Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

electro stimulation device
5x5 4x4 Tens EMS Electrode Pads Gel Patch Stickers Electros Physiotherapy Body Massager Machine Nerve Muscle Stimulator Devices
$3.11-36%

FRRK
FRRK Hemisphere Chastity Cage Belt Femboy for Couple Stainless Steel Bondage Adults Toys Men Sex Tool Hot PU Harness 본디지
$54.30-20%

mirabelle lingerie
MIRABELLE Female Underwear Lace Bra and Panty Set Garter G-string Luxury Lingerie Sets for Women Patchwork Intimate Outfit
$12.86-30%

msemis
Women's Liturgical Praise Dance Dress Irregular Hem Celebration of Spirit Church Robe Worship Costume Ballet Lyrical Dancewear
$11.71-35%

speerise
Speerise Ballet Dance Shorts for Women Bikini Bottoms Shorts Spandex Jazz Pole Gymnastics Brief Panty Underpants Adult Underwear
$88.94-34%

Bitysie
2022 New BITYSIE Sailor Moon Warrior Cosplay Women's Cos One-Piece Swimsuit Anime T-Shaped High Leg Cut Leotard Sexual
$297.58

vac-u-lock machine
Reciprocate Saw Adapter Connector Vac-U-Lock Sexy Machine Suction Cup Saw Adapter Connector Device Attachments DIY Toys Portable
$19.23

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Homemade vacbed - garbage bags taped to hardwood floor
This was my first vacbed experience. I'd love to try a real latex vacbed but I don't want to spend the money on one currently nor do I have a partner.

I was able to do this solo by taping down 3/4 sides of the sheet of garbage bags, sliding in through the last open side and then taping the last side shut from the inside, which was very difficult to do. As such, the seal could have been much better and it definitely was not air tight because the last side taped from the inside was very sloppy - but still good enough to get a reasonably solid vacuum.

I wasn't worried about the typical dangers of solo vacbed play since it's made of easily breakable plastic - which is my escape method, just break out. Or in the case of the lousy taping job on the top end, it lifted right up when I tried to break the bag.

I would like to figure out a better way to seal the last side though as it took far too long to tape from the inside and exhausted me quite a lot, trying (and failing several times) to get it closed up with mediocre success. If you have any idea here, let me know.

Also, being vacuumed against a hardwood floor is probably quite a different experience from a normal vacbed with a frame and a sheet of latex on either side of you, as you're instead being pushed up against a hard solid floor, the pressure is super intense. It almost felt like someone was sitting on me. But I can't compare since I've never used a proper latex vacbed.

vb-homemade.mp4 (Size: 100.54 MB )

(10 Aug 2022, 00:39 )Peeklemeekle Wrote: taping the last side shut from the inside, which was very difficult to do.
I can't even imagine how you did that.

(10 Aug 2022, 00:39 )Peeklemeekle Wrote: Or in the case of the lousy taping job on the top end, it lifted right up when I tried to break the bag.
It lookes like a sudden explosion!

(10 Aug 2022, 00:39 )Peeklemeekle Wrote: being vacuumed against a hardwood floor
You might consider using a mattress underneath. Also, it should be easier to suck out all the air. Have a look at this thread: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=1938
(10 Aug 2022, 00:39 )Peeklemeekle Wrote: This was my first vacbed experience.

I applaud your ingenuity. Some of my first fetish experiences also involved taped garbage bags as I was really keen to wear something shiny and black so I definitely understand where you're coming from.

There are ways to make your plastic vacbed experience better that won't involve buying a real latex one. First off, you can make a real vacbed frame, you just need PVC pipe (which is fairly inexpensive) from the hardware store. You don't even need to glue it together. Just get the pipe you need and maybe a PVC pipe cutter (looks kind of like a pruning shear but much thinner blade) so you can cut it to the right length. The pipe fittings you'll also need are three 90s and a T. Get the size of pipe and fittings you can adapt your vacuum to. If you get something too small, it will be cheap but how would you seal that to the vacuum? Also, you need to drill or make some holes in the PVC pipe. Any old drill and appropriately sized drill bit will work. If you don't have that, there may be other ways to make small holes in plastic pipe like using a screwdriver to put a screw in it and then back the screw out??

Once you have the frame, you just need some plastic sheet. Probably some painters plastic would work. It comes in thicknesses both thinner and thicker than the garbage bags you used so just make sure it's what you want. You aeady seem to have a handle on how to tape it all up.

I'm not sure how to close it up from the inside but I've seen that some of the latex ones have two sticks that are used to roll up the open end of the bag. Not sure if that helps you at all.
(10 Aug 2022, 02:49 )Like Ra Wrote: I can't even imagine how you did that.

Not very well. But I think the vacuum sucking the trash bag against the floor actually helps to create a better seal than what I had done myself, it sort of fixes itself with the help of the vacuum. But yeah, definitely a very loose seal though, hence why when I tied to push up against the bag at all the top end came flying open before I'd even broken the bag.
Hm. I would go with using 2 of those sheets. 1 on top and one on bottom. To join the sheets of plastic I try using an iron. An old fashioned technique was placing a layer of tinfoil on the top and bottom before ironing the plastic in the middle. Obvious risks of burning it if the plastic is thermoset. Might he worth a shot but I would try in a well ventilated area and stop if any fumes arise. If you do it though the seal should be airtight and fairly durable. 

The entry edge is indeed a harsh challenge, If I were making a setup that would last a while I would use strong and wide strips of electrical tape or duct tape on all the edges to prevent accidental tearing and to improve smoothness. The entry edge is most important, I would then use a weak but wide double sided tape on the entry edge. The double sided tape is fragile but the main tape should be taking most of the stresses of movement. The double sided tape just need to hold the seal and keep the 2 sides together. The benefits of using a strong tape on the edges is that it would also prevent warping or misalignment of the 2 sheets, meaning that closing the bag should be trivial.

Edit. Ah you did use tape aeady.

Edit 2: did some check on finding plastic sheets and like Ra says you can get a black 6 mil (wonky American units, around 1/1000th inch for each mil) sheet for painting for around 40 bucks. 6 mil is durable enough to resist a lot of abuse and punishment although I would ask to feel it at the shop to determine its rigidity as
Polyethylene can be a bit sussy. Although you might want to find someone who uses it regularly as I am not sure you want a 250 sq ft roll of it. Seems excessive unless you also want to paint a house.
(10 Aug 2022, 02:49 )Like Ra Wrote: Can I edit the stuff I am quoting? 
Also Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. My local hardware shop sells neoprene and rubber and silicone sheets and blocks for a really cheap price. And they even selling the neoprene in glossy black 3 meter rolls.

And they come in a variety of thicknesses, from 0.032 inches to 1 inch.
(10 Aug 2022, 05:11 )Lancer Wrote: My local hardware shop sells neoprene and rubber and silicone sheets and blocks for a really cheap price. And they even selling the neoprene in glossy black 3 meter rolls.
Sounds like a fetish kickstarter project 😋
For easy plastic... Mattress storage bags
They aeady come in "human size" 😋
(12 Aug 2022, 19:48 )ltxrob Wrote: For easy plastic... Mattress storage bags
They aeady come in "human size" 😋

Looks like you can get them off Amazon for like $12-20, so pretty cheap too. Not sure how tough they are and if just breaking them would be a viable escape option. Though at that price, while cheap, is still definitely more expensive than 3 garbage bags I used, and so then maybe I wouldn't want to break it every time for escape, and would need a different escape method anyway 🙂
(12 Aug 2022, 19:48 )ltxrob Wrote: Mattress storage bags
(12 Aug 2022, 21:28 )Peeklemeekle Wrote: Looks like you can get them off Amazon for like $12-20,
€18 (inc EU tax) on Ali - 100x220, or €24 (inc EU tax) + pomp - https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_DmGdIZZ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Yet another go at a homemade self bondage vacbed Peeklemeekle 7 1,519 11 Mar 2023, 00:00
Last Post: Peeklemeekle
Another homemade self bondage vacbed session Peeklemeekle 15 2,306 04 Feb 2023, 10:30
Last Post: essanym
Homemade vacbed self bondage #3 Peeklemeekle 3 1,220 29 Sep 2022, 19:25
Last Post: no smile
Homemade vacbed #2 Peeklemeekle 5 789 19 Aug 2022, 23:44
Last Post: Lancer
Suntan Pantyhose with Ankles Taped to Cot LuckyLu 6 1,700 06 Apr 2021, 23:00
Last Post: LuckyLu

Contributors: essanym (1) , Lancer (2) , Like Ra (3) , ltxrob (3) , Peeklemeekle (5)