Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sex toy vibrator
Masturbator Fascia Gun Adapter Attachements Massage Head to silicone Dildo Sex Toys for Women Vibrators Penis
$8.93

bondage leotard
Erotic Underwear Female Bodysuit bdsm belt bondage long chain Hanging Neck Faux Leather Fabric hollow out sexy Leotard Adult
$10.28

armbinder
Adults Slave Roleplay Games Sex Position Aid Tool of Leather Bdsm Bondage Handcuffs Strap Armbinder Restraint Erotic Accessories
$16.09-59%

latex tights
100%Latex Rubber Men Sexy Tight Shorts Briefs Yellow Zipple Shorts 0.4mm Size
$54.27-62%

crossdress
Realistic Latex mask Female Woman Face Halloween Latex Mask with Wig Lady Crossdressing Sissy Transgender Costume
$25.40

transgender
WANTES Level-7 Crossdresser Artificial Fake Boob Realistic Silicone Breast Form for Crossdressing Drag Queen Shemale Transgender
$1775.55-50%

pantyhose bodysuit
Women Lingerie Elasticity Mesh Tights Open Crotch Hollow Out Bodysuit Sexy Pantyhose
$1.55-32%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Session 57
http://www.likera.com/sb/real/strict/ses57.php
Hi Ra!

Another great session😊 - we should feel privileged that you choose to share them with us.

I only wish I could find the 5hrs, even 1hr would be great right now.πŸ™„

Now I'm determined to purchase a penis sheath and tube, maybe even the full hood (though I intend to modify a ball-gag) - and it's all inspired by your good self.

Help - I'm not quite sure how you have tied your wrists - is it just a simple cinch around the wrist coil, that has to be cut to free yourself? (I think that's what you describe). I ask because I've tried something similar, but found it very easy to escape from and wondered what you had done differently to solve this problem. πŸ€”

As always your posts are an inspiration, both to post more of my own and also to get out there, get on and DO IT!
Please... more, if you can.

Many thanks for sharing

MJ
Ha! Well that taught me a very big lesson!!

I dared to question the mighty Ra's wrist tying technique and even went so far as to claim it wasn't very good.

Quote:Help - I'm not quite sure how you have tied your wrists - is it just a simple cinch around the wrist coil, that has to be cut to free yourself? (I think that's what you describe). I ask because I've tried something similar, but found it very easy to escape from and wondered what you had done differently to solve this problem

Me and my big mouth.... worse still after my other posting about the 'comming out of the closet' and the perils of self-bondage... DOH!!!!!!!

Long story cut short:

Found I had a spare hour or two for a little fun, so got all dressed up in fav pantyhose and lycra.
Decided to try Ra's wrist loop and noose to secure my wrists
Legs nicely tied, with short length of rope from ankles ending in the noose
Decided it just had to be that little bit tighter - because I could always get out of any tie like that Confused
Big ball gag in - full leather hood on - rope coils round right wrist
Noose round coiled rope - left wrist (just) pushed through coiled rope
Straightened legs - noose pulled tight - coils pulled tight
Nice and snug self-bondage hog-tie - feels very good

Bliss for 15min and lots of rolling about on bed - now time to wriggle free

Oh dear (not exact thoughts!) - stuck!

Wriggle and struggle more - still stuck!!

Where is my emergency release? πŸ€”

Oh dear (not exact thoughts!) - had rushed session and sharp blade was not easily to hand, and Mr Stupid was wearing a leather hood so couldn't see where blade was! ☺

20mins of frantic struggling later had finally got blade in hand - but I can't cut rope!!!

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear (insert your own words - guess mine!)

Partner due home in 2hrs - starting to think of what I'm going to tell her, I don't think she'll believe it was a burgler....☺

Got to try to get free - another massive effort and one loop falls free from wrist - YES!!!!!

Had been stuck for nearly half an hour - felt like days!

Very red wrists and very aching arms/shoulders - lesson learnt

Bet we all do it... I'm still aching all over

MJ

Ps. ...but it was a amazingly good tie! Gotta try it again sometime, but with better release and more planning - watch this space 😁
Ooommmppphhhh..... Sorry for the huge delay - was very busy at work plus the site was misbehaving...

OK, back to the fun πŸ˜‰

The wrist loop must be carefully measured. Usually I use 5-6mm cotton rope. I make a loop (big enough to make three turns around both of my wrists) but leave the knot loosely tied. Then I insert the wrists into the loop and twist it in to the 8-shape. The loop must not cut into your flesh, but also should not have any slack. If the size is not right, I adjust the knot and test again. Sometimes it takes 6-7 iterations.

Cutting through the rope is neither easy nor safe. I usually do it with the blade facing "out ". If your hands are tied behind your back, imagine a circle: shoulders (North), elbows (East, West), wrist loop (South). The blade should be oriented vertically (tip-up), and you cut from the North to the South.

Contributors: Like Ra (2) , madjack (2)