Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

zlatameer
Sexy Latex Rubber Women Tight Pants Plus Size XXXL Custom Made Leggings Handmade S-LTW074
$88.50-18%

dildo
Huge Monster Dildo Fake Penis Female Masturbator Dildos for Women Man Suction Cup Sex Toy Dilator Anaĺ XXL Sex Tool for Wife
$14.39

beeger
BEEGER women Cuffed Locking Bracelet and Key Necklace,Hand Wrist Erotic Positioning Bandage cuffs Bracelets With Lock Chain
$117.90

qiui
QIUI Upgraded Cellmate 2 APP Remote Control Electric Shock Chastity Lock Restriction Abstinence Pussy Cage Sex Toys for Men Gay
$407.21-50%

ballet high heels
Creative Animal Dance Rabbit Enamel Brooch Ballet Dance Girl High Heel Shoes Alloy Pins Badge Fashion Women Jewelry Gift For Kid
$1.88-29%

mouth gag
DCLOUD 1Pc Mouth Opener Dental Lip Retractor Cheek Expander Stainless Steel Mouth Gag with Rubber Orthodontic Dentist Tools
$115.46

kigurumi mask crossdress
(GLK04)Customize Character Resin Half Head Japanese Animego Cosplay Crossdressing Doll Anime Kigurumi Mask With Eyes And Wig
$724.79-26%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Swimming or taking a bath in latex
I have some interesting stuff on order 😉 ...
I'm not saying that I envy you... Because .. I ENVY YOU!!! ;-D (In a good sense!)
Not really swimming but floating in a lake in total rubber enclosure and bondage looks fun:

[video=youtube]

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pb8DD_V35cA
[/video][video=youtube]

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jqPdBGCGs
[/video]
Rubaquabiggi:

1_vbfs.jpg     n_a.jpg     n_adfvdfg.jpg     n_afgdr.jpg     2005_0104Biggi20178.JPG     2005_0104Biggi20099.JPG     2005_0105Biggi0042.JPG   

She 54 videos on youtube here youtube.com/watch?v=JF0qWwoeltE

Rubaquagirl has a paysite and a Yahoo group with a few free pics :

a.jpg     b.jpg     RES52_04.jpg   

'Man's Favorite Sport' (1964), rubbery goodness from about 1:55...

youtube.com/watch?v=FF9vu62hGBk
Honestly, I don't have shares in rubaquagirl.com but I think these promo pics are pretty damn cool:

1.jpg     2.jpg     3.jpg     4.jpg     5.jpg     6.jpg     7.jpg     8.jpg     9.jpg     10.jpg     11.jpg     12.jpg   

youtube.com/watch?v=je0WeCwXuAE
Look at her feet:

youtube.com/watch?v=WnR36175Xlg

Anybody tried such socks/stockings on?
No pictures, no movie and no good story, but yesterday, I made an experiment which I enjoyed a lot.

I have a simple latex sleeping bag, no inside arm tubes, zipper can be operated easily from inside, but it is fairly narrow and almost airtight at the neck. My idea was, that in the bath tub, under water, it should be even more narrow and quite fun. So I turned on the water, tempered it and sat in the bath tub, then put on the bag. At first I was a little bit concerned about turning off the water later on, but decided that I would find a way or even be done by then. While the water was slowly rising, I got rid of as much air inside the bag as possible. The legs were quite enclosed soon, I guess, a vacuum bed feels like that too. Around the upper body, it was not so effective. The zipper is not perfectly air tight and of course I had to keep my head out of the water, so the pressure is low. By the way, during this experiment, I learned that rubber is horrbly noisy in bathrooms. When I use this bag in my bed, I can hardly hear it, in the bathroom I had the impression that the hole house could hear it. Water is a very good sound conductor. I stayed a while like this, eventually trying to get more air out of the bag and trying not to make too much noise. It was an enjoyable situation, I moved around a bit too, tried several arm positions etc. The bag is just wide enough to take the arms off the body and move them up and down, even the narrowest non-fetish sleeping bags are much wider. Then I let the water out to see, how that would effect things. This wasn't too exciting and I felt a bit cold when the water was gone. But I got another idea: I turned on the shower, adjusted the temperature and used it to fill the bag. It took quite a while and it was difficult to turn off the shower and get it out without losing much water in the end. But the effect was interesting. I am not sure how much water was inside the bag, but it was a lot and it kept me quite flat to the bottom of the bath tub, I could lift my upper body a little bit and that was it. Some more water would have pretty much immobilised me, but that was too difficult alone. Well, it was good enough for a nice finish and I think I will repeat that eventually. Unfortunately, the opportunities are rare, I am not living alone. By the way, time was racing by, I almost stayed 2 hours in the bathroom.

Now I wonder if I could use my inflatable latex bag in the bath tub. It has a very small tube only, so I have to find a way to let the water in - and out. So far, I could only use it half inflated, but that is quite restrictive aeady. I am not sure if I could get out if it was fully inflated, and water from the tap will certainly do the trick, if I can get it in.
I had some funny and scary experience with bondage, rubber bags and water when I was a kid. Will post (later) in the Self-bondage and children thread: http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showthread.php?tid=76
Oh, I like it. Never swam in latex...

youtube.com/watch?v=25hVgy12mmQ

Contributors: Anne (1) , Bound Whore (1) , Culmor (23) , gumphil (1) , latexballet (1) , Like Ra (49) , ltxrob (1) , Strappado (2)