Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage high heels
Sorbern 7 Inch Bondage Footwear Ballet High Heel Mid Calf Boots Women Stilettos Lace Up Side Zippers Shoe Custom Colors New
$127.05-8%

crossdress anime
Anime Crayon Shin-chan Action Figure Shin Chan Cos Crossdressing Figuras 23cm Manga Kawaii Doll Collection Model Ornaments Gift
$34.92-39%

bondage suit
6 Piece Cowboy Bondage Sets with Slave BDSM Handcuffs Ankle Cuffs Exotic Sexy Accessories for Couples Binding Blindfold Sex Toy
$25.39-50%

eilyken high heels
Eilyken Fashion Pointed Toe Wedges Heels Women Pumps Fashion Double Buckle Strap Sandals Wedding Party Mule Shoes
$52.38-50%

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Thigh High Boots Elastic Pull On Square Toe Block Thick High Heels Boots Ladies Shoes Woman Plus Big Size 33 44 46
$109.98-37%

latex rubber handmade
Flats New Arrival Authentic Brand Casual Men Genuine Leather Loafers Shoes Plus Size 38-48 Handmade Moccasins Shoes
$38.72-48%

stainless steel cock
Runyu Stainless Steel Metal Men'S Cock Ring Adult Sex Scrotum Binding Ejaculation Delay Device Glans Erection Sperm Locking Ring
$7.82-41%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Looking for your best scenarios. Will trade back and provide reports on yours !
Hello ! After being a long time lurker on this forum, I decided to make my first post regarding scenarios 😊

I will be having a full weekend alone at home with a big equipment selection and I'd love it if some of you guys might chip in with some ideas or scenarios that you have tried in the past and went great (or even better, something new). I'm planning to do a marathon of scenarios (been in chastity this whole week in preparation  😉  ). For this, I'm willing to give a public feedback on how it went and also give an idea in return provided you ask me for it and present a list of equipment yourself .I'm mentioning that I've been practicing self bondage for quite some years so I'm familiar with the more "standard" scenarios such as the ones found on this site and other like it (boundanna for example)

Equipment list :

Clothes(cd) :

- Maid dress with stockings, bonnet and gloves
- 2 Nylon catsuits with genital/anal cutoffs (one with nipple cutoffs as well)
- Miniskirt
- Stockings (black and White)
- Garter belt
- Pantyhose
- Corset
- Bra
- Full sleeved PVC teddy
- Bodyshaper thong and an assortment of regular women's underwear
- Long satin gloves
- 4 inch heels

Bondage equipment :

- A variety of lockable leather cuffs for feet and wrists(+padlocks!)
- Metal handcuffs
- Coils of rope (5-10m sizes)
- Bondage tape (the kind that doesn't stick to the skin)
- Chastity cages (different sizes)
- Simple collar (D ring)
- Leather posture collar (D ring)
- Nipple clamps (varying from mild clothespins to severe clover clamps)
- Chains (various sizes)
- Leather blindfold
- Satin hood (eye and mouth holes)
- Leather hood (no eye holes, nose holes only)
- Rubber hood with insertable nose tubes (really restrictive, no eyeholes)
- Gags : normal ball gag, harness ball gag, muzzle gag, ring gag, lockable penis gag (small), special drool gag (google it 😉 ... interesting concept)
- Zipties
- Materials found commonly around an apartment (duh.)

Toys :

- Magic wand (+penis attachment)
- Vibrating penis ring
- Exo handsfree masturbator
- Fleshlight
- Buttplugs (3 sizes)
- Prostate Massager (remote controlled)
- Dildo with suction cup
- Penis rings
- Bullet vibrator

Kinks that I would love included :

- Crossdressing, Tight and restrictive Bondage/Gags, Mild-medium pain play, Light anal play ,Scenarios involving looking for the key blindfolded, Complex multi-step scenarios

Thanks for reaching the end of this long post ! I hope we can get some interesting ideas in here and expand on them by being proactive with the feedback and trading  😎

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Medium term office self-bondage scenarios Like Ra 15 20,615 03 May 2019, 21:21
Last Post: JackWong25
Self-bondage for the night scenarios Like Ra 14 62,475 29 Sep 2016, 03:40
Last Post: lugnuts
Short and simple self-bondage scenarios Like Ra 5 58,900 16 Jun 2012, 12:06
Last Post: madjack

Contributors: mrborsecr (1)