Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

larpgears
Wholesale and Retail Sexy woman seamless latex underwear fetish latex rubber panties
$15.73-30%

drozeno
Half-Turtleneck Halter Pull Buckle Slim-Fit Slimming Jumpsuit Imitation Leather Short Skirt Aurora Pu Highlight Reflective
$80.94

shapewear
Full Body Tummy Control Faja Bust Wrap Button Mid-Length Shapewear Colombian Reducing And Shapers
$32.94

realistic silicone sex doll mannequin
boobs sex games for masturbation breast women's toys set rechargable Women's masturbator Masturbation toy vibrator men
$71.20-31%

lip plump
Kaleidos Lip Gloss Nude Mirror Lip Glaze Plumping Lip Oil,Hydrating Lip Stick Tinted Lip Balm Transparent Lip Care Glitter Shine
$181.50-25%

headphone sleeping mask
Mask For Sleep Headphones Bluetooth 3D Eye Mask Music Play Sleeping Headphones with Built-in HD Speaker
$8.83-4%

Bitysie
BITYSIE New Anime Sailor Moon COS Tsukino Usagi Costume Girls One Piece Swimwear Students Clothes Japan's Swimsuit Leotard
$313.39-15%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bolero Single Glove for self-bondage
(15 Jul 2010, 23:24 )Like Ra Wrote: Sounds exciting!

So you do not use the straps. But doesn't "pinning" put extra strain on the zipper?

Theoretically yes, but I pinned the armbinder to be tight fit, not squeeze fit. So while closing it, there is no strain on the zipper. Strain only exists when I struggle.
Finally the evidence:

boleroself.jpg   

As you can see, I have removed the extra seams. It was a nice test, but it is very strict and I haven't used the bolero much like that.
Wow, it is about two years and a half ago, that I got this bolero single glove. In the meantime, it proved to be quite safe. I only needed to replace the original slider of the zipper with a good one of the correct size and type.

Only once, I seemed to be stuck, because the zipper line bent back instead of letting the slider slide down. This can be avoided by moving neck, shoulders and back in a way to tighten the collar on the back side. Alternatively, one could get nervous and pull off the release string, that would be a bad idea of course...

I am going to order a second one, perhaps even a third. The second one will be left as it is, except for the zipper improvement. I would get the third one as a model for a new design. I need that to copy the shoulder- and collar parts, because with the original shape, the zipper works fine (opening especially). Eventually, I want to make a square arm bag, that's why.
(09 Dec 2010, 18:14 )Strappado Wrote: Finally the evidence:

As you can see, I have removed the extra seams. It was a nice test, but it is very strict and I haven't used the bolero much like that.

Guess what? I missed this post and the photo! Looks (and I bet feels) fantastic! Great achievement!
A square arm bag would be the ideal solution. Not from the casual spectator point of view, because in this case there is nothing better than a classic single-glove.

But from the point of view of the person whose arms are encased in a tight (glove|bag) behind his or her back (wow, what a phrase!), the Japanese tie aka square tie aka square arm bag is much more comfortable and much more restrictive at the same time.
I think, this view is very appealing:

7738a_back.jpg   

I have a couple more pictures, but they are from an online shop and I don't want this website to get into trouble.
Aha, I know this website 😉 They've got excellent photos, ridiculously high prices and their affiliation program is broken 😉

Agree about the photo. It's good and the latex is blue, but the girl would look even better in a "standard" single-glove.
(11 Jun 2011, 00:21 )Like Ra Wrote: Aha, I know this website 😉 They've got excellent photos, ridiculously high prices and their affiliation program is broken 😉

Agree about the photo. It's good and the latex is blue, but the girl would look even better in a "standard" single-glove.

You can see this girl wearing various devices and clothing on the website. And what I like most - besides her looks - is the impression, that she enjoys this!
(26 Aug 2011, 03:07 )Strappado Wrote: And what I like most - besides her looks - is the impression, that she enjoys this!

Most important thing. I hate when models try to act like they like what they're wearing or doing. So unnatural...
Perhaps I will have a "square bolero" soon, depends on my sister, who has taken her sewing machine home at the moment. I do have a real cheap version of the bolero (V-style), which is too short, and I think, by adding some material to the sides and sewing it off below the elbows, it can be transformed easily, I don't even need to sew in a new zipper, which seems to be much harder than drawing a few lines with a sewing machine. I even consider buying my own sewing machine, if I can find a cheap and working one on ebay near my home. Anyway, trust me! Sooner or later, I will have a square binder.
This bolero single glove is still my favorite toy and I am looking for possible improvements.

As I said, I gave up on the narrow version, it is for short use only. Perhaps, a taylor made version would be good, but I don't know a suitable taylor nor am I ready to pay for that service (which would include either a piece made from scratch or the cost for a second one).

I found a way to open the zipper without a string, which is very nice, the string bothered me more and more. I am using the horizontal rod of a microphone stand, which I can manage to get into a new keyring (about 3 cm diameter, the old one was 1 cm only) attached to the zipper. Then I slowly stand up and pull the zipper down. It worked a few times, I still leave the string on until I feel more confident. But this method adds a bit of thrill, since it is more difficult, and if I wander off, I can't simply use the next door handle or hook on the wall. It does feel more secure. On the other hand, I can still use a string to close the zipper and remove it then.

I still have an emergency release, which I want to remove. The zipper is accessible from the inside, and I can simply tear it off, if everything else fails, at least, I think so, never tried it, and it might damage the bolero beyond repair. But once, I have confidence in the stringless release, I will remove it, by sewing a flap over the part of the zipper that I can reach. This flap will have a v-shape, so the zipper line can be widened and it should also allow me to take out my arms once the zipper is fully open. But no more emergency release.

Once I have done the above, I can start thinking about timers more seriously. It should be fairly easy then, since I only need to prevent the use of the rod for a given time, for example by tieing it to the wall with a sock and ice.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Single-gloves in self-bondage - Strap Securing Strappado 79 75,368 08 Oct 2020, 19:20
Last Post: ltxrob
another style bolero armbinder Strappado 6 3,324 27 Jul 2020, 23:31
Last Post: Strappado
Pantyhose single-glove Like Ra 16 18,936 14 Jul 2019, 21:13
Last Post: bndgjaguar
Self armbinder technique (single glove alternative?) madjack 4 9,963 22 Jul 2012, 22:26
Last Post: Like Ra
Bolero Single Glove self-bondage. Time-release Strappado 11 16,471 14 May 2012, 21:21
Last Post: Strappado

Contributors: bilbo (1) , ebear_ca (1) , FagMan (4) , Like Ra (23) , madjack (2) , Strappado (20) , Vacbedbound (4)