Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

anime fetish
Halloween Women Nun Sister Lingerie Sexy Bad Habit Costume Exotic Fetish Missionary Nun Cosplay Dress Hen Party Erotic Outfit
$60.50-25%

transparent swimsuit
2023 High Waist Bikini Woman Swimsuit Two Piece Set Bikini Set Sexy Beach Wear Swim Suit Female Swimwear Transparent Bikini New
$27.82-51%

drozeno
DROZENO New Chinese bucket bag National style basket bag 2024 new single shoulder underarm bag women's crossbody bag
$48.27-3%

leather pencil skirt
Pencil Mini Skirts High Waist Black PU Leather Split Sheath Wrap Skirts Faux Leather Zippers High Waist Belt Mini Skirt
$8.66-26%

women latex rubber mask breath
Latex Hood Rubber Mask with Sealed Breathing Bag for Men Women Halloween Cosplay Costumes
$39.92-23%

mens shiny pantyhose
Men's Oil Shiny Transparent Stockings Stretchy Knee High Socks Hoisery Sheer Pantyhose Middle Tube Socks Sheer Hosiery
$15.91-30%

gaff panties
Mens Sexy Sissy Briefs Lace Tight High Waisted Shape Bulge Pouch Hiding Gaff Panties Bikini Underwear Solid Erotic Lingerie
$49.34-43%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bagging/sacking bondage
(10 Jul 2022, 16:05 )Tinker D Wrote: Looks more like a murder victim to me.
One of the possibilities, yes, while any bagging photo/drawing can be looked at from this point of view, I imagine other scenarios. E.g. "Discarded for a while".
(09 Jul 2022, 00:22 )Like Ra Wrote: Discarded
(10 Jul 2022, 19:48 )Like Ra Wrote: One of the possibilities, yes, while any bagging photo/drawing can be looked at from this point of view, I imagine other scenarios. E.g. "Discarded for a while".
Also, you can think of the "Disposable whore" https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...8#pid61618
Then shouldn’t she be in a trash can or a recycle container?
I'm not sure if it would be a good video but I find the idea of bagging to be an interesting story element. Like imagine if after a bondage scene off camera the dom just starts packing everything up like groceries at the supermarket into bags  and placing them back in the cupboard while the tightly tied and hooded sub just sits confused/ being vibrated. Then the dom just grabs the sub and places them into a bag like how they treat the rest of the bondage gear before placing them into the cupboard.  Wouldn't be disposed of or anything, just put in storage.
not sure wherelse to put this:

schlafsack.jpg   

To me, this picture is more appealing than quite a few "real fetish" images (this is a "normal" ad).

Well, definitely bagging, perhaps not bondage...
Actually, I have a long history with bagging, mostly not doing it for lack of stuff. When I finally got a sleeping bag and actually had to sleep in it, I had trouble because it was too exicing!
For a while, I am looking for a tighter sleeping bag, in my case that is less than 70 cm flat width at the chest. I'd like one of the shiny nylon bondage sleeping bags, but they are pretty expensive, and it seems that they are still fairly wide when used without straps on the outside.
Silky smooth slippery zentai, silky smooth slippery bags...

bondage-bagging-07-zentai.jpg     bondage-bagging-08-zentai.jpg   
 bondage-bagging-09-zentai.jpg     bondage-bagging-10-zentai.jpg   

I like the second photo.

Source: https://twitter.com/URMYTARDIS
Simply bagged and stored.

bondage-bagging-11.jpg     bondage-bagging-12.jpg   
 bondage-bagging-13.jpg     bondage-bagging-14.jpg   

bondage-bagging-15.mp4 (Size: 2.34 MB )

Source: https://twitter.com/StrayCat_NONAME/stat...1668965376

Contributors: bondagetom1 (2) , Lancer (2) , Like Ra (9) , Strappado (2) , Tinker D (3)