Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

ultrathin pantyhose
Oily Beige Pantyhose Women Sheer Tights Wife Sexy Silky Bodystockings New Legging Ultrathin Transparent Erotic Thigh High Tights
$4.22-27%

rolecos
ROLECOS In Stock Viper Cosplay Costume Game Valorant Viper Cosplay Costume Green Women Combat Uniform Halloween Party Outfit
$195.40-40%

ultrathin pantyhose
Diamond Pantyhose For Women Sexy Stockings Rhinestone Fishnet Stockings Ultrathin Transparent Adult Tights Stockings
$10.02-35%

amoresy
AMORESY Celaeno series sexy silky hot pants fitness yoga beach student elastic shorts
$25.26

anime bdsm
Brat BDSM DDLG Daddy Kink Sub Dom Lifestyle Tee Camisa Street Fashion Clothes Men Clothing Anime T-shirt Comfortable Loose Style
$87.51

cock cage
Chaste Bird Male Stainless Steel Cock Cage Penis Ring Chastity Device catheter with Stealth New Lock Adult Sex Toy A278
$12.09

Foreskin Corrector
Silicone Adjustable Cock Ring Delay Ejaculation Penis Ring Foreskin Corrector Lock Semen Sex Toys For Men Chastity Device
$28.31

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

AI images of African MILFs and old ladies in lycra
A non- pc fetish image I created - if it's not allowed in here moderator, just remove it.

Subject of this sub-series is about beautiful Lycra swimsuit ladies about to be circumcised,
"eternal orgasm denial while still being teased by the ultra sexual silky Lycra fabrics" 
Disclaimer WARNING: if you object to this kind of fantasy pictures/can not handle imagery of this nature, 
you are advised to NOT view the hidden content below: 

Show Content
Okay here's a batch of my new favorite AI creations:

8b76c6afc7ff027383b1d572f8f9b1e6_1024_1024.webp   
 img-X3vCSi6jMY6TB9zBkrUF1.jpeg   
 old_somali_grandmothers_in_silky_Lycra_swimsuits_inbetween_their_legs_1664346048.png   

Subject of this sub-series is about beautiful Lycra swimsuit ladies about to be circumcised,
"eternal orgasm denial while still being teased by the ultra sexual silky Lycra fabrics" 
Disclaimer WARNING: if you object to this kind of fantasy pictures/can not handle imagery of this nature, 

Show Content
Okay, I'm having a bit more success by using Controlled text-to-image AI, depth map and canny edges based. 
Basically, it uses a pre-existing composition as guideline.

Show Content
Looks like you need a separate thread. What would you call it? For all your old ladies in lycra?
(08 May 2024, 16:22 )Like Ra Wrote: Looks like you need a separate thread. What would you call it? For all your old ladies in lycra?

Not sure.
MILF's in Lycra perhaps? 
African Lycra perversions? 
Lycra addiction punishments?
Done!
Last few before bedtime, lavender versions:

Show Content
Is that FGM ?

If so, I don't think that these kind of pics may be posted here .

FGM is a violation of the human rights of girls and women.

https://www.who.int/news-room/fact-sheet...mutilation

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

(08 May 2024, 20:12 )Vixien Wrote: Is that FGM ?

If so, I don't think that these kind of pics may be posted here .

FGM is a violation of the human rights of girls and women.

https://www.who.int/news-room/fact-sheet...mutilation

Agreed.
While I totally agree about FGM (sadistic, unhuman, disgusting, etc, all the words apply), the posted AI-generated images do not contain anything prohibited by law. Not my fetish at all, but ... fetishes differ ... (https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/10124)

And here's the explanation of the "mental image" behind it:

(08 May 2024, 16:02 )MIWSTIUS Wrote: eternal orgasm denial while still being teased by the ultra sexual silky Lycra fabrics.

Nothing about actual FGM and actual reality. Just like castration fantasies.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
AI generated fetish images Like Ra 263 50,031 11 May 2024, 21:02
Last Post: Vixien

Contributors: brandynette (2) , Culmor (1) , Like Ra (16) , MIWSTIUS (13) , Vixien (11)