Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

leather pencil skirt
Women High Waist Faux Leather Mini Pencil Skirt Office Midi Hip Skirt Lady Stretchy 4xl Elegant Bodycon Skirts NEW Custom
$31.96

ballet high heels
Creative Animal Dance Rabbit Enamel Brooch Ballet Dance Girl High Heel Shoes Alloy Pins Badge Fashion Women Jewelry Gift For Kid
$1.98

hentai
28CM Anime Neonmax Mois 1/6 Bunny Ver Sexy Girl Figurine PVC Action Figures Hentai Collectible Model Doll Toys Christmas Gift
$75.02-45%

Telescopic Dildo Vibrator
Big Telescopic Dildo Heating Vibrator Stimulator Dildo Panties Erotic Toy for Women Orgasm Masturbator G Spot Sex Machine Dick
$14.00

crossdress
Eyung Silicone Vaginal Panties Shorts Insertable Vagina Pussy With Urinary Tube Adult Sex Toys Masturbator for Men Crossdresser
$133.10-71%

sexy oil bodysuit
Oil Shiny Full Bodysuit Cover Head Cocoons Body Stockings Sheer See Thourgh Five Fingers Glove Sexy Tight Open Crotch Leotard
$31.21-46%

manyjoy
Soft PU Leather Hood Mask Blindfold Full Head Harness Restraints Mask BDSM Bondage Gimp Halloween Mask Sex Toys for Couples
$24.03-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Short and simple self-bondage scenarios
See description and requirement in this post: Short self-bondage scenarios. Part I. The general idea
Related blog posts:

Quick selfbondage session in the shower
Quick selfbondage at the in-laws
Stretching and semi-suspension
Stretching and splits
Short session Pantyhose self-bondage and encasement

This is a simple and favourite SB session of mine, which depending on your physical size only requires 4 pairs of Large, XL, XXL or Maternity pantyhose. This session is ideal for those brief opportunities, with the added advantage of leaving none of those embarrassing rope marks! It is also excellent for those business trips where you can't (or won't risk) take all of your ropes, chains, cuffs and such - 4 pantyhose are easily hidden inside a suitcase or even a laptop bag.

But adding all those extras is always more fun, don't you think? 😁

Assuming you are aeady dressed in your favourite combination of pantyhose and leotard/swimsuit, plus a nice large butt plug (are you sitting comfortably?) I’ve found that I can be in and out of a challenging self-bondage within 20 minutes – perfect for making the most of any time alone.

1. Getting started, legs first
This is easy; shoes and ‘normal’ clothes off leaving you in your favourite fetish attire (if you’re 100% normally dressed just get naked and pull on one pair of standard pantyhose), now sit down on the edge of you bed (or on the floor if you prefer) and pick up one pair of the largest pantyhose you have (I use 15denier ‘maternity’ tights) you need to work one of the pantyhose legs inside the other, so you have a twin layer of nylon. Now place both your legs into the single pantyhose leg and pull it up over your legs to your waist, repeat this with a second pair if you wish (I do).
Your legs will now be encased in a single tube of nylon, effectively and comfortably binding them together from the very tip of your toes right up to your waist

2. Pantyhose single arm glove
Ra has aeady created a great description of this (http://www.likera.com/sb/tech/phglove.php ) so to see exactly how it works go to his posting. I use the same ‘Maternity tights’ as I do on my legs, with one pair inside the other for extra strength. Your head goes into one leg, with the other leg positioned down your back. The double layers makes a great hood/blindfold and if you can work the waist of the pantyhose down as far as possible you can become 100% encased. Wriggle your arms into the spare leg behind your back and slide them down the leg as far as you can.
And that’s it – you’re bound hand and foot, both legs and arms held together by wonderful nylon pantyhose.

3. Now lie back and enjoy!
I love to wriggle around on the bed, this self-bondage is very comfortable and the nylon makes it very easy to slide around on the bed or floor (sexual stimulation is possible, fun as well)

4. Escape is to reverse your arms out of the pantyhose and you’re free
- easy to say, sometimes not so easy to achieve, but isn’t that part of the fun?

Being the good little pervert you are, you would have added a gag or other ‘toys’ to heighten your pleasure, but even with these additional element I can confirm from personal experience that it is possible to go from naked to bound and encased and then back to naked within 20 minutes, having had a fun time in-between.

Adding to your fun – variations on a theme

• At step 1 -
Why not place both legs in a single pantyhose leg as described, but align the second leg so that you can pull the pantyhose up to your waist and then the second leg over your arm and shoulder (so the waist band rests on your shoulder and your arm is encased), repeat this with a second pair for your other arm (two layers of pantyhose encasing your legs and a single layer of each arm).

• At step 2 -
If you want a much more challenging arm bondage then try a smaller pair of opaque (40denier plus) pantyhose… but beware, whilst they can be incredibly sexy to wear as a single arm glove, they can also be almost impossible to escape from! I know, I’ve come very close on several occasions to needing my emergency escape (knife or scissors to cut my way out of the ‘arm’) – amazing bondage, but almost too good!
Or…
If you have some tough XXXL pantyhose and are very flexible (or of smaller stature) you could try to pull one pantyhose leg over both of your legs, lean forwards (head towards your knees) and pull the second pantyhose leg over your head, shoulders and arms, then stretch back upright. This feeling as the nylon slides down over your body and pins your arms to your side is incredible, especially if you have aeady encased your arms and body in nylon. I’ve managed to do this once, with two pairs of maternity hose (one inside then other) and it was amazing, what I really want to try is this on top of the pantyhose single glove – I’m sure it is possible, but I’ve ruined pantyhose trying it and need a stronger / larger style before I try again.

I have some pictures of myself in one of these scenarios – will attempt to rescue them from my enforced archives (PC meltdown) and re-post

Enjoy, but play safe

MJ
(12 Jun 2012, 13:53 )madjack Wrote: If you have some tough XXXL pantyhose and are very flexible (or of smaller stature) you could try to pull one pantyhose leg over both of your legs, lean forwards (head towards your knees) and pull the second pantyhose leg over your head, shoulders and arms, then stretch back upright. This feeling as the nylon slides down over your body and pins your arms to your side is incredible, especially if you have aeady encased your arms and body in nylon. I’ve managed to do this once, with two pairs of maternity hose (one inside then other) and it was amazing, what I really want to try is this on top of the pantyhose single glove – I’m sure it is possible, but I’ve ruined pantyhose trying it and need a stronger / larger style before I try again.

This is one of my favourites. But so far I haven't been able to combine this with the singleglove. Even when you do manage to insert the head into the other sleeve, it's like impossible to make the waistband clear the shoulders, when there's no way you can help it with your hands. Also you need very large pantyhose indeed.
(14 Jun 2012, 18:46 )Joyl27 Wrote: there's no way you can help it with your hands.

Yes, because you have to help it with your elbows right above the waist band.
Hi Joyl27

I don't have any problem working my arms and shoulders into the larger pairs of tights and I'm over 188cm/6'2'' tall

By the way, these look spot on for a bit of fun! Search eBay UK: Maternity support tights

I am trying to locate my video and photos from a session to share with all, but recent PC failure hampering my efforts ☹

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Looking for your best scenarios. Will trade back and provide reports on yours ! mrborsecr 0 770 18 Feb 2022, 14:35
Last Post: mrborsecr
Medium term office self-bondage scenarios Like Ra 15 20,563 03 May 2019, 21:21
Last Post: JackWong25
Simple Scenario Please TiedTight 1 2,734 30 Jun 2017, 20:31
Last Post: Max515
Self-bondage for the night scenarios Like Ra 14 62,302 29 Sep 2016, 03:40
Last Post: lugnuts
Requesting help for a simple scenario Scales 1 2,732 30 Jan 2016, 00:47
Last Post: Frank

Contributors: Joyl27 (1) , Like Ra (3) , madjack (2)