Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

hypnosis device
Handheld Music Sleep Aid Device Relaxation Treatment Microcurrent Pulse Hypnosis Insomnia Mental Stress Pressure Anxiety Relief
$316.11-61%

qiui
QIUI Upgraded Remote Control Electric Shock Male Chastity Cage Cock Bondage Penis Ring Erotic Urethral Sex Toy For Men Sex Shop
$88.68

mirabelle lingerie
MIRABELLE Ruffle Sexy Women's Underwear Fancy Lingerie Fine Bra and Panty Set White Intimate Lace Transparent Fairy Outfit
$206.79

lip plump
6 Colors Lip Plumping Long Lasting Non-Stick Cup Lip Tint Moisturizer Repair Jelly Lipstick Sexy Lip Balm Make Up Lip Care
$19.46

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY satin glossy One piece tights smooth T-shaped high fork long sleeve swimsuit Yoga sportswear solid color gymnastic suit
$95.59-62%

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
Women's 1 Deniers Oil Shine High Waist Tights Glitter Pantyhose Open Crotch Sexy Shiny Super Thin Transparent Glitter Medias
$6.03-20%

shapewear
Half Slips for Under Dresses Womens High Waist Tummy Control Skirt Slimming Butt Lift Body Shaper Skirts Seamless Slip Shapewear
$5.13-3%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 14,391
» Latest member: trustedmedications2024
» Forum threads: 3,103
» Forum posts: 68,651

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Bambi Sleep stuff
Forum: Bambi Sleep Cult
Last Post: Like Ra
8 minutes ago
» Replies: 1,722
» Views: 819,925
RetroShare certs
Forum: Various technical topics
Last Post: Chloe
1 hour ago
» Replies: 1,575
» Views: 208,912
AI generated fetish image...
Forum: General
Last Post: MIWSTIUS
1 hour ago
» Replies: 248
» Views: 47,189
Pantyhose encasement
Forum: Pantyhose & stockings
1 hour ago
» Replies: 470
» Views: 300,085
Strange, weird or totally...
Forum: Bondage General
3 hours ago
» Replies: 564
» Views: 317,847
Plugs, vibrators, watersp...
Forum: Plugs, vibrators, watersport and chastity toys
3 hours ago
» Replies: 333
» Views: 130,924
Aliexpress special discou...
Forum: Not So Kinky Shopping
4 hours ago
» Replies: 3
» Views: 2,233
Lycra Art
Forum: Lycra
6 hours ago
» Replies: 6
» Views: 631
Sissification hypnosis (W...
Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish
Last Post: rebroad
6 hours ago
» Replies: 1,008
» Views: 1,145,626
Miscellaneous fetish item...
Forum: Fetish shopping
Last Post: Zooy
8 hours ago
» Replies: 240
» Views: 111,171
Tom Tame's sissification ...
Last Post: candi-latex
9 hours ago
» Replies: 80
» Views: 43,418
Samantha Bandler/Sez hypn...
10 hours ago
» Replies: 2,163
» Views: 1,042,635
Fetish in mainstream medi...
Forum: General
Last Post: Culmor
30 Apr 2024, 22:26
» Replies: 732
» Views: 303,228
Phytoestrogens and magic ...
Forum: All things CD/Xplay/TV/TS/TG/Drag/Sissies/femboys
Last Post: Tinker D
30 Apr 2024, 16:15
» Replies: 126
» Views: 20,895
Self bondage using electr...
Forum: Self-Bondage Session ideas, requests and fiction
Last Post: Anne
30 Apr 2024, 07:39
» Replies: 8
» Views: 350
Sleepydoll/Sleepyhead st...
Last Post: jadefortyfour
30 Apr 2024, 00:06
» Replies: 56
» Views: 24,462
Site performance, Server ...
Forum: Site
29 Apr 2024, 22:40
» Replies: 1,458
» Views: 427,993
Kei's MindWarp
29 Apr 2024, 12:45
» Replies: 945
» Views: 307,111
Bellmar's Bambi project
Forum: Bambi Sleep Cult
Last Post: bellmar
29 Apr 2024, 01:11
» Replies: 264
» Views: 55,786
General ramblings and eve...
Forum: Off-topic
Last Post: Anne
28 Apr 2024, 13:54
» Replies: 148
» Views: 33,099
Leohex review
Forum: Lycra
Last Post: MIWSTIUS
28 Apr 2024, 08:48
» Replies: 241
» Views: 55,920
Self-Bondage Art
Forum: Self-Bondage Art
Last Post: PurpleVibes
28 Apr 2024, 05:53
» Replies: 372
» Views: 338,760
Pig girl & Dirty Sex Mani...
28 Apr 2024, 02:10
» Replies: 828
» Views: 220,573
Urethral sounds
28 Apr 2024, 00:36
» Replies: 14
» Views: 6,513
Chastity The good! & The ...
28 Apr 2024, 00:29
» Replies: 885
» Views: 174,133

Tamara Hosiery and Peavey Hosiery
Posted by: DressBindFun - 04 Dec 2012, 21:44 - Forum: Pantyhose & stockings - Replies (8)

Anyone know anything about Tamara Hosiery and Peavey Hosiery?Peavey is listed as the offical "NFL Cheerleader" and "Hooter" pantyhose. They seem to run about $10-$13 a pair on ebay, about 2 or 3 times a standard Leggs pantyhose. Are they worth it?

Print this item

Hogtied in the woods, with a blowjob trainer for a release, w/video
Posted by: DressBindFun - 03 Dec 2012, 23:35 - Forum: Completed Self-Bondage Sessions - Replies (6)

After building the blowjob trainer I had to give it a test in my favorite spot, the woods. This session was modeled after Jennet. Her birthday present to me was Her all day, dressed up and bound and I worked her over for hours on her knees hogtie like this . I just need to see how it felt. So I got myself all dressed up and hogtied on my knees. The art of a blowjob then commenced. WOW what a session my mind went everywhere and I got off doing it. The hardest part was after you sucked up a little water you had to put you tong on the hole to keep pressure on the hose otherwise the sucking started from the beginning. After you got the water up, put your tong on the tip of the dildo, and let the water out of your mouth just run back down the dildo. Completed the session and two hours later I was back at it, then turned around and when for the third time. What a day.
See the writeup in Techniques forum on how the trainer works

Quick video clip

https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/embedd...s-17865172

Print this item

Blowjob trainer
Posted by: DressBindFun - 03 Dec 2012, 21:14 - Forum: Self-Bondage Techniques - Replies (1)

Blowjob trainer:
Didn’t have a lot of time to put it together but it sure did work. It’s real simple. A 5 gallon bucket full of water weighs around 40pounds, empty weight maybe ½ pound. Use the weight of the bucket to hold the keys to the lock up high. Suck all the water out of the bucket and the keys will fall. I put a very small hose in the bucket and the other end to the tip of a dildo on a stick. I had to suck the water out of the bucket thru that dildo. When the bucket weight dropped down came the keys. It took a few tests to get the weight just right. After testing I put it to use in my favorite place, the woods. I way under estimated how long it would talk to suck the water out of a bucket. I had to really put my mind to it, thinking about the art of a blowjob and I got off sucking it dry. See pictures below of the device and I’ll put up the session up in the completed sessions forum.

I've put the completed session up in the completed sessions forum

Print this item

Hair removal - Techniques & reviews
Posted by: Like Ra - 01 Dec 2012, 21:28 - Forum: General - Replies (41)

BTW, to fully appreciate pantyhose you must shave/epilate your legs.

Print this item

Idea for forced wearing in public
Posted by: curse154 - 01 Dec 2012, 09:30 - Forum: Self-Bondage Session ideas, requests and fiction - Replies (7)

I first thought of it for forcing myself to wear zentai in public but this can be used for anything.

The idea is to have 2 padlocks and 2 keys. 1 to lock whatever you need to lock (in my case, zipper of zentai), the other is to lock the key you used to lock yourself into. You need something like a secured box or chest that you can put your key into and lock it.

Let me explain this in a simple expression:

Let the lock you are using to lock yourself into be named Lock1.
Let the key for Lock1 be named Key1.
Let the lock you are using to lock Key1 be named Lock2.
Let the key to Lock2 be named Lock2.
Let the box/chest you are keeping Key1 in be named Box1.

So let's begin with the steps:
1. Keep Key1 in Box1 and lock it with Lock2.
2. Keep Box1 with you.
3. Go somewhere in public, hide your Key2.
4. Wear whatever you want to be locked into (e.g. zentai).
5. Lock yourself in with Lock1.

The scenario now is you are locked inside. Box1 is with you and inside it is your key to freedom (Key1). To unlock Box1 to get your key (Key1), you have to get Key2, which you hid somewhere in public. You are now forced to go out, feeling embarrassed and hot, to find your Key2.

If your Box1 is a small portable box, that would spoil the fun as you can be unlocked straight away as you find Key2. Let Box1 be something heavy and secure like a fridge/safe. That way, you are forced to go out and back, only to be free when you return home.

I thought this through because I am very shy. I only wore zentai in public once but that was in the middle of the night. I constantly feared and hid myself when I saw people. I didn't get far from my home either. This idea gave me a way to challenge myself. Why should I get so scared? I'm wearing a zentai after all, nobody knows who I am anyways 😎

Print this item

Latexclothing.co.uk, Hauteng.de and possible alternatives
Posted by: LustrousLaminaLover - 01 Dec 2012, 04:15 - Forum: Latex shopping - Replies (7)

Does anyone have any history with LatexClothing.co.uk?
I've emailed them before and got a speedy response with some encouraging sales advice, but have recently contacted them again and had nothing in return.
They unfortunately don't have a phone number 😟
I've also just discovered that they are based in France?! Maybe they make/dispatch their items from the UK though...

Most of the stuff looks moulded, which I'm specifically after, and they have a few nice options with sheaths (which I'm also after).
The closest rival to this shop, that I'm aware of, is hauteng.de, but their prices are a little higher and are 'abroad', so may take longer to get stuff to me.
Does anyone know of any other alternatives? Preferably in the UK, or at a push (and for later reference) in the EU.

I'd love to get some orders in and get the stuff sent for chlorination with a view of wearing them before xmas...

/LLL

Print this item

I am going to spend some money (fetish, bondage wish list)
Posted by: Strappado - 01 Dec 2012, 02:58 - Forum: Self-bondage General - Replies (36)

But I have to conclude, what I want to buy, and I also have to find out, where.

My choices:

- Ozbondage Armbinder - around 300 Euros
- Latex catsuit with back zipper, no gloves or feet - around 120 Euros
- Lockable leather cuffs - around 100 Euros, I suppose

I don't think, I could find any good alternative to the Ozbondage armbinder. Ledermeister is almost the same and perhaps better leather, but at twice the price, no option. I am hesitating, because 300 Euros is a lot of money and I am not 100% sure, that I can take my measurements correctly. Perhaps I should simply take my time though, I can use rope rings or marked belts for testing the measurements.

The trouble with the latex catsuit is, that I am not sure from where to order. Ebay seems to be more expensive than a few indivudual manufacturers and a local manufacturer might even take phone calls to talk about measurements. Of course, a local manufacturer is no guarantee for better quality, but it migth be easier to come to an agreement in case of trouble.

I am not sure, if I really want lockable leather cuffs. I like to try some ice-timed bondage, and leather cuffs are probably the most comfortable and secure ties for that. I do have ideas for a timed bondage in my bolero armbinder, but they are vague and I can hardly operate my computer with it on (youtube video zapping etc.).

Print this item

Site statistics
Posted by: Like Ra - 30 Nov 2012, 04:19 - Forum: News - Replies (79)

All statistics will be posted in this thread

Print this item

Mark all forums read
Posted by: LustrousLaminaLover - 29 Nov 2012, 22:18 - Forum: Site - Replies (1)

I tried clicking this link at the lower right of the forums list, but unfortunately, it just comes up with an error:

Code:
Authorization code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again.

Not a major problem, I just thought I would mention it in case it had 'slipped the net'.

Great site by the way, I can't praise your work enough 💓

/LLL

Print this item

Fetish clothes and Staying warm in winter
Posted by: LustrousLaminaLover - 29 Nov 2012, 22:09 - Forum: General - Replies (35)

Hey all,

With winter well and truly here (where I am), I'm once again remembering how damn cold it gets.
I seem to be more susceptible than most, to a drop in temperature, and have found myself shivering constantly over the last few days.
Of course, there is one benefit that I can extract from the time of year, and that is the 'excuse' of being able to wear 'thermals'.
Last night, for the first time, I wore nothing but a full-body catsuit (with an attached cock sheath) to bed, not caring if my GF found out (which she did).
Disappointingly though, I wasn't as warm as I was expecting to be. Even when compared to my usual 'boxers only' sleeping attire.

Today, once I finished work, I decided to try putting on a few layers, as I didn't want to spend my evening shivering uncontrollably.
So, as I write this, I am wearing: a pair of dance leggings; a long sleeved, high-necked leotard; an under-armour cold gear top; a pair of yingfa legskins; 2 pairs of socks; a pair of boxers, a pair of shorts; a t-shirt; and a jumper, ...and I'm STILL shivering.

Having not solved the problem, I began to ask myself why.
The only things that I could think of was that either the garments are of the wrong type (swimming legskins, for example), or too tight.
Can anybody offer some in-sight? Should I not be warmer than I am? Is there a certain type of clothing I should be wearing? Is there something that will work better?
Ideally I would like to be able to wear it all day (including to work), so would need easy access to 'the plumbing'. ...which was the reason for the leotard/leggings combo. And because of the 'thermals' excuse, and because the high neck of my under-armour top will hide most other high-necks, I can get away with wearing just about anything. (Toys will take a bit more hiding, though aren't completely out of the picture, if anyone was thinking of suggesting some 😋)

I'm not really into nylon, ...well, technically I just don't feel as excited about it as lycra or latex (although I do think I'm failing to recognise something, or I've maybe got 'plain' tights and not 'nice' tights), but when I was told (by a male), in reponse to: "It's bloody cold", that it was time to dig out the tights, it got me wondering if tights offered something that lycra leggins didn't.
And so, I put it to you, all you nylon aficionados: Do they?

Wishing for a warm response,
/LLL

Print this item