Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

steel bondage
Metal Scrotum Pendant Ball Stretchers Testis Weight Penis Restraint Stainless Steel BDSM Cock Lock Ring Bondage
$157.23

qiui
Locklink Chastity Device Key Pod Safe Box Remote Storage QIUI APP Chastity Lock Outdoor Intelligent Control Cock Cages
$32.79-15%

crossdress anime
(B20) Handmade Custom Full Head Mask with Backshell Crossdressing Silicone Anime Game Narmaya Kigurumi Cosplay Mask
$966.78-11%

electric shock silicone gag
male electric shock masazery pe Masturbation Cup nis dildos dildo and sex toys Luxury brand For men masturbate men Sex shop
$309.49-36%

doll kigurumi
Fursuit Kigurumi Headsets Furry Cosplay Costumes Rubbit Doll Cat Costumes Glove Tail Heads Animal Wearable Kig Headsets Animal
$1758.74-46%

mummy bondage
Lengthened stockings All-inclusive mummy full body pantyhose bondage sleeping bag pantyhose wrap tights
$31.45-30%

nsa swimsuit one piece
NSA One Piece Black Sharkskin chlorine resistant waterproof high waist Women's Competition Swimsuit Knee Swimsuit girls
$30.23-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Why do almost all of superheroes wear zentai costume?
😎
Hi, all guys
I have a question that has been confusing me for a long time, i need your creative or funny thoughts to explain the phenomenon.
Why do almost all of superheroes wear zentai costume?
Such as sipderman, batman, superman, Power Ranger so on, that's just so interesting!
For me, i knew "zentai" was because of spiderman, he is one of my favorite character!
Listen, this is my opinion: wearing tight clothes can make their look hot or sexy, zentai is totally different from other clothes. Maybe special clothe also can show your special status!

So, what's your opinion?
Maybe it's a combination of different reasons:
  • stay anonym (many superheroes have double lives)
  • show of the fabulous body
  • make oneself easy recognizable (through bright colours)
  • security reasons (no parts stand out (except the cape) which can get caught during a chase)

😎
My initial guess would have to be that it is easier to show a muscular form in a skintight outfit. For the artists that draw comics, I imagine it's a lot easier to draw a 'hero' figure where you can see the outline of their body, than when it's all covered up by baggy clothes.
For the female form, I think we can substitute some of the 'hero' status for sexiness. A female's curves, in themselves, can show power, and when they get the ratio of sexiness to 'hero' right, they tend to get it very right 😉

I think it also shows a bit of honesty to the character too: Someone who is dressed in a trench-coat and hat automatically looks shifty because their outfit seems as though they are hiding something, but if you put someone in something skintight, then there's nowhere to hide anything and will therefore come across as more trustworthy.
Capes are a little different; they offer an element of mystery too. It's all dependent on how it's used of course, but if you imagine someone covering the bottom of their face (with their cape draped over their forearm), you can see that they are trying to hide their identity and will forfeit some level of trust by doing so, but if they stand tall and let the cape flap around behind them, they are showing that they are hiding nothing and gain the maximum trust from on-lookers.

In my opinion, this would be the typical super-hero stance: A skintight costume to show their muscular form; their chest puffed out to accentuate that show of power; their hands on their hips, clenched in fists, with their heads held high to further accentuate it too; their cape blowing in the breeze behind them, showing that they are hiding nothing, and 'exposed' to on-lookers; and if you add a victim at their feet and have them stand with one foot on them, it shows that they are capable and even yet more powerful.
As you can see, power is everything to a superhero. But even to a superhero who has no 'powers', a look/stance that shows power can do just as good, and the skintight costumes help with this.

These are my thoughts, though I would not be surprised if I was way off the mark; I've never read a comic book in my life and I'm not really into cosplay, but just thinking of a typical superhero, this is what I manage to extract. I hope it's the sort of thing you were looking to read 😊

/LLL
(19 Dec 2012, 11:06 )jtr765 Wrote: Maybe it's a combination of different reasons:
  • stay anonym (many superheroes have double lives)
  • show of the fabulous body
  • make oneself easy recognizable (through bright colours)
  • security reasons (no parts stand out (except the cape) which can get caught during a chase)

😎

Perfect opinions!!! To make people recognize them easily, but protect their own lives great!!!

(19 Dec 2012, 11:24 )LustrousLaminaLover Wrote: My initial guess would have to be that it is easier to show a muscular form in a skintight outfit. For the artists that draw comics, I imagine it's a lot easier to draw a 'hero' figure where you can see the outline of their body, than when it's all covered up by baggy clothes.
For the female form, I think we can substitute some of the 'hero' status for sexiness. A female's curves, in themselves, can show power, and when they get the ratio of sexiness to 'hero' right, they tend to get it very right 😉

I think it also shows a bit of honesty to the character too: Someone who is dressed in a trench-coat and hat automatically looks shifty because their outfit seems as though they are hiding something, but if you put someone in something skintight, then there's nowhere to hide anything and will therefore come across as more trustworthy.
Capes are a little different; they offer an element of mystery too. It's all dependent on how it's used of course, but if you imagine someone covering the bottom of their face (with their cape draped over their forearm), you can see that they are trying to hide their identity and will forfeit some level of trust by doing so, but if they stand tall and let the cape flap around behind them, they are showing that they are hiding nothing and gain the maximum trust from on-lookers.

In my opinion, this would be the typical super-hero stance: A skintight costume to show their muscular form; their chest puffed out to accentuate that show of power; their hands on their hips, clenched in fists, with their heads held high to further accentuate it too; their cape blowing in the breeze behind them, showing that they are hiding nothing, and 'exposed' to on-lookers; and if you add a victim at their feet and have them stand with one foot on them, it shows that they are capable and even yet more powerful.
As you can see, power is everything to a superhero. But even to a superhero who has no 'powers', a look/stance that shows power can do just as good, and the skintight costumes help with this.

These are my thoughts, though I would not be surprised if I was way off the mark; I've never read a comic book in my life and I'm not really into cosplay, but just thinking of a typical superhero, this is what I manage to extract. I hope it's the sort of thing you were looking to read 😊

/LLL

wowwwwwwwwww, thanks, LustrousLaminaLover. Thanks for such a detail analysis!!!! Your thoughts are excellent!!!!!

May i add u as friends on facebook? i will send u my facebook id.....😊
I, eh... don't have a facebook account.😒...I'm not a fan.
Doesn't mean we can't be friends though 😁

/LLL
(20 Dec 2012, 09:01 )LustrousLaminaLover Wrote: I, eh... don't have a facebook account.😒...I'm not a fan.
Doesn't mean we can't be friends though 😁

/LLL
hmmmmmmmm, so how can be friends?
Have you ever tried to fight wearing street clothing? Tight spandex or zentai suits allow you to move easly. Also, it's harder to grab something as slippery as spandex or lycra than it would be wearing street clothing.

And I don't do fartbook eather.
(19 Dec 2012, 11:24 )LustrousLaminaLover Wrote: My initial guess would have to be that it is easier to show a muscular form in a skintight outfit. For the artists that draw comics, I imagine it's a lot easier to draw a 'hero' figure where you can see the outline of their body, than when it's all covered up by baggy clothes.

Exactly this.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Some interesting cycling wear. Culmor 4 5,683 22 Mar 2011, 23:35
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Cecili (3) , Frank (1) , jtr765 (1) , LustrousLaminaLover (2) , Tinker D (1)