Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

remote app vibrator
Wireless Remote Control 3 in 1 Bluetooth APP Dildo Vibrator Vagina Sucker Clitoris Stimulator Sex Toys for Women Couple Adult 18
$18.73

dildo
Translucent Soft Jelly Dildo Realistic Fake Dick Penis Butt Plug Sex Toys for Woman Vagina Anal Female Masturbation Huge Dildos
$1.48-52%

nose hook bondage
Slave Horse Harness Silicone Ball Gag BDSM Bondage Restraints Oral Fixation Open Mouth Gags Nose Hook Strap Fetish Sexy Cosplay
$10.35

larpgears
Handmade Latex Mask Rubber Hood Fetish Open Eye and Mouth with Back Zipper Cosplay Costumes Headgear Unisex
$36.29-37%

gothic lolita
Y2K Winter Faux Fur Long Sock Legging Cool Jk Leg Warmer Gothic Boots Socks EGirl Harajuku Girls Lolita Boot Cover Foot Sleeves
$5.65

bondage
YSJBM BDSM Bondage Gears with Fetish Dog Slave Crawling Knee Elbow Cosplay Costume for Couple Restraint Binding Harness Sex Toys
$7.22

yizyif
Halloween Cosplay Princess Dresses Baby Girls Party Green Flower Fairy Mesh Tutu Dress Elf Costume with Butterfly Wings Sets
$19.34-35%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Being Teased while restrained
Hi,

would love to get some ideas together for teasing me while I am restrained. I have some tolerance to pain so, please dont hold back !

Respectfully,

Suzy xx
Hm...
What about a duct-taped vibrator, connected to a timer that would run it for a few seconds once a minute?

Cheers, 😇
(23 Aug 2012, 16:08 )whiteangel Wrote: Hm...
What about a duct-taped vibrator, connected to a timer that would run it for a few seconds once a minute?

Cheers, 😇

Many thanks Whiteangel - a lovely tease, especially as it would not be long enough to climax.

Clearly, certain methods (electro butt plug) could have dangers where I am left along - though I would love something more painfull as well as sexual stimulation...

Suzy 💓
Yes, pain is likely much more difficult to control.
If you are minimally skilled in electronics, you could try to use the speaker output of a really small amplifier (1W RMS or so), connected to a small transformer to increase the voltage.
Then, you could prepare some "soundtracks" with mostly silence with some nice loud surprises here and there.
This should be quite safe while used only under waist level, and the 1W of power should not be able to fry any part of you 😇

Contributors: Suzy_Staylaced (2) , white_angel (2)