Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bimbo sissy
Bimbo Sissy Design Cotton Sexy Crop Tee Swinger Humorous Fun Flirty Style T-Shirt Hotwife Funny Naughty Sports Blouse
$7.85

Bitysie
Bitysie Skin Fabric One Piece Swimsuit Transparent In Water With High Leg Cut Leotard Sexual Women Suit Spa Suit Buttock
$275.12

latex rubber fashion
Breathable Women Running Shoes Outdoor Non-slip Women's Sports Shoes Fashion Female Sneakers Summer Mesh shoes C1108
$15.25-44%

aonihua women one
Sexy Solid One Piece Ruffle Swimsuit Swimwear Women Bodysuit 2024 Bathing Suit Beach Wear Biquini Body Suit Monokini
$25.40

leohex
LEOHEX Sexy Leotards Spandex Women Japanese Swimwear High Cut One Piece Swimsuit Female Bather Bathing Summer Suit Swim
$52.02-48%

1d oil stockings
High Elasticity Nylon Stockings 1D Ultra Thin Transparent Underwear Oil Shiny Dots Thigh High Stockings Women Sexy Lingerie
$4.11

Bitysie
BITYSIE Mixedcolor Competitive Swimsuit Japaness Realise One-piece High Leg Cut Leotard Sexual Women Spa Bathing Buttock Suit
$277.09

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis
Aristocrats 2021

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUX95UhpKY8

How long, do you think, the video will stay on YT?

(... my opinion is unchanged ... I'm strictly against connecting other egregors I do not want to be associated with)
(28 Feb 2021, 22:20 )Like Ra Wrote: Aristocrats 2021
Just a note: YT video quality is higher than the subscribestar one
I will add this to the first post of this thread.

To clarify various names I use in this and other threads:

"Samantha" - the thought-form, the egregor of the main character with the same name and the idea behind the hypno files created by SB
"SB" - the nickname of the hypnotist, the creator of the thought-form
"Samantha Bandler" - both the full nickname of the creator and an anchor/trigger/sigil
"Samantha Sez" - an anchor/trigger/sigil
The girl with violet eyes ("Samantha" - the main character) is also an anchor/trigger/sigil

BTW, call me an idiot "a slow guy" - I mistyped Sex for Sez and JUST realized, that this also could be the original idea, which I have consciously missed (imagine a facepalm smiley here). Sex + Says = Sez - another clever subliminal sigil.
(28 Feb 2021, 21:53 )Like Ra Wrote: On the serious note, @Samantha Bandler  - If you do not mind, one question, if I may ask? But honestly, please, or do not answer!

In short! Files "Curse Stroke Sissy" (various flavours, different versions) "provoked" some funny automatic writings (see here https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...8#pid49688). One day "my subconscious mind (ala "SCM") wrote this:

(12 Feb 2021, 01:59 )Like Ra Wrote: Sylvia, my name is Zo, I'm from Samantha. I'm Samantha's egregor.
I control everybody who listens to SB's hypno.
. . . [skipped] ...
I'm Zo. I know the name of the following file - Ask me.
Follow Me 1.

So, the question: have you ever (or around Sep-Nov last year) considered naming a file "Follow Me 1" or "Ask me"? 
If yes, that's kinda ... stunning ... and ... mindblowing ...
The short answer is yes.

However, I have created 300+ sessions and a few hundred videos, so I have considered almost everything that is short and pithy 😉

The reality that many fans have written to me describing how they were 'provoked' by my sessions is interesting.  I do put a lot of subliminal messages in.  Perhaps the subliminal messages accumulate and the pressure builds until the cork pops?
I bought chick me 2 awhile back and have tried it. I'm not sure what it's supposed to do, also it ends abruptly. Is that supposed to happen?
(01 Mar 2021, 06:47 )Samantha Bandler Wrote: The short answer is yes.

However, I have created 300+ sessions and a few hundred videos, so I have considered almost everything that is short and pithy 😉
Indeed 😊 So... Like always when you move "in that direction" it's both confirmed and not, depending on "your own" interpretation of the facts and the "information" you "got" somehow. What makes me think... I wonder if the "reality" can be "bent" or "shifted" towards the "proclaimed" idea if the file with such a name is created "postfactum"? Kinda "causal loop" (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causal_loop).

For example:

Person A thinks of a theory
Person A says, if the fact X happens, the theory is right
.... something happens here what might or might not prove the theory - the theory is both proved and not, think of Schrödinger ...
Person B sees the condition
Person B makes the fact truly happened

"Non-quantum" thinking - the theory is still unproven.
"Quantum" thinking - the probability is shifted towards "proven".

And since "the reality is plastic", that "shift" might create changes.

(01 Mar 2021, 06:47 )Samantha Bandler Wrote: The reality that many fans have written to me describing how they were 'provoked' by my sessions is interesting.
Interesting indeed! In some cases, there is a clear "cause and effect", but mostly it's "there might be a correlation" And for that we have a related thread: How do you know if hypnosis works?

(01 Mar 2021, 06:47 )Samantha Bandler Wrote: Perhaps the subliminal messages accumulate and the pressure builds until the cork pops?
Several thoughts here:

o- Your files are clearly cumulative (according to my experience and the "general consensus"), let's call this part "proven"
o- Are true subliminals (that are not perceived consciously) truly effective? I'm not sure. I'm collecting "scientific evidences" in this thread: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=2983
o- Does the consciously perceived "word salad" (shards from various subliminals and supraliminals) get interpreted in the direction "primed" or "clearly shown by" A, B, and C - then most likely "yes".
o- Does "the pressure build"? Surely yes
o- If the "pressure builds" and "the fire still on", the result must finally "manifest itself".
o- Is the result predictable? Ha! Absolutely not! And we are back to Schrödinger - the theory is both proven and not. "Something" will "happen" "sooner or later", but if "the desired goal" is not clearly written and put in a safe, we have nothing to compare "the result" with.
o- But! If the "goal" is "revealed" to the person after that person claimed some particular results, and "the goal" is made up based on the claimed results, for that person "the reality" will never be "the same".
o- And the theory remains both proven and unproven for "the manipulators". Again 😁
i have this fun ultra mod futuristic conspiracy fantasy that maybe, just maybe,  @Samantha Bandler has an end game for those of us who have proven so receptive and have been altered and conditioned to her hypnosis and brainwashing, that upon the signal yet to trigger us we will all be called irresistably to some secret location where her technology can be more deeply be implanted into our brains and bodies to become more feminized and robotized....evolving us further to embody the ideal of her deeply seductive and technologically advanced persona so that we may ourselves go out and find new recruits to enter the hive.  hmmm    maybe this chat thread is no accident - maybe that's why she's here now..  😉
(02 Mar 2021, 23:51 )hypno.orgasmatronic Wrote: maybe this chat thread is no accident
Of course not. Everything happens for a reason we might never understand. Or understand wrongly. And every event helps us to progress, even if we do not (or will never) understand it.
To those who listened to "Ultra Feminine 1". Are there any non-positive suggestions in it? I listened to it multiple times, but "on the go" or while sleeping. Just listened to it on a better equipment and the only disturbing thing I could find id the same old driver metaphor, that might make you sleep while you are driving. I still think, that the idea is to get you in trance, but still this part makes me a bit nervous. I do love all other suggestions (I consciously caught up).

I do prefer to have something more focused on passing, though.
Honestly, my sissy self has come through really hard lately. The concept of the academy is unbelievably hot to me, and I admit I would absolutely sign up if given the chance. 😋

Contributors: 839millionman (1) , 9795103903 (2) , aidansaz (2) , AlexDeLarge (6) , Alizee13 (2) , AndreaJayne (3) , anon1337idk (1) , arctiru (2) , bambeeturnal (2) , basedtrap (2) , batmetal (12) , battriista (1) , Beanbag22 (12) , bearware884 (1) , beastthrowaway (1) , Bignak (1) , bimboandrea25 (157) , Bimbojen78 (3) , BobDovern (2) , bobthebuilder (9) , BondageGreen (1) , bredner (1) , brittle (1) , bzorl (21) , Cab3783 (1) , cantstandforthis (2) , casper_wire (2) , Cattani (2) , Chewtoy (13) , christianna (9) , Christina (1) , Curios70 (1) , CuriousMind (1) , D12 (5) , Dan (1) , danhypno (14) , DarkCrystal44 (4) , Denver92 (2) , diggermaloo (1) , Dilian30 (9) , Disney413 (4) , DSM666PDW (1) , duality99 (3) , dustymoon1 (2) , eastvillagecurious (1) , Ellie (14) , endlesseden (1) , endy (3) , Endyx (1) , epic420 (2) , ersdat322 (3) , evievident4308 (2) , exper1mental (1) , farscapeman (3) , Firebolt (1) , Flow (1) , ForFunOnly (1) , FossGly (13) , GCRhoads (38) , GetRektbyVodka (1) , Ghast (3) , gperrys32 (1) , guytohypno (8) , Henti (1) , HesseDemian (5) , HicoPico (1) , honchoman2019 (1) , horse (1) , Hoshimachi (1) , HowardP (1) , Hypfro (18) , hypno.orgasmatronic (35) , Hypnoaddict666 (3) , hypnojoe (2) , hypnoslave16 (5) , hypnotizedslut (10) , Hypnotyka (1) , i'mtranssoon (2) , Intrigue (1) , Irishguy42069 (9) , jadefortyfour (10) , jalford98 (1) , Jennashepherd (3) , Jennashepherd2000 (2) , jessicapowderhorn (1) , JessicaSissy (1) , jessieh024 (3) , jimkofandango (13) , Jinx (13) , jk31qqq (1) , john7865 (3) , JohnDoe (1) , Kardstack (1) , kdenver (2) , kor faeron (1) , Kresselack (1) , Kurtycat (2) , kuusi (2) , Lesotho (3) , Like Ra (1,018) , logicas (1) , lurker (3) , Lycalopex (1) , Mal7e632 (14) , Maximiliaan_75 (11) , Mds34 (10) , MeMyselfIrene47 (2) , Miamiku (3) , MindsEye (15) , MisterDave (2) , Mordimi (4) , Munim41 (1) , Nevermind (2) , Nim44 (2) , nogginnig (5) , nothing2do (1) , NotSpoogeanator (14) , nystul (3) , oeqguvibsyyzgcntsd (2) , Oldself (11) , Olmoghesizzi (5) , Otaku (1) , Oxx (2) , panis (1) , pansy (7) , pantysissyslut (1) , PeytonLikesItDeeper (1) , phatax (1) , Pinkash (5) , pinkpanties (3) , pinkpillz2025 (8) , Prob8 (2) , proton7 (2) , Psychf (1) , PupOhm (1) , Rami (19) , RCSTM (6) , rebroad (6) , redara (16) , robplat (1) , Rogo7676 (3) , rolandmc (39) , Romanyapi1990 (5) , Ruby Fleetwood (55) , RufescentRuby (8) , saffi_t (11) , Samantha Bandler (4) , sam_henry (3) , sarvyt (6) , sensitivesix (6) , sentinel (11) , Shadow2727 (1) , Sierra13 (2) , SissyEvelynn90 (6) , SissyLexi (1) , sissysara (3) , Sissy_harshita (1) , Sleepyfootboy (2) , someonesay330 (5) , spiraltone42 (49) , squggly (5) , Standard (3) , Stinker666 (2) , Strongwife (7) , stuff123 (12) , submissivenikki (1) , sucklerforlove (17) , sweetrubber (5) , sylents (1) , templeseeker (1) , testdrive06 (7) , Thea_DA (9) , throwaway4349 (3) , tintinnf (4) , torel (7) , Tritium (4) , tttddd (4) , Volttow (1) , Wandering (2) , Weeble (11) , Whitegloves (2) , Worthleading (12) , xrfwjkeqqlrndwjyvp@wqcefp.com (3) , xyz (1) , Yukonnut (1) , Zooy (1)