Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

telescopic masturbator
Sex Toys For Men Automatic Male Masturbator Cub Adult Telescopic Men Masturbation 3D Vagina Trainer Delayed Exercises18+
$174.46

stainless steel cock
FRRK FLat Pad Negative Chastity Device with Urethral Stainless Steel Cock Cage Locked Life Erect Denial Erotic Toys Sex Shop
$43.72-40%

cock ring
Runyu Stainless Steel Metal Men'S Cock Ring Adult Sex Scrotum Binding Ejaculation Delay Device Glans Erection Sperm Locking Ring
$7.82-41%

latex leotard
Women Wet Look Patent Leather Bodysuit Deep V Neck Crotchless Leotard Backless Sleeveless Catsuit for Nightclub Pole Dance
$137.58-29%

latex one piece
Animation One Piece Birthday Party Decoration Sea Poacher Balloon Party Supplies Tableware Banner Backdrop Baby Shower
$58.87

XCKNY
XCKNY satin glossy socks solid high oil silk elastic socks glossy fabric socks women's knee length stockings
$67.47-50%

LZCMsoft
LZCMsoft Adult Scoop Neck Shiny Metallic Dance Leotards Women Spandex Dance Gymnastics Costumes Girls Performance Suits
$24.18-39%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

South Africa
Hi All

I'm a pantyhose lover living in South Africa,

It looks like people in Europe  and the US have so many amazing brands and styles of hose. I'm jealous. We don't have much choice here. 

Are there are any South Africans on here and if so which brands do you like?

I love shiny silky feeling hose, best description is an oily feeling on my legs. Best ones I've found for the silky feeling are the ones from checkers, with the green label, but the fit changes between nearly every pair, otherwise its the Arwa silky shine.

How do our local supermarket brands compare to the international ones?

I could import some but cash is a little tight, and I don't want to spend a fortune on something that's not as good as what we have locally.
(05 Jun 2021, 07:52 )ruminzim Wrote: I'm a pantyhose lover living in South Africa,
Welcome!

(05 Jun 2021, 07:52 )ruminzim Wrote: I could import some but cash is a little tight
What about Aliexpress? E.g. from this thread https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...ting-finds
Thanks

Some very nice looking stuff on Ali express, I've ordered a few things from there, only about 10% ever arrives.. our postal service seems to think packages are early Christmas presents! Normally I try get packages couriered.
Also I'm very tall, so even the Super large Chinese pantyhose are too short, and a bit baggy
These are some of the nicest pantyhose Ive found, incredibly shiny, wonderful oily feel and quite tough.

Only problem is were both 6 ft tall, and even the super large - which is the biggest size in the local china mall are too short.

hose.jpg   
 IMG_4363.jpg   
Nice tights (and legs) but that's some seriously strange packaging (to my western eyes).
I've never seen hosiery sold like that before.

😊
Very strange packaging, keeping it cheap as possible!
Presumably 'trilobal' refers to the yarn? In the sense that round yarn makes matte tights, triangular yarn makes shiny ones?

Re 'my western eyes' I should have said 'European', it was the reference to the 'local china mall' that threw me. I wasn't aware of 'China Malls' till I just Googled them, it's not something we have over here. It makes sense though in these days of AliExpress etc, sounds like a missed opportunity!
(14 Aug 2021, 09:55 )Culmor Wrote: I wasn't aware of 'China Malls' till I just Googled them, it's not something we have over here. It makes sense though in these days of AliExpress etc, sounds like a missed opportunity!
We saw (and used) lots of Alibaba shops in Spain - VERY convenient and useful if you need something (urgently!) and do not want to pay premium!
That's as may be but I'm out here in the boondocks  😊 the more so since Brexit  😟

Contributors: Culmor (3) , Like Ra (2) , ruminzim (4)