Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

silicone bodysuit
2023 Sexy Triangle Zipper Shapewear Butt Lifting Silicone Lace High Back Bodyshpaer Slimming Tank Top with Adjustable Straps
$169.28-2%

self bondage
BDSM Bondage Sets Fetish Sex Toys Couples Sex SlaveCollars Handcuffs sex swing Sex Shop Erotic toys COUPL SEX TOY self bondage
$20.69

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY satin glossy One piece swimsuit women's sexy tight silk glossy swimsuit oil smooth swimsuit high cut Swimwear
$68.70-51%

penis milking machine
Chest Breast Sucking Man Orgasm Ring For Mens Clitoris Clitoral Suck For Women Intimate Suit For Women Vibrator Cunnilingus
$83.68-36%

crossdresser silicone mask
Newest Realistic Crossdresser mask Silicone Skin women Shemale Masken for men Transgender Male Drag Queen halloween Cosplay
$41.13

suspension bondage
Latest New Bondage Ring Triskele Stainless Steel Suspension Shibari Ring Chastity Belt Device BDSM Fetish Sex Toy A132 A133
$60.02-3%

bondage body
B.CYQZ Sexy Body Bondage Women Full Harness Bdsm Tights Lingerie Goth PU Leather Accessories Suspenders Clothing Rave Underwear
$24.87

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Another homemade self bondage vacbed session
(23 Jan 2023, 00:06 )johngerners Wrote: Once you have your setup finished: What kind of release system do you plan? A time delayed release? If so, do you plan to keep an immediately available emergency release?

I don't think using anything but thin, easily rippable/tearable sheets will be safe enough for solo play.

I have no idea yet how restrictive it's going to be and how hard it will be to tear with either your fingernails or just by violently kicking your legs. The thought of being inescapably encased for a set time sure feels tempting, but without a supervising partner I would not go for it. The biggest concern is of course accidentally blocking the airflow through the snorkel mouthpiece somehow, either by it slipping through the hole or covering it up accidentally by excess tarp (as unlikely as both may sound, I consider it possible).

But I thought of various emergency releases

- palming a small nail or retracted exacto knife to tear holes if it turns out just fingernails don't do the trick.
This may not work if hand mobility is restricted so much even by the thinnest of tarps that you can make use of it

- taping a small piece of wood with a protruding nail to the floor next to the bed. By bending at the waist could lift up the lower half of the frame and use your body shimmy over to the nail. Bringing down your legs would pierce the tarp and allow air to flow back in slowly as you wriggle around.

For long term release:
- setting up a second t-junction in the frame and attach a small compressor on a timer to it, so even if turning off the vacuum does not allow for much air to creep back into the cover to allow movement, I could inflate the vacbed after a set time.

Drilled the holes and got the frame ready, waiting for my snorkel mouthpiece to arrive in the mail.
Life's too short to pretend you're not into some kinky shit.
(24 Jan 2023, 08:33 )Bound Whore Wrote: I don't think using anything but thin, easily rippable/tearable sheets will be safe enough for solo play.

You are right, it's very dangerous and this might be the only safe option.
Unfortunately, self bondage that is not really inescapable for some time doesn't do it for me.
If I were to enter the vacuum bed game again, I would try to develop a setup that allows for inescapable bondage for a certain time. Unrestricted breathing is key to that, so maybe I would let the head stick out using the neck seal of a diving drysuit (replacement seals can be bought for approx. 20,-$).
While experimenting, I'd always use very short running timers (2 independent) to have it shut down after a minute or two. Then I'd slowly ramp up times up to maybe 5 minutes, until I'm convinced it's safe for a longtime scenario.
I think I'd use my shop vac cleaner and try to find some appropriate power control electronics so I can have it power down after a minute or so to just maintain the vacuum. Lower power should also prevent it from overheating.
If possible, I'd add some stimulating device, either estim or something like a Venus 2000.

Quote:For long term release:
- setting up a second t-junction in the frame and attach a small compressor on a timer to it, so even if turning off the vacuum does not allow for much air to creep back into the cover to allow movement, I could inflate the vacbed after a set time.

You should first test if that is really necessary. I believe not.

Quote:Drilled the holes and got the frame ready, waiting for my snorkel mouthpiece to arrive in the mail.

Great!
Have you had the opportunity to test it?
I'm actually in the process of making my own homemade vacbed but mine is going to be way over-complicated as that's a part of my actual kink. I will have 1.5" PVC pipe with connections for the shopvac and for a quieter rotary vane pump to hold vacuum when the shopvac turns off. Because of the rotary vane pump, I'm also installing a vacuum regulator so it doesn't ever reach absolute vacuum - that could be painful. I've aeady got the latex for it (actually have 20m of black - enough for two of these). I'm going to make it 80" long x 50" wide which is just over 1 meter wide which means I'm also going to have to glue 6" strips on either side of the main meter wide strip. I bought heavy duty appliance remote control outlets for my two vacuums so I can test out what it's like to trigger them remotely and eventually have a computer or microcontroller doing it. Don't worry, my wife is always here so I'm not doing any of this solo. For breathing, I'm waiting on an anesthesia mask to arrive from Rubberfun as I don't like the idea of having my nose smashed or having to hold a tube in my mouth. I also have a plan of making a crotch hole for something like the venus2000 clone, a vibrator, or whatever else the imagination conjures.
(01 Feb 2023, 01:17 )johngerners Wrote: Have you had the opportunity to test it?

I had bought the wrong tarp, thought I grabbed a 4x5 meter sheet, turned out it was 2x5 and it hardly fit over the frame (and I didn't feel like shortening two of the tubes to make it fit)

I tried anyway, but I couldn't get a good seal, so I just experimented by trying to get a bit of a vacuum going from the chest down with some adheseive tape.
Turned out the lack of stretchiness in tarp/painter's plastic sheets compared to latex requires exact planning for excess material. Too much and it will quickly clog the drilled airholes, too little and it won't encase you that snugly.

While setting up the frame is a matter of minutes, getting the tarp into the right shape and size was pretty frustrating and tedious, adhesive tape on thin tarps can't really be adjusted without tearing the tarp.
I need to find the motivation for another try, but I haven't given up yet.
Life's too short to pretend you're not into some kinky shit.
(01 Feb 2023, 07:45 )essanym Wrote: I'm actually in the process of making my own homemade vacbed but mine is going to be way over-complicated as that's a part of my actual kink.  I will have 1.5" PVC pipe with connections for the shopvac and for a quieter rotary vane pump to hold vacuum when the shopvac turns off.  Because of the rotary vane pump, I'm also installing a vacuum regulator so it doesn't ever reach absolute vacuum - that could be painful.  I've aeady got the latex for it (actually have 20m of black - enough for two of these).  I'm going to make it 80" long x 50" wide which is just over 1 meter wide which means I'm also going to have to glue 6" strips on either side of the main meter wide strip.  I bought heavy duty appliance remote control outlets for my two vacuums so I can test out what it's like to trigger them remotely and eventually have a computer or microcontroller doing it.  Don't worry, my wife is always here so I'm not doing any of this solo.  For breathing, I'm waiting on an anesthesia mask to arrive from Rubberfun as I don't like the idea of having my nose smashed or having to hold a tube in my mouth.  I also have a plan of making a crotch hole for something like the venus2000 clone, a vibrator, or whatever else the imagination conjures.

Wow, will you post on your experience with the rotary vane pump?  I'm thinking of changing my classic vacuum cleaner...   😉
(03 Feb 2023, 11:52 )no smile Wrote:
(01 Feb 2023, 07:45 )essanym Wrote: I'm actually in the process of making my own homemade vacbed but mine is going to be way over-complicated as that's a part of my actual kink.  I will have 1.5" PVC pipe with connections for the shopvac and for a quieter rotary vane pump to hold vacuum when the shopvac turns off.  Because of the rotary vane pump, I'm also installing a vacuum regulator so it doesn't ever reach absolute vacuum - that could be painful.  I've aeady got the latex for it (actually have 20m of black - enough for two of these).  I'm going to make it 80" long x 50" wide which is just over 1 meter wide which means I'm also going to have to glue 6" strips on either side of the main meter wide strip.  I bought heavy duty appliance remote control outlets for my two vacuums so I can test out what it's like to trigger them remotely and eventually have a computer or microcontroller doing it.  Don't worry, my wife is always here so I'm not doing any of this solo.  For breathing, I'm waiting on an anesthesia mask to arrive from Rubberfun as I don't like the idea of having my nose smashed or having to hold a tube in my mouth.  I also have a plan of making a crotch hole for something like the venus2000 clone, a vibrator, or whatever else the imagination conjures.

Wow, will you post on your experience with the rotary vane pump?  I'm thinking of changing my classic vacuum cleaner...  😉

Oh yes, I definitely will.  I'm still waiting on Amazon to bring me some adapters but the assembly is happening soon I hope.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Yet another go at a homemade self bondage vacbed Peeklemeekle 7 1,537 11 Mar 2023, 00:00
Last Post: Peeklemeekle
Homemade vacbed self bondage #3 Peeklemeekle 3 1,242 29 Sep 2022, 19:25
Last Post: no smile
Homemade vacbed #2 Peeklemeekle 5 802 19 Aug 2022, 23:44
Last Post: Lancer
Homemade vacbed - garbage bags taped to hardwood floor Peeklemeekle 13 2,526 13 Aug 2022, 19:07
Last Post: ltxrob

Contributors: Bound Whore (4) , essanym (2) , johngerners (3) , no smile (1) , Peeklemeekle (3) , Tinker D (1) , vacuum_experiments (2)