Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

muziskat lingerie
MUZISKAT Transparent Tulle Bra Floral Embroidery Lingerie Set Exotic with Chains Women Nice Sexy Underwear Deluxe Erotic Package
$41.50-57%

2023 chastity
2023 New Metal Chastity Cage Male Cock Cage Adjustable Penis Ring Slave Bondage SM Sissy Gay Chastity Devices 18+ Adult Sex Toys
$265.86-23%

headphone sleeping mask
3X Sleep Headphones Bluetooth Eye Mask, Wireless Bluetooth 5.0 Headphones Music Travel Sleeping Headphones Sleeping Mask
$28.71-29%

zippidy
6 Colors Mesh Transparent Stones Dress Female Singer Costume Dance Show Sleeveless Outfit Birthday Celebrate Dress tuoluo
$104.06-25%

crossdress fetish
Full Body Fetish Lingerie Spandex None Shiny Thin Zentai Suit Fetish Wear Luxurious Customized Crossdressing
$133.09-11%

transparent dress
Women Sexy Stage Shining Rhinestone Sequins Dress Evening Prom Birthday Dress Transparent Performance Singer Club Host Dress
$94.73-27%

kigurumi mask crossdress
(NFD36--53)Customize Full Head With Lock Pretty Female/Girl Japanese Animego Character Kig Cosplay Kigurumi Mask Crossdress Doll
$1076.90-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings
I'm thinking about replacing the current HighSlide (http://www.highslide.com/) library to show images with FancyBox (http://fancyapps.com/fancybox/3/). Looks like HighSlide is abandoned, so there will be no touch screen "swipe" support. Also, the HS navigation is atrocious.

There is a plugin, but it's written for the old MyBB version. Let's see if I can do anything to make it work...
The forum software has been upgraded to the latest version. As always, please let me know if anything is broken.
The latest version did not fix the most annoying bugs 😕
Ok, more weirdness and strange goings on

1st up - I saved a very long email as 'draft' but when I tried to access the 'drafts' folder I just get a  blank white screen

2nd strange thing - decided to test the 'save a draft' feature (just to prove point 1) and got the message below that I've never encountered before (and when I did wait the pre-ordained period the first problem was still present)

odd.JPG   

Baffled and puzzled in equal measure

MJ
(30 Mar 2018, 18:11 )madjack Wrote: blank white screen
WSOD - White Screen Of Death ... 😟

(30 Mar 2018, 18:11 )madjack Wrote: 2nd strange thing - decided to test the 'save a draft' feature (just to prove point 1) and got the message below that I've never encountered before (and when I did wait the pre-ordained period the first problem was still present
Even more weird ...

Testing it now...
Hmm ... it worked for me. I save a huge text as a draft, and then called it back. No WSOD, no warnings. No that it proves anything, though. I restarted PHP and Apache just in case.
(31 Mar 2018, 02:43 )Like Ra Wrote: Hmm ... it worked for me. I save a huge  text as a draft, and then called it back. No WSOD, no warnings. No that it proves anything, though. I restarted PHP and Apache just in case.

Hmm... but still broken for me. (NB. I'm only running MS Edge at the moment)

All associated to Private Messages

I can see all my Private Message folder in the Menu window
I can access my Inbox, Sent and Trash Can folders - all OK
I can edit (re-name) the folders, including Drafts and that displays in the left hand Menu window correctly
I can search Inbox, Sent and Trash Can folders

but

I cannot open the Drafts folder, all that happens is that I get the WSOD
If I try to search for a word or title in Private Messages that either doesn't exist or is only in the Drafts folder I get the WSOD

I can't reproduce the 'please wait' message so at least that issue seems to have gone away...

Dash1

Heeeeeelp

MJ
Aha, so it's private messages related only... Checking further...
OK, found it and fixed it 😊

In short, it's a bug in the MyBB core files, which should check first if there is a recipient in the message, and only then try to count them.

Also, I fixed a similar bug in the SEO plugin, that creates "friendly URL's".

However, the Game section is still broken, and I see no errors in the logs.
Filed a bug with a fix 😉

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Site access blocked from some public places Like Ra 11 5,070 07 Apr 2024, 01:18
Last Post: Like Ra
Site rendering on Apple devices Like Ra 85 11,079 13 Aug 2023, 17:25
How to improve the site navigation Like Ra 10 6,762 03 Aug 2023, 23:27
Performance problems Like Ra 0 7,134 11 Sep 2006, 00:04