Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

ballet high heels
1 Pair Silicone Toe Sleeve Foot Protection Ballet High Heels Hallux Valgus Gel Protective Protector Care Tool Massge Toe Pad
$3.88-31%

ellolace lingerie
Ellolace Sheer Lace Bodysuit With Garter Halter Bandage Backless Exotic Lingerie Body Seamless Tights Black Tulle Teddy Tops
$14.79

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY Silk luster One piece swimsuit sexy tight Color matching oil glossy swimsuit dead tank water swimsuit high cut Swimwear
$45.35-30%

rubber latex dress
Black Red Wet Look Zip Front Latex Mini Dress Stockings Gloves Set Womens PVC Leather-Look Skater Dress Rubber Fetish Clubwear
$134.75-40%

inlzdz
Kids Girls Halloween Arabian Princess Cosplay Costume Carnival Stage Performance Fancy Dress Ups Jumpsuit Bodysuit Outfits
$19.72-40%

oshoplive
Gymdolphins 2023 Spring Summer Female Camouflage Long Sleeves Slim Fit Hoodies Outdoor Sports Tops For Women Fitness Sweatshirts
$205.31-30%

stainless steel penis
FRRK BDSM Inverted Chastity Cage With Dildo Negative Cock Cage Chastity Belt Metal Cylinder Penis Rings Adults Sex Toys
$57.33-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

BarbaCojePutitas file index
Hi, anyone know how contact with BarbaCojePutitas?
(27 Jan 2024, 07:41 )gatolocko Wrote: Hi, anyone know how contact with BarbaCojePutitas?

It's been a while but we reached him via a request to PM to his Reddit ID - u/BarbaCojePutitas and then we waited...
Super curious about the fucked by master's script, It's hard to hear in-between all the voices!
(18 Dec 2023, 02:26 )Exception Wrote: e.g. One of my favourites is Mental Assault, but can't find mention of this one online.

I'm pretty sure these were one of the files avaliable on one of their pages (SoundCloud or such), considering I can find a copy of it in my folders. I never interacted with them directly, so it was publically avaliable at some point.
If one can find a link to the file, I will add it to the file index.
SimpleBrainwashingFromMaster
A file with his voice (as per Love to Obey) that was modified from a personal request.

https://www.reddit.com/user/BarbaCojePut...questions/

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1m2XniSf...TeCax/view

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Platinum Puppets file index subdream 29 6,968 28 Jan 2024, 12:23
Last Post: subdream

Contributors: dustymoon1 (2) , Exception (2) , gatolocko (1) , Immotel (1) , jadefortyfour (1) , JaneSintimes (1) , Like Ra (3) , Sorez (1) , subdream (23) , ThriftyTech (1)