Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdresser silicone body
Dokier Silicone Realistic False Fake Muscle Belly Body for Cosplayers Artificial Simulation Muscle Chest Man Crossdressers
$340.28-68%

speerise
Men Unitard Plus Size Nylon Spandex Zentai Dance Costume Long Sleeve O-neck Dancewear Halloween Festival Cosplay Suits For Adult
$209.33-35%

headphone sleeping mask
Bluetooth Sleeping Headphones Sports Headband Thin Soft Elastic Comfortable Wireless Music Earphones Eye Mask for Side Sleeper
$60.50

leohex
LEOHEX Long Sleeve Guard Women One Piece Swimsuit Front Zipper Surfing Snorkeling Bath UV Protect Bodysuit Diving Suit Swimwear
$120.98-55%

transparent dress
Chiffon Fabric 30D Gradient Transparent Printed Thin for Sewing Dresses Clothes Custom per Meters
$117.37-59%

inlzdz
Mens Solid Color Thong Underwear Tie String O-Ring Breathable Convex Pouch G-String Briefs Casual Low Waist Sissy Underpants
$11.80-35%

Leosoxs lingerie
2024Underwear 3XL Plus Size Sexy Lace Bralette Solid Cross Side Buckle Bra Brassiere Wireless Push Up Bras for Women Lingerie S.
$5.69

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings
(27 Jan 2019, 20:57 )zan Wrote: HTTP to HTTPS redirection (<VirtualHost *:80> ServerName www.likera.com Redirect permanent / https://www.likera.com/ </VirtualHost>πŸ˜‰

Unfortunately HTTP->HTTPS redirection breaks ModPagespeed 😟 I haven't figured out how to work around it yet.

(27 Jan 2019, 20:57 )zan Wrote: HSTS header (Strict-Transport-Security: max-age=63072000)
I suspect HSTS will introduce the same problem with Pagespeed.

(27 Jan 2019, 20:57 )zan Wrote: DNSSEC (some registrars or authoritative DNS providers still are working on support for this though)
Looks like Linode does not support DNSSEC yet. I only added the CAA record πŸ˜‰
What do you do if you constantly receive annoying repetitive non-SPAM mails? I usually delete them. Months or years of daily annoying repetitive unnecessary activities eat our health and life, but we still do it, don't we?

So, yesterday I fixed the web-logging processing script that broke 3 years ago after automatic upgrading PERL to 5.26 (left curly brackets must be escaped with back-slash now)

Today I checked the now working statistics and discovered a huge amount of requests to non-existing files, and fixed another problem which appeared years ago after upgrading the forum software (GIF pictograms were replaced with PNG ones, but the links were not updated). Both the page load time and search engine penalties should decrease as a result.

Step for step πŸ˜‰
Hmm... getting some odd responses when posting or trying to post today.

Messages about possible security issues or else saying I've aeady posted, but then either everything is fine or else the post is lost and I have to re-do from scratch.

Most strange...

MJ
(13 Feb 2019, 13:40 )madjack Wrote: Messages about possible security issues or else saying I've aeady posted
Hm... This is something what was not changed last night. I only removed references to non-existing files and renamed incorrect links. Could you please make a screen shot of those messages, if you encounter them again? You are using Edge, right? (I have access to Windows 7 only, so no Edge).
Replaced jQuery with the latest version, and "suddenly" the mobile version of the blog started working properly on iPhone. Also, version 3.3.1 is the first >2 version that works properly with the forum. Whatever I tried earlier used to break something. As a bonus, Google auditor does not show, that the site contains a vulnerable library (which is used by default by WordPress!). Nice! πŸ˜‰

But please let me know if posting is working correctly for everybody. I cleaned the cache up, so there shouln'd be any risiduals.
(14 Feb 2019, 00:41 )Like Ra Wrote: the mobile version of the blog started working properly on iPhone
But now it's broken on Android 😁

Ah...Fixed..
(14 Feb 2019, 00:41 )Like Ra Wrote: Also, version 3.3.1 is the first >2 version that works properly with the forum.
And, as it appeared, still does not work. The problem is, the combination of jQuery >2.1 and Mod_PageSpeed breaks Edit -> Quick Edit. If I disable PageSpeed or downgrade jQuery - it works. For some weird reasons the mobile behaviour differs from the desktop one, though there should not be any difference (there is no mobile version of the forum). I've been debugging and troubleshooting (for many hours aeady 😐 ), so you might encounter some glitches.
OK, it was "defer_javascript" PageSpeed filter. Some kind of a race condition. Let's call it fixed for the time being. I wonder what effect this filter has on the page load.

Edit: either no effect, or now (with a new combination of filters and tweaks) it works faster. No more tweaking for tonight. Let me know if anything is broken.
Lots of other small fixes and plugin updates today. Still scared to make serious but necessary changes, though getting closer πŸ˜‰
(16 Feb 2019, 01:56 )LikeΒ Ra Wrote: Lots of other small fixes and plugin updates today. Still scared to make serious but necessary changes, though getting closer πŸ˜‰

This is what a dev/sandbox environment is for. Backup a copy of this server, spin it up on a seperate machine, test the changes/updates and see what breaks.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Site access blocked from some public places Like Ra 11 5,086 07 Apr 2024, 01:18
Last Post: Like Ra
Site rendering on Apple devices Like Ra 85 11,101 13 Aug 2023, 17:25
How to improve the site navigation Like Ra 10 6,779 03 Aug 2023, 23:27
Performance problems Like Ra 0 7,136 11 Sep 2006, 00:04