Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage
Underwear Woman Pentagram Punk Harness Cage Bra Sexy Pastel Goth Body Harness Harajuku Bra Black Bondage Harness Bra Lingerie
$5.06

2023 chastity
2023 Super Small Penis Ring Sissy Chastity Cage,Locked In Lust Cock Cage Male Chastity Device With 4 Base Ring,Sextoys For Men
$22.20-50%

bondage body
Underwear Woman Pentagram Punk Harness Cage Bra Sexy Pastel Goth Body Harness Harajuku Bra Black Bondage Harness Bra Lingerie
$5.06

leg binder
Body Shaper Womens Binders Waist Trainer Wrap Slimming Belt Sweat Fat Burning Flat Belly Reductive Girdle Abdomen Modeling Strap
$41.79-40%

selebritee
Selebritee Sexy Hot Maid Costume for Adults Bra and Mini Dress Set Bow Decoration Babydoll Lingerie Nightwear Exotic Costumes
$43.56

speerise
Speerise Women's Long Sleeve Leotard Spandex Ballet Dance Bodysuit Scoop Neck Gymnastics Suit
$166.97-37%

stainless steel cock
Penis Bondage Ring Luminous Glans Cock Ring Metal Penis Ring Lasting Erection Delay Ejaculation Constraint Sex Toys for Men 18
$5.47

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

BarbaCojePutitas file index
Hi, anyone know how contact with BarbaCojePutitas?
(27 Jan 2024, 07:41 )gatolocko Wrote: Hi, anyone know how contact with BarbaCojePutitas?

It's been a while but we reached him via a request to PM to his Reddit ID - u/BarbaCojePutitas and then we waited...
Super curious about the fucked by master's script, It's hard to hear in-between all the voices!
(18 Dec 2023, 02:26 )Exception Wrote: e.g. One of my favourites is Mental Assault, but can't find mention of this one online.

I'm pretty sure these were one of the files avaliable on one of their pages (SoundCloud or such), considering I can find a copy of it in my folders. I never interacted with them directly, so it was publically avaliable at some point.
If one can find a link to the file, I will add it to the file index.
SimpleBrainwashingFromMaster
A file with his voice (as per Love to Obey) that was modified from a personal request.

https://www.reddit.com/user/BarbaCojePut...questions/

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1m2XniSf...TeCax/view
Does somebody know how to make the binaural tones that BarbaCojePutitas uses in his adhd files?
I have no idea what really happened regarding other Bambi's who interacted, but from my experience he was really nice to me, and kept me at ease. He stayed well aware of my boundaries. I don't want to downplay any negative experiences others might have had, I just don't know what happened. Has he gone totally MIA now? I kinda miss him, but we had a short time together I never got super far enough to be used maliciously. I just didn't get any weird vibes even looking back at those chats now..

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Platinum Puppets file index subdream 29 7,384 28 Jan 2024, 12:23
Last Post: subdream

Contributors: dustymoon1 (2) , Exception (2) , gatolocko (1) , Immotel (1) , jadefortyfour (1) , JaneSintimes (1) , Like Ra (3) , SeverineNappi (1) , Sorez (1) , subdream (23) , ThriftyTech (1) , xanatrap (1)