Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

ellolace lingerie
Ellolace Sexy Lingerie Fancy Lace Set Woman 2 Pieces Transparent Women's Underwear Embroidery Erotic Beautiful Bra And Panty Set
$9.16-4%

pantyhose bodysuit
Thigh High Tights Erotic Lingerie Fishnet Stockings Sexy Lace Top Suspender Intimates Bodysuit Pantyhose Garter Belt Long Socks
$15.73-52%

leather hood bondage
PU Leather Straitjacket Bondage Hood Mask BDSM Roleplay Clubwear Dog Cosplay Headgear Body Bondage Sex Toy for Women and Men
$8.91-4%

mens shiny pantyhose
Men's Sexy Oil Shiny Stockings Stretch Mid Tube Stockings Glossy Sheer Thin Pantyhose Men Dress Stockings Business Stockings
$5.69-31%

panty girdle
SJASTME Women Pelvic Correction Belt Body Shaping Slimming Recovery Belt Lift Hip Belt Butt Lifter Abdomen Body Shaper Girdles
$8.77-10%

amoresy
AMORESY Sexy Shiny Long Sleeve Full Length Oil Tights Smooth Running Overalls Yoga Zentai Casual Sport Suits Jumpsuits Catsuits
$54.93

kigurumi mask crossdress
(NFD24)Crossdress Doll Customize Full Head Quality Female/Girl Resin Japanese Anime Cartoon Character Kig Cosplay Kigurumi Mask
$1039.39

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bondage equipment in usual shops
Hi
For leather heavy straps, I went to a horseshop.
The saddle belt are 1m20 of lenght average and quite cheap.

For connections, panic hooks, snaps, eye bolts, clamcleat ( to tighten rope )....
I waiting for them, I bought them in a boat shop.

Chains and more in every hardware store.
And what are you going to make?
Ideas?
These are not really to make something. These can be easily used for strict (self)bondage.
I have allready made a single glove that goes over the shoulders with laces at front and back.
Some fistmits.
Working on leather butterfly straightjacket, rubber single glove, rubber armbinder ( arms folded at the back )
not that easy now to finish some without a model, haha.

Contributors: mozesd (2) , Tinker D (1)