Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

hypnosis device
Sleep Aid Instrument Wired Ear Clips Smart Pulse Hypnosis Therapy Insomnia Relief Anxiety Migraine Deep Sleep Restful Device
$37.16

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy Bow Tie Mesh Patchwork 5-Piece Lingerie Women Sexy Bra + Panty Underwear Set Garter Erotic Brief Kit
$11.69

latex rubber fashion
High Quality Men Sports Shoes Pu Leather Platform Casual Shoes for Men Fashion Comfortable Tennis Shoe Male Vulcanized Shoes
$147.56

aonihua women one
2023 Swimwear Women Print Floral One Piece Swimsuit Long Sleeve Bathing Suit Retro Swimsuit Vintage Beach Wear Surfing Swim Suit
$29.03-20%

amoresy
Women's Spandex One-Piece Swimsuit, Sexy Top, Silky Shiny Glossy, Long-Sleeved Tights, Back Zipped Leotard, Swimwear, Summer
$71.38-52%

thierry bondage
Thierry Sexy Collar with Bell, Bondage Restraint Adult Sex Toys , Slave Adult Game Neck Ring , Sex Products For Women
$4.24

zippidy
Fashion Design Blue Butterfly Flowers Dress Sexy Transparent Evening Dance Party Costume Stage Rhinestones Singer Clothing
$107.69-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

AI generated fetish images
AImoresy, anyone?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 009762.1fcba4c3.1010758782.postprocessed.png     009774.747ac444.1419214870.postprocessed.png   
Life's too short to pretend you're not into some kinky shit.
Everybody seems to rave about Jenna Ortega in Netflix's "Wednesday" series.

I propose someone should do an 80s style remake of a Vampirella show with her to cash in on her popularity.
Shot on 35mm film for the authentic look.

I think it would do extremely well Rolleyes

010035.7348b90a.12027139.postprocessed.png     010047.018fe0bb.2437781489.postprocessed.png     010041.014958fe.529416713.postprocessed.png     010052.5d25e6c1.1812017064.postprocessed.png     010042.19806136.1456684052.postprocessed.png   
(08 Jan 2023, 23:49 )Bound Whore Wrote: Everybody seems to rave about Jenna Ortega in Netflix's "Wednesday" series.

I propose someone should do an 80s style remake of a Vampirella show with her to cash in on her popularity.
Shot on 35mm film for the authentic look.

I think it would do extremely well Rolleyes

If they stand over their prey like that in every episode you have my vote.
(04 Jan 2023, 22:18 )Like Ra Wrote:
(04 Jan 2023, 20:07 )Bound Whore Wrote: I'm still using InvokeAI

Quote:InvokeAI is supported across Linux, Windows and macOS. Linux users can use either an Nvidia-based card (with CUDA support) or an AMD card (using the ROCm driver).
Oh, AMD is supported! That's interesting!

I'm still puzzled.... NVidia is more expensive, has less memory, does not support the latest HDMI/DP standards, more power hungry, has Tensor Cores and excellent software/public support.

.. OK, I've just upgraded my faulty CPU (3700X -> 5950X), let's continue with a new power supply (or supplies) - it's also not an easy task ...
Exactly what I was looking for:

Stable Diffusion Benchmarked: Which GPU Runs AI Fastest

https://www.tomshardware.com/news/stable...benchmarks
I think it's AI generated. If it is indeed so, AI is getting better at it - the eyes look normal, and the latex strap (on the right from us) digs deep into the skin.

girl_latex_swimsuit-01.jpg   
(09 Feb 2023, 21:39 )Like Ra Wrote: I think it's AI generated.

And you would be correct in that assumption.

(09 Feb 2023, 21:39 )Like Ra Wrote: If it is indeed so, AI is getting better at it - the eyes look normal, and the latex strap (on the right from us) digs deep into the skin.

By inpainting the faces at a higher resolution you can get rid of a lot of the tell-tale signs, like swirly eyes or uncanny lip textures.

The wavy strands of hair are another, you can inpaint hair as well to make it less obvious (or remove strands in post-processing).

Here's a quick example of inpainting the face at a higher detail level (high res images so you can zoom in).

I stuck to the theme of your post for this one  😊

Original image

016165.77f1e094.1375024490.postprocessed.png   

Inpainted

merged_canvas.bda758e8.png   

Hands - well, fingers, mostly - and feet are still the most obvious ones that need a lot of effort to fix in post.

That's why you see a lot of AI images cropped cleverly to hide fused or deformed fingers.
Some model checkpoints are getting better at it though, as you can see.

Getting the fabric to dig into the skin realistically is all the AI getting the concept by itself though, I see it happen all the time. Using "skintight" in the prompt often helps.

If you know what to look for, you can identify AI images somewhat reliably, but if someone would put a bit of effort in, I'd wager that >95% of the population could easily be fooled, even more so at a quick glance.
And even with some scrutiny, it will get harder and harder to distinguish AI images from reality.

Just consider how crude the images were at the start of this thread.
That was merely a bit over half a year ago.

The next couple of years are going to be absolutely bonkers.
You won't be able to trust your own eyes.

And ears, but that's a whole other topic.

Look at this for example:

UcG2Du5.mp4 (Size: 3.68 MB )

Edit: Added the rest of the images (unprocessed) I ran for this test.

016144.1b9f21a1.3326151804.png     016145.3e860763.3175052134.png     016146.78ccf7d2.1020421615.png     016153.72e633c1.569766106.png     016154.14521a8f.3886760205.png     016155.84a56ac7.3733885336.png   
(10 Feb 2023, 02:01 )Bound Whore Wrote: Just consider how crude the images were at the start of this thread, that was merely a bit over half a year ago.

The next couple of years are going to be absolutely bonkers.

And ears, but that's a whole other topic.
Indeed! Phenomenal progress!
I am back with a new overpriced and even more power hungry gpu but more interestingly some AI advancements you can run at home as long as you have spent money on a gpu that is 😊

Let me introduce ControlNet. Its a new technique which allows the insertion of extra generation parameters in the form of images but not in the same way as img2img. Images are first run through a selected model to create said parameters, this can be a depth map, normal map, or even a detected pose as you can see from the example images on the github repo.

In my opinion the "openpose" detection is the most interesting and useful for generating realism with depth map being a close second. It allows you much more natural (or kinky) poses in generation without impacting the quality through a different method like basing a generation on img2img. You could even take a quick phone photo of yourself in the perfect pose you want to generate!

(10 Feb 2023, 02:01 )Bound Whore Wrote: The next couple of years are going to be absolutely bonkers.
I aeady don't trust them. I think of myself as someone with a pretty good eye for this sort of thing but I have second guessed multiple twitter posts recently.

There are still some tells here and there in my generations but I am confident I could fool the casual scroller which puts us into the "danger zone" as I like to call it. 99% of people aren't pixel peeping every image they see or zooming in on clothing straps to see if that's how they would really sit on someones shoulder. We have blown straight past uncanny valley and I have no idea where we ended up.

Within 40 seconds I am now able to create four photos that could pass as real photos as long as you don't start zooming in or pixel peeping which you can see below (I've also attached some latex ones just for fun)

grid-0152.png   

Slightly off topic but there is an AI focused video from Tom Scott which really interested me and got me thinking about where we could end up. If you are browsing this thread it may also interest you. He mentions the sigmoid curve of tech development and I must wonder just where we are and where we will end up. It will be a very interesting year...

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPhJbKBuNnA

1.png     2.png     3.png   
(16 Feb 2023, 05:25 )dhf7b8g Wrote: I am back with a new overpriced and even more power hungry gpu
What did you buy? I'm looking now at 4070, which is to be released in April. Nvidias with 12GB are expensive ... 😕

(16 Feb 2023, 05:25 )dhf7b8g Wrote: there is an AI focused video from Tom Scott
. . .
I removed the link because I'm not too sure how to get it to link but not embed the title is "I tried using AI. It scared me." for anyone interested)

Just post it, who cares about the title!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
AI images of African MILFs and old ladies in lycra MIWSTIUS 42 832 15 May 2024, 22:14
Last Post: brandynette

Contributors: Anne (10) , Bound Whore (55) , Culmor (5) , dhf7b8g (17) , egregious (1) , essanym (2) , Falaxten (2) , JaneSintimes (2) , Jenni K (3) , JettOxy (1) , Kiryuusai (3) , krinlyc (2) , Lancer (1) , Like Ra (126) , lycra85 (1) , MasterDQ (1) , Michael (3) , no smile (2) , Oldself (4) , pixie (1) , PlayerT (1) , PurpleVibes (1) , rebroad (2) , slipemon (1) , Sprengmeister (1) , Stretchtight (6) , subdream (6) , TiedTight (2) , TooMuchSteam (1) , Vixien (1)