Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

ultrathin pantyhose
Sexy Women Pantyhose Shiny Rhinestone High Elasticity Anti-slip Ultrathin See-through Hollow Out Fishnet Party Club Pantyhose
$10.07-74%

steel bondage
Metal Nipple Clamps Clips Stimulator Steel Nipple Breast Clamps Spring Pull Slave Bondage Flirting Women Sex Toy For Female
$5.05

anal plug
small silicone anal plug sets butt plugs adult sex plug anus trainner anal dildo sex toys for men woman beginner erotic intimate
$0.50-30%

muziskat lingerie
MUZISKAT Women's Fashion Sexy Leather Cloth Splicing Mesh Straps Shapely Sling Erotic Lingerie Three-Piece Set Onlyfans
$38.80-55%

aonihua women one
Summer Swimwear Womens Rash Guard UPF 50+ Long Sleeve Swim Shirt One Piece Daving Bathing Suit Swimsuit Beach Wear Bodysuit
$33.87-19%

latex bondage
1 Pair Wholesale PVC Vinyl Spandex Zentai Long Black/Red Opera Gloves Unisex Latex Bondage Clubwear PVC Gloves
$8.08-28%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Customized Over The Knee Boots Unisex Crotch Thigh High For Couples Crossdresser Red Heels Stilettos Plus EU47 EU48
$356.95-32%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings
The blog mobile theme is OK, but yesterday I discovered, that some links do not work on some iPhones. I do not belong to Apple fans, but still it's very strange.
I love apples.
In a pie, dipped in Carmel and nuts.
(17 Oct 2018, 03:48 )Tinker D Wrote: I love apples.
In a pie, dipped in Carmel and nuts.
I'm not against such apples either 😁
At first something happened with the host hardware (I got a "urgent reboot" mail from the hoster). Then the interfaces did not come up. No idea why yet, I just configured them manually via the console. Still investigating.
What did you do ??? ??
(22 Oct 2018, 22:23 )Tinker D Wrote: What did you do ??? ??
Nothing:

Quote:Hello,

We have detected an issue affecting the physical host your Linode resides on.

We're working to resolve this as quickly as possible and will update this ticket as soon as we have more information for you.

Your patience and understanding is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Linode Support Team

And then the interfaces did not come up. So, expect more outages, while I'm trying to fix it. I"m afraid, it's something with the software of physical box.
A likely story.
I’ll bet one of your tweaks backfired causing the host server puke code.
?
Look OK now. The total down time was about 4 hours 😟
Yes, everything looks good on this end as well
Section 6.3 of the linode agreement says you should get a pro-rata refund for any downtime past 99.9% - and I would even go on to say how loyal of a customer you are, because you could easily go to their competitor DigitalOcean if such issues persist.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Site access blocked from some public places Like Ra 11 5,086 07 Apr 2024, 01:18
Last Post: Like Ra
Site rendering on Apple devices Like Ra 85 11,104 13 Aug 2023, 17:25
How to improve the site navigation Like Ra 10 6,779 03 Aug 2023, 23:27
Performance problems Like Ra 0 7,136 11 Sep 2006, 00:04