Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

manyjoy
Stainless Steel Male Chastity Lockable Cock Cage Urethral Sounds Catheter Tube Penis Ring Adult Slave Restraint Sex Toys BDSM
$15.54-29%

jialuowei
2022 Summer 5" High Heel Pumps Thin Heels Pointy Toe Women Banquet Party Covered Shoes
$768.35-30%

anal plug
3 Sizes of Metal Contraction Balls Butt Plug Female Reduction Couples Vaginal Shrink Sex Toys for Women Anal Toy for Couples
$4.50

Leosoxs lingerie
Erotic Lingerie Japanese Sexy Love Maid Costume Role-playing Maid Uniform Pajamas Set Heart Sling Erotic Maid Uniform
$16.25

jialuowei
New Arrive Ballet Ankle Boots 18cm Super High Heel Pointed toe Lockable Padlocks Sexy Fetish Boots Unisex
$822.80-35%

leohex
LEOHEX 2023 swimwear women sexy swimsuit sports bathing swimming suit for One Piece bodysuit shiny high cut Swimwear
$89.52-50%

app electric shock
Bust Masturbating vulva vagina masturbation vagina stopper for women woman real size vibrator men automatic moving squishy CRW1
$9.44-31%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bolero Single Glove self-bondage. Time-release
One of my favorite toys is still the bolero single glove suit, as thoroughly described at http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-...lf-bondage . In the meantime, I can put it on without special tricks, I only need a string on the zipper or a large key-ring. Unfortunately, I haven't found a timed release method yet, and the bolero is not as exciting as it used to be. So I often wear it for a while, then take it off again, sometimes even with a bit of frustration.

I would like to be locked in it for a couple of hours, perhaps overnight, but my best idea for having this is still another person, which I don't have. So I am collecting ideas now, and will list them here.

One of my favorites is pretty destructive:
First, I have to find a string thin enough to go through the small hole in the slider of the zipper. I would tie this string in a large ring, feed it through the hole half way and the attach both sides to a hook. The string would go through the collar as well, to make sure, it is one-way only; the collar would not allow me to pull it down again. The detach the side without the knot, move away from the hook and the string would be detached. There is no way to open the zipper from the inside now, stuck!

After a while, I would need to force my way out somehow. Perhaps, I am strong enough to break it open by pulling my shoulders forward, which puts a lot of strain onto the zipper and its seams. Once I tried hard, but perhaps not as hard as I could, since I did not need to get out that way. Alternatively, I would have to use some tool to push a hole into the fabric. From there, I suppose, it will be fairly easy to enlarge the hole and break free. Anyway, the bolero will be destroyed, probably beyond repair. And this would make me wait a while. When I come during SB, I usually remove all restraints right away. At this point, I would probably try brute force without tools. And if I am lucky, I would fail and perhaps enjoy another while. The hard limit would be much discomfort, time or a strong urge to pee - and perhaps only then, I would use a tool.

"the worst idea ever": Put it on as above, but add straps around arms and torso (I would not put them just around the arms, as that would be too tough). There are these straps that can be tightened by pulling the open end, and opened by pushing something on the buckle. No way to open this while in the bolero. Release: Ask someone else, I doubt, that I could break free, even if I destroy part of the bolero. I have no trusted person, hence the title of this idea 😉 .

Ice timer on a Hogtie:
I need to stand at least partially in order to use any "normal" release method. Once hogtied, I am stuck. Perhaps, I could do a hogtie with a special strap, that I can tighten, but not loosen. I can imagine a couple of "ice links" to attach this strap to the leg ties. But the legs need to connect to a harness, because I aeady ripped off the d-ring of the bolero (hog-tie with snap hook and I lost patience after coming, it is hard to operate a snap hook through the material of the bolero). Of course, the bolero could and should be connected to the harness as well.

Ice timer on a fixed point:
I could tie myself to a spot, where no release is available (I need a hook on the wall or similar). Timed with ice of course. I am not sure, how to attach this. I need the hook in order to close the bolero as well, so that must be solved.

Of course, there are various possible additions to the bolero, gag, plug or a blindfold. Actually, a blindfold could be quite interesting, because it would make release pretty hard but not impossible.

Well, I am focussed on the bolero itself though. If you know it and have more ideas, please let me know.
I would keep all related methods in one thread for easy referencing. Currently we have three. Probably some of them can be merged together?

I think this thread is more about time-release than how to get in and out. I will change the subject.
The new title is fine, even though I am not a great fan of timed release. But I am looking for new ideas with this toy and I remember from one test with an ice cube in a sock, that the time felt long, but not too long. Might work for me here. Well, any ideas are welcome!

As for the number of threads, you are right, there are many. But the first one was some sort of blog about the "bolero experience" from when I got it until it finally became an almost fool proof SB item. The second one was a side subject, looking for ideas for another release. I did find a result, and that went into the "blog". That thread (Bolero Armbinder - another release method) could be removed, if you like. Due to the fact, that the "blog" is fairly long and is not an entirely exciting bondage story, I prefer to make requests like this one in separate threads.
Got an idea. Release is - obviously - done by pulling down the zipper, using a string or some other method. I aeady mentioned, that the string should not go through the collar strap because the zipper could not be pulled below this strap later on.

So here is one simple method, not perfect yet, but a starting point: Make an additional collar (since I don't want to change the bolero) which has two parts: One half has a normal buckle on one side and a ring on the other side. that ring must be smaller than an icecube. The other half consists of a leather strap (that fits into the buckle of the other half), which (the strap) can be connected to a sock or soft cloth bag. Put an ice cube (or more) into that sock, feed the open end through the ring of the collar, connect it to the other side of the collar. Attach the collar to your neck. It should be obvious right now, but here are the next steps: Put on the bolero, feed the zipper-string through the ice-collar, pull up. You will be stuck until the ice is small enough to go through the ring and the collar comes off, releasing the string. Actually, this collar could simply be a long sock with a ring attached to one side, and long enough to be pulled over your head. It would let you open the zipper a little bit, but not enough to get free, until the ice has molten.

There is one risk involved: It might be possible to catch the string and pull it through the collar. But on the other hand, I think, the handle of the zipper will still be caught by the collar. And that reveals another risk: By pulling too hard, when you got the string free in this "illegal" way, the handle could break.

I am considering an electrical device as well. There are clock switches, which fail operation when power fails. These switches plug into a normal 220 V wall socket and have a tiny switch for every 5 or 15 minutes of 24 hours (there are electronical ones too, but those aren't so predictable on failures). Well, such a clock switch could be the power source of a release mechanism. It would release once the power is switched off (or fails). For example an electrical magnet holding keys out of reach. In the event of a power failure, you would be released instantly. There is still the risk of the mechanism failing and being stuck on "ON" forever, but many other methods would even add the duration of a power outtage which coule be too long (work, visitors, extreme discomfort etc.). And you could still provide an emergency release in a precious ming vase or on the bottom of a pee-filled bucket (could do that along with any method of course).
A couple of photos would definitely help.
Why not use one of these lanyards that people use to hold I.D cards around their necks. Coil this up and freeze in an ice cube with the metal clip hanging out.
Clip this to the zip before you put it on… The lanyard won’t unfurl till the ice melts.
Use your current method to close the zip (ie the string via the collar with no return).
The metal (or sometimes plastic) clip of the lanyard is large enough to be hooked to something. But lanyards could be useful for other purposes, I will keep them in mind.

As for photos: Perhaps I could create a bondage dummy to do some. With the bolero on, it is very complicated to trigger the camera, even with a solid camera stand.
(11 May 2012, 18:40 )Strappado Wrote: With the bolero on
Or with the bolero lying flat on the floor. Probably even better and more clear than with the bolero on.
Here some images to show, why the new bolero single glove does not work the same as the old one.

The complete item from behind, first old, then new:

old_complete.jpg   
 new_overview.jpg   

As you can see, both neck straps are set to the same width.
Let's have a closer look now:

old_collar_1.jpg   
strap matches the outline of the collar pretty well

new_collar_1.jpg   
the collar creates a big fold in order to fit into the strap

And here is the unfortunate result:
 new_collar_2.jpg   

Today, I made another test, setting the strap wider, to match the outline of the collar. Then I opened and closed the zipper several times. The first three times, it worked, then the collar was out and I could not operate the zipper with the string anymore. By the way, the newly found escape method works pretty well, now that I know, what I am doing. Too bad! And I am afraid, it will work on the old one too - need to try that eventually. On the other hand, I could apply for a job in a circus as a 21st century Houdini 😁
(12 May 2012, 19:34 )Strappado Wrote: By the way, the newly found escape method works pretty well, now that I know, what I am doing.
And since this method works for a non-stretchy material, it will be easier to get out of a latex single-glove, right? But I still like the look of the latex glove...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
self bondage time game slaafruben 1 1,305 18 Jul 2022, 19:01
Last Post: Lancer
Time release using plain water bakker11 12 45,734 15 Mar 2021, 05:42
Last Post: Lancer
Single-gloves in self-bondage - Strap Securing Strappado 79 75,202 08 Oct 2020, 19:20
Last Post: ltxrob
another style bolero armbinder Strappado 6 3,286 27 Jul 2020, 23:31
Last Post: Strappado
Pantyhose single-glove Like Ra 16 18,876 14 Jul 2019, 21:13
Last Post: bndgjaguar

Contributors: Like Ra (4) , Marcus (1) , Strappado (7)