Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

larpgears
Latex Garter Gummi Rubber Suspender Clubwear Sexy Width Trims Hot Customize 0.4mm (only include garters)
$31.45-17%

leohex
LEOHEX Satin Glossy Pants Leggings Leotards Sexy High-Cut Bikini Thong Bodysuit Tights Women Shiny One Piece Swimsuit Plus Size
$217.80-30%

crossdress cosplay female
NEW Realistic Female Latex Mask Woman Face Mask Party Cosplay Sexy Costume Crossdressing
$14.52

gaff panties
Sexy Men Sissy Briefs Lace Sponge Pad Pouch Thong Crossdresser Camel Toe Panties Men Hiding Gaff Thong Hollow Shapping Underwear
$57.48-59%

leather hood bondage
Bdsm Bondage Leather Strap with Open Mouth Silicone Gag Sexy Toys for Fetish Restraints Hood Mask Sexy Headgear Adults Games
$8.46-49%

chren layout
XCKNY Satin smooth glossy Sexy high elastic gloves swimsuit sports high elastic ice sleeves shiny role-playing dress gloves
$42.19-52%

qiui
QIUI Key Pod Chastity Cage APP Remote Control Outdoor Intelligent Cock Cages Accessories Gay Male Chastity Belt Device Key Box
$11.23

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Bagging/sacking bondage
(10 Jul 2022, 16:05 )Tinker D Wrote: Looks more like a murder victim to me.
One of the possibilities, yes, while any bagging photo/drawing can be looked at from this point of view, I imagine other scenarios. E.g. "Discarded for a while".
(09 Jul 2022, 00:22 )Like Ra Wrote: Discarded
(10 Jul 2022, 19:48 )Like Ra Wrote: One of the possibilities, yes, while any bagging photo/drawing can be looked at from this point of view, I imagine other scenarios. E.g. "Discarded for a while".
Also, you can think of the "Disposable whore" https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...8#pid61618
Then shouldn’t she be in a trash can or a recycle container?
I'm not sure if it would be a good video but I find the idea of bagging to be an interesting story element. Like imagine if after a bondage scene off camera the dom just starts packing everything up like groceries at the supermarket into bags  and placing them back in the cupboard while the tightly tied and hooded sub just sits confused/ being vibrated. Then the dom just grabs the sub and places them into a bag like how they treat the rest of the bondage gear before placing them into the cupboard.  Wouldn't be disposed of or anything, just put in storage.
not sure wherelse to put this:

schlafsack.jpg   

To me, this picture is more appealing than quite a few "real fetish" images (this is a "normal" ad).

Well, definitely bagging, perhaps not bondage...
Actually, I have a long history with bagging, mostly not doing it for lack of stuff. When I finally got a sleeping bag and actually had to sleep in it, I had trouble because it was too exicing!
For a while, I am looking for a tighter sleeping bag, in my case that is less than 70 cm flat width at the chest. I'd like one of the shiny nylon bondage sleeping bags, but they are pretty expensive, and it seems that they are still fairly wide when used without straps on the outside.
Silky smooth slippery zentai, silky smooth slippery bags...

bondage-bagging-07-zentai.jpg     bondage-bagging-08-zentai.jpg   
 bondage-bagging-09-zentai.jpg     bondage-bagging-10-zentai.jpg   

I like the second photo.

Source: https://twitter.com/URMYTARDIS
Simply bagged and stored.

bondage-bagging-11.jpg     bondage-bagging-12.jpg   
 bondage-bagging-13.jpg     bondage-bagging-14.jpg   

bondage-bagging-15.mp4 (Size: 2.34 MB )

Source: https://twitter.com/StrayCat_NONAME/stat...1668965376

Contributors: bondagetom1 (2) , Lancer (2) , Like Ra (9) , Strappado (2) , Tinker D (3)