Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

leg binder
Operating Bed Accessories Load Binder Slider Leg Arm Support Card Waist Shoulder
$19.36

lifelike sex doll
Sex Doll Male Masturbator Mini Love Doll Lifelike Pocket Pussy with 3D Realistic Textured Vagina Soft Boobs
$29.91

faak
Silicone Big Anal Beads Balls Butt Plug Adults Erotic Sex Toys for Women Anus Masturbator Dilatodor Expander Prostate Massager
$5.57

1d oil pantyhose
Seamless Pantyhose 1D Oil Shiny Transparent Tights Women Sexy Stockings Crotchless Medias Mujer Open Crotch Plus Size Pantyhose
$15.71-29%

crossdresser silicone mask
Newest Realistic Crossdresser mask Silicone Skin women Shemale Masken for men Transgender Male Drag Queen halloween Cosplay
$41.13

hypnosis device
Ems Intelligent Sleep Device Microcurrent Sleep Aid Instrument Pressure Relief dormir Fast Sleep Rest Hypnosis Insomnia Artifact
$24.35

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody Women Jegging Jeans Slim Fashion Jeggings Leggings Woman Fitness Pants Push Up Jeans Striped Jeans
$48.39-2%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings
Correct. That is what I get on the “ Latest Thread “ after I look at all of them.

BUT, if anyone post or respond by adding something/anything new, nothing changes.
(12 Sep 2018, 17:41 )Tinker D Wrote: BUT, if anyone post or respond by adding something/anything new, nothing changes.
So, the "Latest Thread" (the column on the right) gets updated, but the left panel does not? Or I misunderstood again?
Hm... Everything is being updated. Just checked... What happens if you "Shift-Reload" (or Shift-Ctlr-R) the main forum index page?
Sooooooooooooooooo........... It finally happened! I went shopping and bought a separate IP-address for the site. For the first time in likera.com history only one site exists on the current IP-address, and the current IP-address correctly reverse-resolves to likera.com (what also dramatically decreases the spamminess level of the forum activation mails).
Are you telling me that you were on a shaired up?
My computer use to run on a static ip for years, before AT&T kicked me off. Said I wasn’t a business. So I tore into my modem and added a 1100 ah battery backup with a watchdog.
Kept my ip going for 16 years.
The tech I was cussing at at the end, said “ Wow, you had that IP address a long time. Maybe a record for a dimanic IP”. That’s when I found out I was paying static prices for diamanic services.
The story goes on, but it’s over. AT&T was not happy after that.
I hate this spellcheck.
Anyway to disable it from a f****** iPhone?
Up was ment to be IP
The site IP, not my home IP 😁
So your IPs aren’t linked?
Absolutely independent. The server (likera.com) is hosted in the US. I'm in EU.
Apparently I've reached this point again. I hate the design of this site, I hate the structure, I hate the menus, I hate how the site is shown on the mobile devices, I hate when the referenced material disappears, I hate to keep searching for and reuploading lost photos and videos, I hate to go through the lengthy troubleshooting procedure after upgrades, I hate promoting the site everywhere on the Internet, ....

I'm more or less happy with how the forum is organized - the result of moving posts and threads around to keep everything on-topic. Unfortunately it's not mobile friendly - the next major version will be dedicated to mobile devices, but ALL existing plugins will become incompatible after the upgrade. Unless the plugin developers are still around and are willing to rewrite their projects, some functionality will be lost. And I do not like the default theme, which is planned for that version.

The rest of the site is a different story. 16 years ago it was all HTML and frame based, then I rewrote it in PHP, then I added one blog software, later, when the blog platform became abandoned, moved to WordPress. Despite my efforts to update all bits and pieces, the site still contains atavistic elements, like very small pictures (to save space and bandwidth), incompatible with various browsers and devices pages, etc. Most of it looks severely outdated.

Out of despair I rewrote the main site page, removed a half out of it, and directly linked the forum, instead of the blog. Yeah, "the lowest hanging fruit"... The menu system is next in the urgent TODO list...

And as always - all your ideas are very welcome!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Site access blocked from some public places Like Ra 11 5,076 07 Apr 2024, 01:18
Last Post: Like Ra
Site rendering on Apple devices Like Ra 85 11,083 13 Aug 2023, 17:25
How to improve the site navigation Like Ra 10 6,763 03 Aug 2023, 23:27
Performance problems Like Ra 0 7,136 11 Sep 2006, 00:04