Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

tusk chastity
BLACKOUT 2023 NEW TUSK Design Removable Slide Cap Male Chastity Device Humanized Cock Cage 2 Types Penis Rings Adult Sex Toys
$23.78

suspension bondage
Solid stainless steel Metal Shibari Japanese Bondage Artistic-erotic Suspension Restraints Ring
$43.55-40%

sorbern
SORBERN New Men Myopia Glasses Light TR90 Sports Optical Frames Male Eye Glasses Prescription Spectacles Man Square Eyeglasses
$20.92-19%

Leosoxs lingerie
2024Underwear 3XL Plus Size Sexy Lace Bralette Solid Cross Side Buckle Bra Brassiere Wireless Push Up Bras for Women Lingerie S.
$5.69

crossdress anime
Mens Maid Role Play Theme Party Costume Gay Sissy Stain Dress Puff Sleeve Bowknot Ruffle Halloween Servant Uniform Clubwear
$15.34-35%

shiny pantyhose
3 pairs Sexy Women Pantyhose Tights Oil Shiny Lingerie Elastic Hot Ultrathin Nylon Bling Stockings Plus Size Lingerie Female Glo
$10.62

transparent panties
Japanese-Style Soft Girl Thin Transparent Pink Lolita Lolita Loli Lace Cute Sexy Underwear Fat
$3.06

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Webcam sessions
Hello everyone 

I had this idea today, and wanted to get peoples feed back. The idea was a website that I could run were people could pay a small amount of money to lock me in chastity. I would designate a period of time were anyone who wants, can basically buy my sexual freedom. The session could be monitored by the people who pay through either carlilock or Emmalock. I would use a lock box to prevent myself from getting the keys. And the combination would only be on whichever site I use. When the chastity time is up, then the site would send me the combination and my cock would be free. 

In addition to the chastity time I would also offer to do daily tasks. The rates would look something like this. 
-5$ would be a day in chastity and a small daily task( watch 10 min sissy hypno, or wear parties today, or sleep in a butt plug) 
- 20$ would be 3 days in chastity along with 2 hr on one of those three days designated to a webcam session. In this session I would be yours. You can make me do whatever you want (within my limits of course). Some examples of what you can make me do are self bondage, humiliation, cbt, punishment, ect. 

Bear in mind that this idea came to me 2 hrs ago so it’s a work in progress. My reason for posting is that I want to see if people like me want to see something like this on the internet? All feedback is welcomed.
I don't think I'd be interested in paying for someone else's enjoyment like that...

You should give sissy-university.com a look though, if you've not come across it: there's not a real person at the other end of it, but it'll generate tasks and punishments for you. If I were single, I'd be all over it! Gave it a go anyway for a few weeks, but found it too hard to engage with on the quiet.

Contributors: rubriccharm (1) , Sissyslave12 (1)