Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY Satin glossy Swimsuit Opaque Bathing Swimming Suit for One Piece Bodysuit Shiny High Cut Swimwear sexy Crotch vest
$73.81-53%

sorbern
SORBERN 2018 Lady Fashion Cat Eye Glasses Acetate Optical Frames For Women Vintage Designer Eyeglasses Clear Lens Eyewear Oculos
$22.54-20%

CYOMI
CYOMI 6G Silicone Vagina Pantys to the Ankle Internal floating point design, sweat preventing oil for Crossdresser Drag Queen
$402.93-55%

larpgears
Latex socks seamless 3D toe socks tight fit knee stockings black long toe socks
$16.43-25%

chastity 2021
2021 HT V4 Resin Male Chastity Device,Cock Cage With 4 Size Penis Ring,Chastity Lock,Penis Sleeve,SM Adult Game Sex Toy For Men
$29.03-47%

latex rubber fashion
Women's New Fashion Fish Mouth Designer Sandals for Women Summer Simple Solid Color Outdoor Vacation Beach Flip-flops Dropship
$136.92-29%

bondage suit
Men Sexy Bodysuit Thongs Bondage Nightclub Performance Costumes Tights Underwear Backless Hollow Leotard Penis Big Pouch Panties
$80.67-40%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bambi Sleep sound effects
Does anybody know if there is a Bambi-themed "sound pack"? For example, pops, inflates, flicks, squeaks, gasps, etc?
(22 Jan 2023, 00:00 )Like Ra Wrote: Does anybody know if there is a Bambi-themed "sound pack"? For example, pops, inflates, flicks, squeaks, gasps, etc?

No... but it sounds like a good project to do.
When I did a BS content (A Wakeup alarm sound) I had to scavenge around the interwebs.
(22 Jan 2023, 05:30 )JaneSintimes Wrote:
(22 Jan 2023, 00:00 )Like Ra Wrote: Does anybody know if there is a Bambi-themed "sound pack"? For example, pops, inflates, flicks, squeaks, gasps, etc?

No... but it sounds like a good project to do.
When I did a BS content (A Wakeup alarm sound) I had to scavange around teh interwebs.

Probably it's possible to compile one from these https://freesound.org/ , or at least a pack that's close enough.
Chaos is Fun…damental
Trying to find the original sounds. Some of them seem custom. Read some are in a discord server? Anyone know?
I would also like to find them. I have combed the server for them and can only find a few clips of the audios referred to as 'mommy's sample pack'. We could use this thread to compile them properly?
(06 Jul 2023, 21:29 )sleep77 Wrote: We could use this thread to compile them properly?
Absolutely!
Sweet, is vocaroo the best option for getting them in here, then they could go into a mega?

Chimes.wav from "mommy's sample pack" is the only one not clipped from one of the original files, or is clipped from a point where there's no other effects going on. I think that's important for reuse since it's not going to sound great layering a few seconds of the background audio over whatever audio you'd want it on top of.

I think we'd want to either extract the original audios using some sort of boolean technique (in Audacity) etc. or find the original sound clips. Substitutes could also be really good but I'd make sure to label whether they're confidently a match for the originals.

Chimes.wav
https://vocaroo.com/1oVCUalCqS4Z

Also been looking at https://www.lalal.ai - if anyone has an account and can tell how well it splits the bambi files that would be interesting!
Here's an example of what can be done with Lalai - this took bouncing my PC audio back into Audacity, exporting as an mp3, uploading back into Lalai to use the free 10min you get to extract the lock sound.
You can hear some artifacts but this is impressively clean for ~15min of work.

Lock (extracted via 3x bounces with Lalai)
https://vocaroo.com/1noICWYxRKAy
These samples sound very promising!
The Bambi voice sounds like a real person's voice. There is too much variation and emotional range in the voice and giggles to be text-to-speech.

I noticed 10+ versions of the word "yes," and 5+ versions of the word "no" or "now."

The voice says things like "I love it" and "too hard." 

Does anyone know whether this voice is from an existing content creator or custom recorded?

If it's an existing content creator, can anyone identify who it is?

I have my doubts about custom recording due to the extra cost, complexity, and time required.

Attached Files
no-1.wav (Size: 68.11 KB )
no-2.wav (Size: 109.64 KB )
no-3.wav (Size: 106.79 KB )
no-4.wav (Size: 124.94 KB )
no-5.wav (Size: 88.41 KB )
yes-1.wav (Size: 104.21 KB )
yes-2.wav (Size: 140.8 KB )
yes-3.wav (Size: 109.64 KB )
yes-4.wav (Size: 89.9 KB )
yes-5.wav (Size: 152.59 KB )
yes-6.wav (Size: 95.91 KB )
yes-7.wav (Size: 83.46 KB )
yes-8.wav (Size: 119.05 KB )
yes-9.wav (Size: 115.64 KB )
yes-10.wav (Size: 133.96 KB )
i-love-it.wav (Size: 111.46 KB )
too-hard.wav (Size: 129.52 KB )

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bambi Sleep stuff Like Ra 1,729 824,604 3 hours ago
Last Post: DSM666PDW
Bellmar's Bambi contracts - Bambi Accepts! Like Ra 40 6,411 Yesterday, 03:19
Last Post: htaber193
Bambi Sleep en Français (Bambi Sleep in French) Like Ra 4 2,145 24 Apr 2024, 17:10
Last Post: DollMaker
Bambi Sleep Imagery Like Ra 73 17,369 19 Apr 2024, 01:05
Last Post: kaitlynkassidy89
Бэмби на русском (Bambi Sleep in Russian) Sissylisa 33 15,489 24 Mar 2024, 14:28
Last Post: Dero222

Contributors: Bailey (1) , bellmar (1) , CollectiveThought (2) , JaneSintimes (1) , jm10 (3) , Like Ra (4) , sam_henry (1) , shinybambi (1) , sleep77 (3) , spiralsimp09 (1) , stationcashplease (1)