Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bodystockings
Womens Zipper Stand Collar Crotchless Bodystocking Nightwear Long Sleeve Semi See Through Bodysuit with G-string
$30.93-45%

1d oil stockings
1D Woman Ultra Thin Sexy Oil Shinny Backline Stockings Transparent Seamed Thigh High Medias Women Nylon Shine Stockings
$5.15

sexy
Sexy Panties Women Fishnet Hollow Out Elastic Breathable Underwear For Woman Sexy Lingerie Intimate G-string T-back Ladies Thong
$7.93-60%

1d oil stockings
Polka Dots Oil Shiny Tights Women Sexy Transparent Silky Stockings 1D Ultra Thin Semaless Pantyhose Dancer DJ Clubwear
$29.04

sexy
Sexy Leather Lingerie Bondage Body Harness for Women Sex Toys Bdsm Lingerie Garter Belt Stockings fetish Wear Women Accessories
$2.12

dildo gag
Mouth Gag Adjustable Ball Adult Games Flirting Fetish Roleplay BDSM Bondage Sex Toys For Women Couples No Vibrator For Women
$13.23-50%

transparent panties
XL XXL XXXL 4XL Plus Size Underwear Women Sexy Open Crotch Panties Lace Transparent Thongs For Sex Lingerie Nightwear
$3.39

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Splash!
So you may know Tom Daley, a Team GB Olympic diver. Since the diving thing took off, ITV commissioned a programme called Splash! where celebrities are coached by Tom to dive. Cue swimsuits! This is Jenni Falconer, who’s a TV presenter in Britain, and the rest of the series looks like it might only get better from here.

I’m not sure how well this works in other countries, but here’s the link: https://www.itv.com/itvplayer/splash-/se.../episode-1

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 splash.png     splash2.png   
Great find!
Any chance you can post up links for the episodes as they happen? I have a tendency to forget about things like this and it definitely seems like a worthwhile watch.

I was originally going to post up saying that I think bikinis should be banned, but then I saw Jade Ewen derobe. My jaw nearly hit the floor! Those gold bikini bottoms on such a luscious lady... *drool*
I'm not much of a breast man, but they didn't half look bad either 😁
However, Jenni during her training... I watched that a few times.
Stunning girl, stunning figure. Perfect for the hydrasuit style.
I wasn't overly keen on the pink number, too much of a throwback to the 80's for me. Still, I wouldn't say no.

I wonder who's coming in next week?

/LLL

Contributors: highswim (1) , LustrousLaminaLover (1)