Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex leotard
Women Sexy PVC Latex Bodysuit Zipper Open Crotch Shiny Leather Tank Bodysuit Open Breast Exposing Wetlook Latex Leotard
$119.40-38%

electro stimulation device
Electro Shock High Performance Host Chastity Device Cock Cage Electric Shock Penis Stimulation Massage Medical Sex Toys
$26.39-25%

darlingaga
Darlingaga Fashion Elegant Skinny Mesh Bodysuit Female One Piece Clubwear Party Bodies Cut Out Transparent Rompers Black Catsuit
$24.18-39%

penis milking machine
Rechargeable Thick And Large Silicone Penis Boobs Sexyou Blowjob Vaginal Women Sex Toy Sucker Vibrator Men Wholesale
$69.37-32%

transparent panties
FINETOO 4Pcs Sexy Women's Lace Bikini Thongs Low-waist Letter Underwear Thong Female G-String Transparent Breathable Intimates
$4.53

jersqons
Jersqons Men 2mm Sleveeless Short Pants Smooth Skin Neoprene Triathlon Suit Wetsuit Diving Suits Swimsuit
$120.75-26%

app electric shock
APP Control Kegel Electric Shock Vaginal Balls For Women Clit Stimulation Vibrator Sex Toy Female Masturbation Vibrating Egg
$45.96-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Strange, weird or totally inappropriate gags
I LOVE that first one.

I remember watching 'House of Wax' some years ago, there's a part where the damsel is taken and to stop her screaming the bad guy super glues her lips closed. I had to watch that film with a stonking erection in the cinema ☹
Remember the first "The Matrix" film, when Neo's mouth disappeared?
(20 May 2014, 01:56 )Like Ra Wrote: Remember the first "The Matrix" film, when Neo's mouth disappeared?

Indeed I do - movies can be a rich source of weird gags (alongside the previously posted 'crap' gag!)

beetlegd4a.jpg     beetlegd7.jpg     beetlejuice___geena_davis_zipped_and_bolted_by_hatman73-d664wu9.png    - remember Bettlejuice?

MJ
They say it's a breathing mask. From latex? Looks more like a gag. But still totally inappropriate 😁

eBay: Latex Breathing Mask Respirator
eBay.com store: queenbay2012

unusual-gag-12-latex.jpg     unusual-gag-11-latex.jpg     unusual-gag-10-latex.jpg     unusual-gag-14-latex.jpg     unusual-gag-13-latex.jpg   
(21 May 2014, 15:11 )Like Ra Wrote: They say it's a breathing mask. From latex? Looks more like a gag. But still totally inappropriate 😁

eBay: Latex Breathing Mask Respirator

Hmmm... a 'breathing mask' that just happens to be modelled by a naked woman.... right, yes, ok..... 🤔

MJ
(21 May 2014, 16:49 )madjack Wrote: . a 'breathing mask' that just happens to be modelled by a naked woman.
I would add: .. a breathing mask you can't breath through ...
And this one looks so innocent:

unusual-gag-17-latex.jpg     unusual-gag-16-latex.jpg     unusual-gag-15-latex.jpg   

Latex mask with a red ribbon gag
(21 May 2014, 21:11 )Like Ra Wrote: And this one looks so innocent:

Now that is plain odd - the description mentions a 'zip mouth' but why not show it?

The same site has this beauty -  $T2eC16R,!)cE9s4PtI(cBR57FSLT1w~~60_12.jpg    - which is way more interesting in my opinion.

MJ
(22 May 2014, 08:39 )madjack Wrote:
(21 May 2014, 21:11 )Like Ra Wrote: And this one looks so innocent:

Now that is plain odd - the description mentions a 'zip mouth' but why not show it?

The same site has this beauty - - which is way more interesting in my opinion.

MJ

Both have been taken from here (without consent, I suspect):

http://www.hwdesignshop.com/lng/en/latex...od-29.html
And
http://www.hwdesignshop.com/lng/en/latex...od-53.html
And two strange gags for Miley Cyrus 😁

Miley-Cyrus-penis-G-A-Y-02.jpg     Miley-Cyrus-penis-G-A-Y.jpg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Gags (and Hoods) - A personal view madjack 77 45,546 09 Nov 2022, 21:48
Last Post: Bound Whore