straps Spike Heels Cosplay Sexy Fetish Exotric Shoes
$956.63-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bondage, self bondage and room construction
How is it going? Any definite plans yet?
No, I just made a small private place that I can take a nap.
Since you seem to have a lot of space, have you thought about mobile room dividers, such as shoji walls or the more mundane Spanish walls? If people cannot enter your place, it might be an interesting alternative to an extra room, and quite inexpensive if DIYed. I consider making a simple shoji screen for my basement living room (where I enjoy my kinks) and another one for my workshop where the window faces south and often makes it hard to see things.
I realize this is likely a dumb question, but can you place a screen over the door to the outside for more privacy?

Also I know I am somewhat weird in this regard but I oddly prefer extremely cramped bedrooms, a pod/ capsule bed if you are being generous and a big sleeping bag if more realistic. One of the things I have learned is amazing in general and proved its worth during the power outage was a "furry" blanket thing, we had a few of these from ski shops when they were extremely cheap.

https://www.columbia.com/p/plush-throw-b...rm=blanket

If your bed isn't as comfortable or is too cold one of these is probably great. Source:currently on one.
(15 Feb 2022, 06:10 )Lancer Wrote: I realize this is likely a dumb question, but can you place a screen over the door to the outside for more privacy?

Depends on the door. The door on page on of this thread calls for a curtain hanging from a rod above the door, I'd say. Or you can make frames with inside panels or paper, that fit exactly the glass areas, then attach them to the glass with double sided tape. You could even repeat the frame on the outside to make it look neater.
The space I ended up with was 86 inches wide by 120 inches. Large enough for tow twin beds, mini fridge and a microwave.
Nice and cozy. And only 6.5 feet tall.

I’m happy with what I have.
To continue, placing a blanket over the door, attracts way too much attention.
Best to leave it open.

Contributors: Lancer (2) , Like Ra (1) , Max515 (2) , Strappado (4) , Tinker D (8)