Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

gaff men
Mens Crossdresser Toe Panties Men Hiding Gaff Briefs Thong Underpants Ultra Thin Male Inmitate Lingeries
$9.74-37%

latex fetish
Latex Fetish Hood Full latex hood eyes closed mouth closed back zip Rubber mask 0.4 0.6 0.8 1.0 thickness can be selected
$242.00-50%

silicone bodysuit
Silicone Vacuum Cup Suction Cups Vacuum Cans Shaper Clothes
$19.67

bondage lock
2023 HT-V5 Chastity Cage Device Male Cock Cage ; 4 Sizes Penis Ring Chastity Penis Lock Bondage Belt Fetish Sex Toys For Man Gay
$62.99

glossy body suit
Women Sheer Full Bodystocking Shiny Glossy All-inclusive Bodysuit Oily Transparent High Elastic Thin Crotchless Night Club Wear
$157.78-49%

headphone sleeping mask
Animal Headband Soft Velvet Wireless Bluetooth Headset with Microphone Bluetooth Headband with Thin Speaker Sleep Mask,E
$19.48-31%

rolecos
ROLECOS Game Detroit Become Human Cosplay Costume Connor Cosplay Uniform Men Jacket White Shirt Tie RK800 Coat Costume Full Set
$27.29-44%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bambi Sleep sound effects
I've never messed with trying to unmix audio before, but here's my initial attempt at extracting the finger snap sound:

snap.wav (Size: 141.27 KB )

The balloon stretching sound (the one at the end just before the pop):

balloon-stretching.wav (Size: 1.24 MB )

The pop and chime sound after the balloon bursts:

pop-and-chime.wav (Size: 398.57 KB )

I've been fighting over an hour to get clean audio of the balloon inflation sound, but sadly, my übernoob audio skills just aren't up to the task, so I'm going to give up on that one for now.
I was browsing freesound for rpg sound effects while modding and stumbled across two files that seem to be base sounds for many of the giggling sound effects in the Bambi Sleep files:

Girl Giggling: https://freesound.org/people/MadamViciou...ds/218185/

Girl Giggling Cutely: https://freesound.org/people/MadamViciou...ds/219769/

The BS versions have been modified from these files by adding some reverb, etc., but these may be useful in recreating the sounds in your own mixes.
@CollectiveThought these are awesome!  thank you!!
Jfyo, the Bambi Sleep sound effects for "I want to be a good girl" that plays in the background of the files is taken from Mistress Clarissa - Be my good girl.

i-want-to-be-a-good-girl.mp3 (Size: 295.85 KB )

Does anyone know about the backround sounds?  I really would live to know more about them.
Do you actually mean sounds or voices? For sounds we have a dedicated thread: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=3901
(30 Oct 2023, 18:16 )sam_henry Wrote: Does anyone know about the backround sounds?  I really would live to know more about them.

I pulled most of the sound effects for my files from sound effect sites, youtube sound effect videos, as well as custom created ones, and various effects edited together.  If you wouldn't mind being more specific I might be of help.  

I am searching for a few clean sexy "yes" and "no"'s someone posted some but the they aren't clean enough for me.
Hey all, thought i'd throw my hat in the ring because I found the actual source of the fingers snap sound. It's actually every finger snap sound from this soundpack simply layered on top of each other. Honestly I was a bit surprised it was that simple. A bit late seeing people have aeady isolated the sound but still, it appears BP was quite fond of using this site so it's possible a lot of the classic BS sounds are from this site.

https://freesound.org/people/Snapper4298/packs/11176/
Nice find!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bambi Sleep stuff Like Ra 1,730 824,731 2 hours ago
Last Post: bellmar
Bellmar's Bambi contracts - Bambi Accepts! Like Ra 40 6,423 Yesterday, 03:19
Last Post: htaber193
Bambi Sleep en Français (Bambi Sleep in French) Like Ra 4 2,145 24 Apr 2024, 17:10
Last Post: DollMaker
Bambi Sleep Imagery Like Ra 73 17,373 19 Apr 2024, 01:05
Last Post: kaitlynkassidy89
Бэмби на русском (Bambi Sleep in Russian) Sissylisa 33 15,496 24 Mar 2024, 14:28
Last Post: Dero222

Contributors: Bailey (1) , bellmar (1) , CollectiveThought (2) , JaneSintimes (1) , jm10 (3) , Like Ra (4) , sam_henry (1) , shinybambi (1) , sleep77 (3) , spiralsimp09 (1) , stationcashplease (1)