Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

shiny swimsuit
Mens Sexy Glossy Shiny Backless Bodysuit High Cut Leotards One-piece Swimsuit Swimwear Plus Size Yoga Sports Fitness Swimming
$7.74-40%

crossdresser silicone body
KUMIHO 4TH Gen D Cup Silicone Bodysuit No arms Breast Form Fake Vagina Cosplay Full Body Suit Fake Boob Crossdresser Transgender
$1210.00-74%

latex rubber handmade
Handmade Latex Mask Rubber Hood Fetish Open Eye and Mount with Back Zipper Cosplay Costumes
$27.83-9%

sexy oil bodysuit
Sexy Full Body Stockings Oil Shiny Bodysuit Women See Through Tights Nylon Transparent Pantyhose Strapless Jumpsuits Clubwear
$14.90-40%

mummy bondage
5pc Super Oil Shiny Tight Full Body Stockings Sleeping Bag Mummy Bondage Pullover Oily One-piece One-piece All-inclusive Tights
$147.62-50%

electro stimulation device
electro-acupuncture device needle stimulator KWD-808-II-6 channel outputs Pain Relief Muscle Stimulator
$72.48-1%

headphone sleeping mask
Animal Kids Wireless Headphones Sleep Eye Mask Bluetooth Headband Volume Limited with Thin Speakers Washable Soft Fleece Earbuds
$120.70-69%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bondage equipment in usual shops
Hi
For leather heavy straps, I went to a horseshop.
The saddle belt are 1m20 of lenght average and quite cheap.

For connections, panic hooks, snaps, eye bolts, clamcleat ( to tighten rope )....
I waiting for them, I bought them in a boat shop.

Chains and more in every hardware store.
And what are you going to make?
Ideas?
These are not really to make something. These can be easily used for strict (self)bondage.
I have allready made a single glove that goes over the shoulders with laces at front and back.
Some fistmits.
Working on leather butterfly straightjacket, rubber single glove, rubber armbinder ( arms folded at the back )
not that easy now to finish some without a model, haha.

Contributors: mozesd (2) , Tinker D (1)