Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

stainless steel penis
6 sizes Stainless Steel Male Penis Ring Ball Scrotum Stretcher Ejaculation Delay Metal Cock Rings BDSM Sex Toys For Men Cockring
$2.76-3%

transparent panties
Men's Underwear Transparent Boxers Bulge Ice Silk See Through Underpants Sexy Briefs Low Waist Panties Lingerie Intimates
$3.45-35%

bondage
Adult Full Face Sexy Black PU Leathers Head Bondage Hood Masks Men Cosplays Party Costume Head Cover Open Eyes Nightclub Wear
$9.64-20%

transparent pantyhose
SP&CITY Dot Printed Transparent Sexy Women's Pantyhose Breathable Tights Anti Stripping Silk Arbitrarily Cut Thin Stocking
$3.28

muziskat lingerie
High Quality Women Tube Top Summer New Bra Sexy White Lace Bra Luxury French Lingerie Tulle Embroidery Underwear Crop Top Female
$26.15-54%

penis milking machine
Clito Rings For Men Silicone Desire Large Men's Penis Masturbation Tool Sexulaes Toys Handcuffs Session Ballstretcher Toys
$50.19-36%

suspension bondage
BDSM Bondage Leather Suspension Head Hood with mouth gag Adult Games Restraint Hanging Bondage adult sex toy for Couple
$7.97

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

A quick introduction.
I'm brand new here and learning a  lot from everyone. Here's a little 411 on myself.

I'm 100% submissive male slave. I have a need to be tied or chained in rigid positions that allow for virtually no movement and then severely punished. It is not that I enjoy this but it is the catharsis that I seek. I need my negativity, depression and guilt for any and all wrong doings that I may have committed. Also, I'm completely ok with being punished even when I am being falsely accused of something I didn't do. In fact, the very worst whipping I have ever received was from my wife when she flogged me for cheating on her and I had not cheated. But, the whipping made her feel so much better and so, it was worth it.

Now days, i'm no longer married and I live alone. So, self-bondage has taken on an entirely new level of interest. I'm here to explore. It's nice to know that there are other folks out here that share similar interests and that aren't put out when we discuss some of our "issues," LOL

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Introduction Wolpertinger Wolpertinger 2 155 13 Mar 2024, 13:08
Last Post: Like Ra
Introduction christof 2 193 18 Mar 2023, 02:43
Last Post: Tinker D
late-ish? Introduction dhf7b8g 4 175 17 Feb 2023, 15:16
Introduction The inspector 2 842 23 Apr 2019, 21:07
Last Post: The inspector
long overdue introduction essanym 6 1,934 23 Apr 2019, 15:25