Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage
Latex Vacuum bed Latex Sleep Bed Bag Fetish Bondage Bodysuits Body Bag Vacuum Bed without Head Out and Frame Bed Only
$968.00

tiaobug sissy
Men's Adult Silky Satin Ruffled Frilly Sissy Maid Male Sexy Cross Dresser Slip Dress Lace Sheer Pajamas Nightgown Nightshirt
$26.44-31%

urethral plug
NEW 10 Speed Long Urethral Vibrator Catheter Penis Plug Sex Toys for Men Vibrating Urethra Sound Dilator Massager Dildo Vibrator
$2.50

bondage leotard
Patent Leather Sexy Bodysuit Glossy Catsuit One-piece PU Latex Leotard Garter Nightclub Bondage Open Crotch Jumpsuit for Women
$279.51-19%

roanyer
Roanyer Realistic Large G Cup Breast Forms Silicone Fake Boob for Crossdresser Costumes Artificial Gaf Male to Female Drag Queen
$309.76-34%

Telescopic Dildo Vibrator
Thrusting Realistic Dildo Vibrator Sex Toys for Women Silicone Big Penis Rotation Heating Telescopic Realistic Dildo Suction Cup
$31.94

cock ring
Penis Cock Ring on for Men Delay Ejaculation Erection Sex Shop Toys for Couple Sex Toy Penisring Man Dick Enlarger Rings
$1.51-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Shiniez - masterful artiest and storyteller
Just occasionally you come across something that is so amazing that you can hardly believe it.

I must give Frechdachs the credit for alerting me to this artist and I am soooo glad he did.

The artist is called 'Shiniez' and his work is posted here:

Shiniez

For me this is everything I love about life and fetish: beautifully crafted story, wonderful characters, delightfully wicked scenes, humour, romance (I’m a real softy at heart) and just awesome artwork.

There’s bondage, selfbondage (go and find it), sex, lesbians, couples, latex, heels, nylons …the list goes on and on

I love it and hope some of you will too.

Enjoy

MJ
incredible work indeed! Thanks for sharing.

Contributors: madjack (1) , tvkarencrc (1)