Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody Leather Shapers Zipper Pu Corsets Camis Gothic Top Sleeveless Sexy Vest Crop Top Clubwear
$48.39-5%

pantyhose bodysuit
Glossy Shiny Pantyhose Separate Finger Bodystocking Double Zipper Open Crotch Bodysuit Tight Sexy Transparent Conjoined Jumpsuit
$28.53-30%

eilyken high heels
Eilyken New Design Slingbacks Thin High Heels Women Pumps Street Style Buckle Strap Pointed Toe Party Banquet Female ​Shoes
$47.49-53%

sexy oil bodysuit
Sexy Full Body Stockings Oil Shiny Bodysuit Women See Through Tights Nylon Transparent Pantyhose Strapless Jumpsuits Clubwear
$14.90-40%

stainless steel cock
Chaste Bird Male Stainless Steel Cock Cage Penis Ring Chastity Device catheter with Stealth New Lock Adult Sex Toy A278
$12.09

crossdress fetish
Crossdress Gothic 8Inches Ankle Boots Peep Toe Sexy Fetish Platform Pole Dance Women's Shoes 20cm Exotic Dancer 17cm Lace Up
$162.14-50%

metelam
Metelam Womens Sexy Satin Shiny Wetlook Stretch High Cut Thong G-string Lingerie Hipster Briefs Bikini Panties Underwear
$6.53

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings
(24 Aug 2018, 14:44 )Like Ra Wrote:
(24 Aug 2018, 14:29 )tightslip00 Wrote: Adding text to a post seems to be hit or miss.
Do you mean editing an existing post? E.g. Edit -> Quick Edit?

No, it was happening with a new post.
Okay, hoping you can see that it drops my message text when adding an attachment or just replying. I’m able to co e back and add some text to an existing reply.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 BCB194C3-6DEA-48D8-9ED9-4A6DB82483D0.png   
let's add an attachment...

single-glove-bondage-art-102.jpg   

Hm.. works for me...
(24 Aug 2018, 17:26 )Like Ra Wrote: let's add an attachment...

Hm.. works for me...

Whoa, “works” for me too! 😊

It seems to be working now. I was able to post a note about eBay items.
Looks like it has finally happened! You can upload several files using the standard button: Attachments  -> Browse -> Add attachment!

If it works for everybody I will disable the colourful "multiple attachment plugin" (Select File -> Upload), because it's buggy and several years ago caused a havoc...
If you see lots of unread posts, click "Mark All Forums Read" at the bottom.
Looks like I've fixed the misplacement of the quick edit popup menu. I did not check the result in all browsers, so please let me know if it works for you. If you click on the "Edit" button, the popup menu should appear not far from the "Edit" button.

Just for the record and my future reference. In file jscripts/jquery.plugins.min.js I change the string

if(a.top+=e.outerHeight(),

to

if(a.top+=e.outerHeight()-170,

Since the file is minimized, it's just one huge line.
Did you notice, that in your User CP (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/usercp.php) you can see your most "Thanked" post?
The private message quota has been increased from 200 to 400.
Hi Ra

Seem to be some glitches using the 'edit' and 'quote' features on the forum.

In both cases I find that either the edit isn't working at all (I can't change what I want to) or else the quoted text appears but all the comments I've added do not appear (and I have to edit... which then leaves me with the issues with editing)

Not sure what's gone wrong - only noticed it this week.

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Site access blocked from some public places Like Ra 11 5,086 07 Apr 2024, 01:18
Last Post: Like Ra
Site rendering on Apple devices Like Ra 85 11,104 13 Aug 2023, 17:25
How to improve the site navigation Like Ra 10 6,779 03 Aug 2023, 23:27
Performance problems Like Ra 0 7,136 11 Sep 2006, 00:04