Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

realistic silicone sex doll mannequin
Vagine For Man Adulto Xxx Masturbators Piston Masturbation Intimate Toys Pheromone Women's Vagina For Husband Plug Annal Toys
$31.51-33%

zentai
Adults Kids Samus Aran Cosplay Costume Game Samus Zero Aran Superhero Costumes Halloween Party Zentai Bodysuit
$217.40-40%

transparent swimsuit
Sexy Bikini Set Swimwear Women White Mesh Embroidered Flower transparent Micro Bathing Suit Swimsuit Thong Brazil Biquini Thongs
$101.24-35%

urethral plug
Men Urethral Catheter Sound Vibrators Silicone Masturbator Plug Electric Urethra Dilator Sex Toys Erotic Goods Horse Eye Stick
$125.31

pvc stockings
S - XXL Plus Size Latex Stockings Wet Look PVC Pole Dance Lace Top Thigh High Stockings With Silicone Band Women Sexy Lingerie
$7.15

pantyhose bodysuit
Glossy Shiny Pantyhose Separate Finger Bodystocking Double Zipper Open Crotch Bodysuit Tight Sexy Transparent Conjoined Jumpsuit
$28.53-30%

shibari
5 m Thicken Cotton Rope Bondage Restraint Japanese Shibari BDSM Sex products Binding Toy BDSM Bondage Soft Rope Adult Games
$7.85-40%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

first public (sorta) outing
Im torn between attempting my first trip out the front door, in my pink 5 in. platforms, suntan hose, and gray tank-dress...My wife is absolutely 100% on board and behind me all the way, im just trying to work up the wholehearted courage to get it done haha....any advice?

Update; The Following Morning....

Ive finally decided that this evening I'm going to finally leave the safety and comfort and privacy of my home, and walk to my complex's mailboxes to check my mail...a subtle tast normally, but I will have on my 5 in platform heels, George brand black back-seam pantyhose, and black/flower print mini dress. My nerves are a total wreck honestly, but this is something I have to do, for myself. Thankfully ive got my wife right here by my side encouraging me wholeheartedly, and also she wanted to take a couple photos of the occasion for my own keeping, as well as for me to share with everyone on the forum. Im confident in myself though, my legs are shaved, and look mindblowing I might add hah, the seams on the back of my pantyhose are straight as an arrow, and heels are snug...Ive got this...👗🤩👠

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 AB3CCF97-9102-4D95-988B-6B37366E9E27.jpeg   
May I ask what is your hope: to meet some random neighbour(s) or not meet any neighbour?
The most important thing:

(30 May 2020, 05:48 )thehuntsauce Wrote: My wife is absolutely 100% on board and behind me all the way
(30 May 2020, 05:48 )thehuntsauce Wrote: i've got my wife right here by my side encouraging me wholeheartedly

Very important thing:
(30 May 2020, 05:48 )thehuntsauce Wrote: my legs are shaved

Extremely important thing:
(30 May 2020, 05:48 )thehuntsauce Wrote: The seams on the back of my pantyhose are straight as an arrow

And the importance of this thing cannot be overestimated:
(30 May 2020, 05:48 )thehuntsauce Wrote: she wanted to take a couple photos of the occasion for my own keeping, as well as for me to share with everyone on the forum.
(07 Jun 2020, 19:05 )Max515 Wrote: May I ask what is your hope: to meet some random neighbour(s) or not meet any neighbour?

In all honesty, a perfect idea scenario would involve not meeting, seeing, or running into anyone whatsoever hah, its i guess just the adrenaline rush and total thrill I get out of it, wearing somethin so very opposite of the 'standard' or whatever anyone can label it. Not even sure if I would ever wear any like this willingly in front of anyone, other than my wife, let alone during the daytime, and publicly. But then again who knows how ill feel about things down the road ya know?
BIG NEWS...for me i suppose lol...

I just wanted to thank this forum for being my safe haven and wonderful place to meet and connect with everyone that has similar interests...It has been lifesaving beyond what words can describe 💓  I felt compelled to share my excitement and news that quite obviously I am unable to just share with anyone, I finally received my long awaited package in the mail today with my Mindblowingly Amazing Peavey brand pantyhose, one suntan pair, and one jet black pair, and to celebrate Im goin to dress in my favorite outfit I currently have which would be my blue spandex pencil dress, and pink platform heels, completed with my new Peavey Suntan hose....and of course with my truly awesome wife by my side encouraging the hell outta me and running the camera, ill be making a trip to our apartment complex's mailboxes to check our mail....

.....Okay, yeah I know, not exactly CNN worthy news here, but for me, its a step out of this unfortunate, expectation filled, rule abiding world ive always lived in, and into a new, truly FREE, and fulfilling new realm that I dont have to hide, be ashamed, embarrassed, or the worst, HUMILIATED. Now I can show myself that its okay to be who I am, and who I am isnt wrong, or less than, anyone else in the world. So as soon as I have completed my mission, I will upload the pictures as soon as I walk back in the door, and post them asap. Im beyond excited to share this whole moment with everyone on here, and look forward to anyones input, advice, thoughts, and YES even criticisms are welcomed, no one is perfect, and everyone's input is valuable, regardless of whether it is negative or positive...(I served 5 1/2 yrs with the US Army and want to make sure I protected EVERY US Citizen's right to speak their mind =)

ps,
also, lol yeah im not breaking any kind of crazy barriers here...me, a 32 yr old married man, dressing up to casually walk to his mailbox in the evening wearing a tight spandex dress, 5 in platform heels and pantyhose, while his wife snaps off pictures in the process, isnt as big a deal as it seems now that ive typed this all out...but for me individually, its a step into a brand new perspective on life, and the welcoming of a level of comfort I couldn't have fathomed even existed, let alone could be attainable. So really, from the bottom of my heart, to every single member of this Blog and Forum....Thank you so very much for everything you have given me, and continue to give me, simply through idle conversation, or just input and advice, You ALL mean the world to me! 💓 💓 💓
(17 Jun 2020, 23:14 )thehuntsauce Wrote: dressing up to casually walk to his mailbox in the evening wearing a tight spandex dress, 5 in platform heels and pantyhose
Funny enough, my first "coming out" in shorts and pantyhose was almost like you described. We used to live in a flat in a multi-storey building. And in the mornings, dressed in a t-shirt, mini shorts and pantyhose I would go to the ground floor in a lift(!) to check the post. My next endeavour (after a week of the "post" training) was to go around the building.
(20 Jun 2020, 01:02 )Like Ra Wrote:
(17 Jun 2020, 23:14 )thehuntsauce Wrote: dressing up to casually walk to his mailbox in the evening wearing a tight spandex dress, 5 in platform heels and pantyhose
Funny enough, my first "coming out" in shorts and pantyhose was almost like you described. We used to live in a flat in a multi-storey building. And in the mornings, dressed in a t-shirt, mini shorts and pantyhose I would go to the ground floor in a lift(!) to check the post. My next endeavour (after a week of the "post" training) was to go around the building.

You have no idea the relief I feel now, knowing that someone else has gone through a somewhat similar situation. You have no idea how much your input and advice means to me, thank you so much  Rolleyes
UPDATE:

My outing went amazing, had hilarious look on my face in the second photo, and somehow felt like wearing a baseball cap would settle any discomfort i had with the entire concept of venturing out in my favorite outfit lol
(09 Sep 2020, 08:24 )thehuntsauce Wrote: had hilarious look on my face in the second photo
Second photo?
(09 Sep 2020, 16:14 )Like Ra Wrote:
(09 Sep 2020, 08:24 )thehuntsauce Wrote: had hilarious look on my face in the second photo
Second photo?

Geez!!! My sincerest apologies for not having replied! of course here's the two winning photos my most amazing wife took for me, many thanks to her especially for her willingness to step outside her normal realm and be so accommodating and understand of my needs. (FYI, she took these photos, giggling almost uncontrollably, as I laughed even more nervously, wearing Peavey Hooters Girl Style Suntan Pantyhose, a khaki skirt, black tank top and Black 5 ½ inch platform heels! Believe it or not, she showed me how to be comfortable with my own self  and I showed her how to walk in shoes that tall lol, trust me, she's now a freakin pro at it!)
 IMG_5779~2.jpg     IMG_5780~2.jpg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sorta New, Need some direction from fellow members please... thehuntsauce 7 370 04 May 2023, 09:17
Last Post: thehuntsauce

Contributors: Like Ra (3) , Max515 (1) , thehuntsauce (6)