Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bimbo sissy
Bimbo Sissy Design Cotton Sexy Crop Tee Swinger Humorous Fun Flirty Style T-Shirt Hotwife Funny Naughty Sports Blouse
$7.85

larpgears
EXTRA FEE
$181.50

pantyhose bodysuit
Funky Lingerie Sexy Fishnet Bodystockings Solid Color Sleepwear Women's Thigh High Pantyhose Erotic Bodysuits Fashion Lady Wear
$5.38-29%

electro anal
Electric Shock Pulse Anal Vaginal Plug Masturbator Electro Stimulator Prostate Massage Butt Plug Medical Themed Toys Accessories
$38.67-19%

speerise
SPEERISE Adult Full Body Long Sleeve Unitard Mens Spandex Unitards Gymnastic Turtleneck Bodysuit Plus Size Zentai Dance Wear
$32.66-33%

transparent dress
Sexy Women Sheer See Through Oil Glossy Micro Mini Dress Bandage Tight Step Dress Transparent Smooth Club Dance Pencil Dress
$17.44

Ftshist
Ftshist Women's Shiny Faux Leather Long Gloves For Men Latex Fetish Patent Leather Full Fingers Elbow Glove Cosplay Accessory
$24.18-18%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Which Japanese cartoon character is this?
I have bought (it is still being made) this mask:

Screenshot 2019-11-02 at 22.08.02.png   

http://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/t0VukCjI

but it does not mention which character it is. I have been searching the internet, but without much knowledge of Japanese I am not coming very far.
Nice! I love those masks. A bit expensive, though...
(02 Nov 2019, 22:11 )Zooy Wrote: I have bought (it is still being made) this mask:

http://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/t0VukCjI

but it does not mention which character it is. I have been searching the internet, but without much knowledge of Japanese I am not coming very far.

To me, that looks like a generic BJD (ball joint doll) mask.  Not all kigu masks are of specific anime characters.  If you want to get better answers, you could ask on http://www.kigurumionline.org/.
Actually there is a masterplan behind this.

Last year I was in Japan, and I looked up kigurumi sites and there is at least one site where they offer to make masks based on pictures that you give them. They are very worried about copyrights though, so you cannot just send in any picture of your favourite character.

Then, about half a year ago, I read about this program FaceApp. You give it a picture of your face and it projects what it thinks that you will look like 20 years from now, or what it thinks you looked like 20 years ago, etc. But, I understand that it can also project onto what it thinks you would look like a woman, if you are a man, or the opposite.

Then, thirdly, there are these whole body suits that can give a man a more womanly profile. The opposite also exists, but is far less common. Of course, it does not take away what is there, so it does its thing by adding lots of padding etc. It does not create a thin woman, unless you start out very thin.

If you combine the three, you might get the ultimate in crossdressing.
But before I start playing with this more, I want to pick up some experience with kigurumi, and the above mask looks cute. Even my wife likes it (yes. lucky me). If wearing such a mask turns out to be very annoying, I can still call off the project. But it is worth a try.
@Zooy I agree with you and also want to try kigu cosplay for the same reasons. I've actually been thinking of getting a mask or perhaps an entire costume set from kigcos.com. They're quite expensive but also very high quality, from what I've heard.
essanym Wrote:@zooy  I agree with you and also want to try kigu cosplay for the same reasons.  I've actually been thinking of getting a mask or perhaps an entire costume set from kigcos.com.  They're quite expensive but also very high quality, from what I've heard.
And I thank you for the link you gave me. It turns out that the Layumi store is just copying from the original sites, including taking over their pictures. In the future I will pay a bit more, so that the real artists get their reward.
The whole looks like quite an interesting adventure.
(03 Nov 2019, 11:26 )Zooy Wrote:
essanym Wrote:@Zooy I agree with you and also want to try kigu cosplay for the same reasons. I've actually been thinking of getting a mask or perhaps an entire costume set from kigcos.com. They're quite expensive but also very high quality, from what I've heard.
And I thank you for the link you gave me. It turns out that the Layumi store is just copying from the original sites, including taking over their pictures. In the future I will pay a bit more, so that the real artists get their reward.
The whole looks like quite an interesting adventure.

Who are they copying and are you sure they are copying? I've seen some chinese vendors that are operating multiple online storefronts.
It is said on kigurumionline.org that they are notorious for copying. 
And the text with the mask says that it is based on something Japanese.
This is currently all knowledge that I have.
I am still investigating whether I can find out more, but, even after looking at many pictures I have no further trail. On the other hand, there are some Japanese sites that have few pictures while it is clear that they make many different masks.

To be continued (I hope)
(04 Nov 2019, 12:25 )Zooy Wrote: It is said on kigurumionline.org that they are notorious for copying. 
And the text with the mask says that it is based on something Japanese.
This is currently all knowledge that I have.
I am still investigating whether I can find out more, but, even after looking at many pictures I have no further trail. On the other hand, there are some Japanese sites that have few pictures while it is clear that they make many different masks.

To be continued (I hope)
This is an interesting link:
http://www.kigurumionline.org/index.php/...e-picture/
That's the key comment:

Quote:The store in question has been a reseller of masks, hadatai, female masks and fetish wear now for over 8 years.
He isn't "stealing" images, he collaborates with those companies so they both make money on the items for sake there.

Contributors: essanym (4) , Like Ra (6) , Tinker D (1) , Zooy (11)