Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Leosoxs lingerie
2024New Lingerie Top Crop Sexy Women's Lace Floral Bralet Bra Bustier Back Closure Bandeau Crop Top Padded Bra Bralette Straples
$36.28

anime bdsm
Sex toys for men Electric shocker thick extensora sleeve sexy nude full of lyon pour le sexes prostate Sex Products massagers
$220.27-35%

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Mens Black Long Sleeve Unitard One-piece Spandex Full Body Bodysuits Women Jumpsuit Cosplay Zentai Ballet Dance Wear
$221.43-35%

latex bondage
1 Pair Wholesale Genuine PVC Vinyl Lycra Spandex Zentai Long Black/Red Opera Gloves Unisex Latex Bondage Clubwear PVC Gloves
$7.82-19%

zentai
Futuristic Mechanical Armour Jumpsuit Cool Fighter Cosplay Bodysuit Steampunk Costume Halloween Party Shows Men Zentai Suit
$24.19-50%

leather pencil skirt
Fashion Bodycon Pu Long Skirt Women High Waist Split Dress Faux Leather Knee Length Pencil Skirt Office Lady Skirts Faldas Mujer
$3.12-33%

male chastity
Pink Male Penis Chastity Cage Set Bird Chastity Cage Belt With 5 Size Rings Abstinence Lock Ring Lock Bondage Slave Man Sex Toy
$4.03

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Bolero Single Glove self-bondage. Time-release
(13 May 2012, 00:19 )Like Ra Wrote:
(12 May 2012, 19:34 )Strappado Wrote: By the way, the newly found escape method works pretty well, now that I know, what I am doing.
And since this method works for a non-stretchy material, it will be easier to get out of a latex single-glove, right? But I still like the look of the latex glove...

True, should be even easier, with the same dimensions. But I think, you need some sweat in order to work your hand up - literally, as lubricant. I think, I will sew off one or two centimeters from the bolero, that should help.

As for the new bolero, it might help to sew part of the collar to the strap.

By the way, I discovered some odd SB-thinking: I don't know, if my new escape works on the old bolero. For some time, I have a session in mind, where I put it on and remove all means for escape (didn't know the new method then). It is somewhat tempting, to do that before testing the escape. But on the other hand, it is quite likely, that I will try that escape fairly soon, thereby reducing the fun. On the next hand though, if it doesn't work then, it is extra fun...
Short update about the old bolero: It must be slightly smaller, I got my hand up to the opening, but not out. In an emergency case, I would probably be able to go further, but it is very straining on the wrist, so I didn't try. So I could actually do a "stuck" session, where I would remove all "normal" means of release. Once I want to get out, I would obviously try this emergency escape again. And if that fails, I would need some rest (and hopefully get more excited) before I could resort to more destructive methods.

But something else gets apparent now: The bolero single glove is generally not a safe toy for self-bondage. The first one I got had the perfect dimensions for my body, so it worked. For the new one, I have to come up with another release, that can be done even if the glove is too small for the emergency escape. The emergency escape works fine for me, but might not be possible for others, and I might eventually destroy the old one and even the new one and another new one might be different again.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
self bondage time game slaafruben 1 1,383 18 Jul 2022, 19:01
Last Post: Lancer
Time release using plain water bakker11 12 45,899 15 Mar 2021, 05:42
Last Post: Lancer
Single-gloves in self-bondage - Strap Securing Strappado 79 75,302 08 Oct 2020, 19:20
Last Post: ltxrob
another style bolero armbinder Strappado 6 3,317 27 Jul 2020, 23:31
Last Post: Strappado
Pantyhose single-glove Like Ra 16 18,926 14 Jul 2019, 21:13
Last Post: bndgjaguar

Contributors: Like Ra (4) , Marcus (1) , Strappado (7)