Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

stainless steel cock
3 Size Stainless Steel Metal Men Cock Ring Adult Sex Scrotum Binding Ejaculation Delay Device Glans Erection Sperm Locking Ring
$4.40

1d oil stockings
Sexy 1D Oil Shiny Pantyhose Glitter Tights Reinforced Cotton Crotch Shiny Lustre Legs Free Size
$26.84-50%

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Knee High Boots Platform Full Zip Up Thin High Heels Faux Leather Boots Ladies Shoes Woman Big Size 41 44 46 50 52
$134.59-37%

time lock bondage
Digital Time Lock Bondage Timer For Belt Handcuffs BDSM Accessories For Women / Adult Game Toys Bdsm Equipment / Gear Sex Shop.
$14.87-34%

zlatameer
Transparent Latex Stockings with Black Trims Rubber Women Men Spliced Fetish Leggings S-LA086
$48.16-14%

rubber cosplay
Puppy Cosplay Costumes of XL Code Brand New Increase Large Size Padded Rubber Full Head Hood Mask with Collar for Dog Roleplay
$22.93

gaff panties
Mens Sissy Pouch Panties Crossdresser Camel Toe Panties Men Hiding Gaff Thong T Back Shapping Underwear Male Inmitate Lingerie
$98.69-66%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Best maglock setup to buy
Hi
Could anyone advise on the best maglock setup to buy in the UK 
I'd like 2 maglocks, one on a timer and one just on a battery in case the other fails, also to add to the excitement as I hear both click shut.
I watch others videos and setups on here and can't wait to push myself further with estim2b and thehandy.
Thanks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 IMG_20160218_134252 (2).jpg   
(30 Dec 2022, 21:50 )Estimtom Wrote: Hi
Could anyone advise on the best maglock setup to buy in the UK 
I'd like 2 maglocks, one on a timer and one just on a battery in case the other fails, also to add to the excitement as I hear both click shut.
I watch others videos and setups on here and can't wait to push myself further with estim2b and thehandy.
Thanks

I've made my own from various bits and pieces on eBay etc... way cheaper
What size magnet do I need ?
(31 Dec 2022, 10:42 )Estimtom Wrote: What size magnet do I need ?

I think the ones I got were 40 or 50mm diameter 12v ones , just from ebay.
the difficult bit is finding a source for the catcher plate!
had to buy more than 2..  Confused

Contributors: Estimtom (2) , ltxrob (2)