Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

eilyken high heels
Eilyken Crystal Rhinestone Open Toe Woman Sandals Design Sexy Thin High Heels Party Prom Shoes Fashion Ankle Strap Pumps
$55.56-55%

transparent dress
40-90kg Large Size Sling Women Dress Sexy Lingerie Show Breast Sling Transparent Lady Dress Erotic Underwear Sexy Girls Skirt
$266.18-50%

latex catsuit
Women Sexy Glossy PU Leather Bodysuit Wet Look Latex Catsuit Exotic Zip Open Crotch Jumpsuit Open Crotch Glossy Leather Bodysuit
$94.72-40%

1d oil pantyhose
1D Ultra Thin Shiny Pantyhose Transparent Collants Women Oil Glitter Tights High Waist Open Crotch Collant Femme Ouvert Hosiery
$6.88

msemis
Kid Girls Ballet Jazz Jazz Lyrical Dress Rhinestone Backless Modern Lyrical Dance Costume Gymnastics Skating Performance Costume
$137.32-32%

latex leotard
Men Shiny Latex PVC Catsuit Sexy Black Wetlook Faux Leather Night Club Full Bodysuit Fetish Erotic Leotard Jumpsuit Men
$16.47-27%

doll kigurumi
Fursuit Kigurumi Headsets Furry Cosplay Costumes Comiket Furries Rubbit Doll Cat Comiket Furries Doll costumes Animal
$563.44-25%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Best maglock setup to buy
Hi
Could anyone advise on the best maglock setup to buy in the UK 
I'd like 2 maglocks, one on a timer and one just on a battery in case the other fails, also to add to the excitement as I hear both click shut.
I watch others videos and setups on here and can't wait to push myself further with estim2b and thehandy.
Thanks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 IMG_20160218_134252 (2).jpg   
(30 Dec 2022, 21:50 )Estimtom Wrote: Hi
Could anyone advise on the best maglock setup to buy in the UK 
I'd like 2 maglocks, one on a timer and one just on a battery in case the other fails, also to add to the excitement as I hear both click shut.
I watch others videos and setups on here and can't wait to push myself further with estim2b and thehandy.
Thanks

I've made my own from various bits and pieces on eBay etc... way cheaper
What size magnet do I need ?
(31 Dec 2022, 10:42 )Estimtom Wrote: What size magnet do I need ?

I think the ones I got were 40 or 50mm diameter 12v ones , just from ebay.
the difficult bit is finding a source for the catcher plate!
had to buy more than 2..  Confused

Contributors: Estimtom (2) , ltxrob (2)